McSally out .... John james in...

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Well Chuck Schumer's going to get a couple seats closer but he won't knock Mitch out this time.

I am really looking forward to hearing from John James he's an amazing fellow.

Jo

Well Chuck Schumer's going to get a couple seats closer but he won't knock Mitch out this time.

Jo
keep your eyes on MICHIGAN----------

Jo

That he is. The Dems did hang onto the House though the Reps got a few more seat.

The Senate is still Red. Thank God.

McSally should run for Governor once she gets settled and recovers from her possible loss.

Shes' a rockstar.

The broad got schlonged- I'm not sure how that qualified her for "rock star status". Maybe as a Senate Loser she can run like Beto did for the 2024 nomination. But that would be quixotic as Sleepy Joe with his decent showing would seem to have the inside track to the 24 nomination which will be a rematch between Biden and Sanders.

McSally should run for Governor once she gets settled and recovers from her possible loss.

Shes' a rockstar.

The broad got schlonged- I'm not sure how that qualified her for "rock star status". Maybe as a Senate Loser she can run like Beto did for the 2024 nomination. But that would be quixotic as Sleepy Joe with his decent showing would seem to have the inside track to the 24 nomination which will be a rematch between Biden and Sanders.

It has a lot to do with Arizona politics. McSally's big problem was Trump. We value civility out here. She positioned herself too close to the blob.

Jo

Actually both sides will pick up two seats so it's a wash.

Shes' a rockstar.

It has a lot to do with Arizona politics. McSally's big problem was Trump. We value civility out here. She positioned herself too close to the blob.

Sen. McSally seemed to hate Trump's guts, and that would have seemed to hurt her with the GOP base.

Shes' a rockstar.

Sen. McSally seemed to hate Trump's guts, and that would have seemed to hurt her with the GOP base.

She was doing better before her appearances with the blob. She also wasn't served well by the crazed attacks the RNC was making on Kelly. Her campaign ads were exceptional. The ones the PACs and soft money groups ran were silly. They hurt her more than helped her. Arizona politics is unlike a lot of places.

Jo
Republicans will still control the Senate. Should maintain executive branch unless Democrats in Pennsylvania and Michigan steal the election.

Shes' a rockstar.

Arizona is full of freakish retards from California who fucked-up their state and are now fucking up Arizona, Colorado, and Texas.

Shes' a rockstar.

Arizona is full of freakish retards from California who fucked-up their state and are now fucking up Arizona, Colorado, and Texas.

Also Mexican Nationals.

Az will be interesting if Trump is ever gone. I'm not sure

Shes' a rockstar.
I don't know. Trump sorta gave her a golden shower.

I think she wins the election if its someone other than Kelley running and someone other than Trump firing up the opposition.
I think Az has become purple if latinos choose to cont voting. I don't know if McSally is forever tarnished

But Ohio is solid red, imo.

Az will be interesting if Trump is ever gone. I'm not sure

Shes' a rockstar.
I don't know. Trump sorta gave her a golden shower.

I think she wins the election if its someone other than Kelley running and someone other than Trump firing up the opposition.
I think Az has become purple if latinos choose to cont voting. I don't know if McSally is forever tarnished

But Ohio is solid red, imo.

Not in the least with McSally.

McSally can do anything she wants in this world. We were privileged to have her and Sinema at the same time. I hope McSally continues in public service but if she wanted to take a 6 figure gig with a defense contractor....I'd not blame her one bit.

As for solid red....they used to say that about California when Reagan was around.

In her bids for the Senate within these past 2 years McSally is 0-2. Can't imagine her being nominated but it would be something if in 2022 she made it 0-3 in four years. That would likely be some sort of record of unsuccessful attempts at winning a US Senate seat.

Forum List

Back