McMichael Fails Miserably In Taking The Stand In His Own Defense In Arbery Case

How did he know the neighbor was calling the police?

He saw the number being dialed with his super vision?

He could hear the 9-1-1 operator and the neighbors conversation with his super hearing?

Lame comment, mud.

Very lame.
Not if the house didn't have any doors or windows on it and some guy in the street is talking on the phone to the police loud enough for Abrey to hear him. People get loud when they call 911 you know.
I guess you've never been at a construction site or worked on one.
Abrey walked, not jogged, into the site....then takes off running when they call the cops on him.
He wasn't a fucking jogger. That was a lie that the legacy media used to make it look like he wasn't up to anything.

Not if the house didn't have any doors or windows on it and some guy in the street is talking on the phone to the police loud enough for Abrey to hear him. People get loud when they call 911 you know.
I guess you've never been at a construction site or worked on one.
Abrey walked, not jogged, into the site....then takes off running when they call the cops on him.
He wasn't a fucking jogger. That was a lie that the legacy media used to make it look like he wasn't up to anything.

look at your video again, mud...

the caller was a long way from Arbrey when he made the call, and heading away from him.

Your argument is so full of holes, you could use it as as colander.

McMichael admitted he never saw Arbery steal anything, admitted his mother told him it was believed someone else had stolen things from the neighborhood....McMichael admitted he did not see Arbery commit a crime.

Why is theft even a part of this? No one is accusing Arbery of stealing anything. But the ones taking up for Arbery keep bringing it up.

look at your video again, mud...

the caller was a long way from Arbrey when he made the call, and heading away from him.

Your argument is so full of holes, you could use it as as colander.
Why don't you STFU.

Sound carries when there's no background noise. Especially in wooded lots like that neighborhood. Even golf courses are like that. The sound of someone's ball hitting a tree carries for close to a mile.

Guess you've never been in the woods before.

Christ....he didn't have to even hear the guy making the call if he was worried about being caught trespassing. All he had to do was see the motherfucker talking on the phone looking in his direction.

Why is theft even a part of this? No one is accusing Arbery of stealing anything. But the ones taking up for Arbery keep bringing it up.

You keep posting that Arbery was a criminal, a thief, and not jogging, then demand to know why people argue that he wasn’t doing those things.

It just burns your ass that three men were found guilty for killing Arbery. That’s the problem as far as you are concerned.

Why don't you STFU.

Sound carries when there's no background noise. Especially in wooded lots like that neighborhood. Even golf courses are like that. The sound of someone's ball hitting a tree carries for close to a mile.

Christ....he didn't have to even hear the guy making the call if he was worried about being caught trespassing. All he had to do was see the motherfucker talking on the phone looking in his direction.

Nah, they don't have trees in Central Ohio.

:)

Sound carries when there's no background noise.

The caller would have had to have shouted for Arbrey to have heard him.

your argument:
1638736529724.png

Doesn't hold water.

You keep posting that Arbery was a criminal, a thief, and not jogging, then demand to know why people argue that he wasn’t doing those things.

It just burns your ass that three men were found guilty for killing Arbery. That’s the problem as far as you are concerned.
I could care less.
My problem is this is yet again another example of media manipulation of the public.
Everyone wants to give this "Jogger" the benefit of the doubt.
The issue is what led up to this incident....and why.
Could it be simply that Arbery hates whites.....and thinks they wanted to murder him from the start.....so he ran and refused to stop.....which made him look guilty.

Nah, they don't have trees in Central Ohio.

:)

The caller would have had to have shouted for Arbrey to have heard him.

your argument:
View attachment 572161

Doesn't hold water.
Stop being an idiot.

You've never been on a patrol in the woods like I have.
You can't talk in the woods and not be heard for a long distance
When we were on patrols we had to whisper. We couldn't talk normally. That takes some getting used to. Same goes for hunting. Deer will hear you from a mile away.

Dumbass.

I could care less.
My problem is this is yet again another example of media manipulation of the public.
Everyone wants to give this "Jogger" the benefit of the doubt.
The issue is what led up to this incident....and why.
Could it be simply that Arbery hates whites.....and thinks they wanted to murder him from the start.....so he ran and refused to stop.....which made him look guilty.
Could it be simply that Arbery hates whites

Could it be that the McMicheals were looking to hold a lynching, like their forefathers used to have?

Stop being an idiot.

You've never been on a patrol in the woods like I have.
You can't talk in the woods and not be heard for a long distance
When we were on patrols we had to whisper. We couldn't talk normally. That takes some getting used to. Same goes for hunting. Deer will hear you from a mile away.

Dumbass.

You really are a moron.

Never been on a patrol?

Nope, but I have hunted, and I know sound carries in the woods.

Arbrey wasn't in the woods, dumbass.

and unless the neighbor was shouting, he couldn't have been heard across the street, like you claim.

are you so much a bigot, you can't think logically?

Well....finally....we have an admission of your overt prejudice.
You just think these guys were a bunch of crackers out to shoot them a n***r.

That's where your argument falls apart.
You just think these guys were a bunch of crackers out to shoot them a n***r.

of course they were, jackass.

The saw a black man running in their lilly white neighborhood, so they KNEW he had to be up to no good.

Just like YOU know it.

No proof of him stealing ANYTHING from the construction site, despite several visits caught on camera.

But, he was running while black, so he's a criminal.

So lame.

You really are a moron.

Never been on a patrol?

Nope, but I have hunted, and I know sound carries in the woods.

Arbrey wasn't in the woods, dumbass.

and unless the neighbor was shouting, he couldn't have been heard across the street, like you claim.

are you so much a bigot, you can't think logically?
No....I'm not a bigot. The fact that Abrey was black has nothing to do with this.
Arbrey was in a house with no doors or windows....no insulation....a neighborhood surround by trees.......no HVAC running..so no background noise.
You also forget about Arbrey being involved in a previous incident:

Responding officer's report​

The GCPD reached the scene immediately after the fatal shooting. The responding officer's report relied almost entirely on an interview with Gregory McMichael,[80] who was described as a witness.[81][82]
Gregory said he was in his yard when he saw an unidentified man running by.[82] He said he recognized the man from a prior incident "the other night", when he said he saw the man reach into his pants as if for a weapon. He called to his son Travis and said "the guy is running down the street; let's go".[81] Gregory brought a .357 Magnum revolver, while Travis brought a shotgun in their pickup truck.[3][81][82] The McMichaels said they pursued the man because he resembled a suspect in a string of local burglaries. But the police said there had been only one recent theft from an unlocked car in the neighborhood.[70]
Travis attempted to cut off the man with his truck. The man turned and began "running back in the direction from which he came".[82] The report states a third person, who was identified as "Roddy [sic]", also tried to cut off the man, but failed.[56][23] Gregory said he saw the unidentified man and yelled: "Stop, stop, we want to talk to you", and that they pulled up to the man, with Travis exiting the truck with the shotgun in hand. Gregory claimed the man "began to violently attack Travis" before two shots were fired.[3][82] The man died at the scene after "bleeding out", the report concluded. Authorities later identified the man as Arbery.[82]

My guess is the cop doesn't know about the burglaries or remember them because either they weren't reported or just didn't remember them because there are so many crimes reported in the run of a month.

The saw a black man running in their lilly white neighborhood, so they KNEW he had to be up to no good.

Just like YOU know it.

No proof of him stealing ANYTHING from the construction site, despite several visits caught on camera.

So lame.
No proof because a neighbor spotted him....and he ran.

And you can't assume that the only reason they went after him was because he's black. They went after him because they had a confrontation with him before.

You keep posting that Arbery was a criminal, a thief, and not jogging,

That's factual. He was a thief. He has a criminal record that proves it. And when he left the house he was trespassing in, he wasn't jogging. Only after several minutes did he stop running at a fast speed, to jogging. Which is what happens when you get tired.

Burns my ass? Not the words I'd use, but no problem. It is upsetting that the video and law prove the McMichael's were innocent of murder. And still found guilty.
As this may make it harder for others to defend themselves. Especially if the offender is black.

Just like YOU know it.

So lame.

If some "lily white" guy were to go running through a black neighborhood, would all the neighbors think that was normal?

No....I'm not a bigot. The fact that Abrey was black has nothing to do with this.
Arbrey was in a house with no doors or windows....no insulation....a neighborhood surround by trees.......no HVAC running..so no background noise.
You also forget about Arbrey being involved in a previous incident:

Responding officer's report​

The GCPD reached the scene immediately after the fatal shooting. The responding officer's report relied almost entirely on an interview with Gregory McMichael,[80] who was described as a witness.[81][82]
Gregory said he was in his yard when he saw an unidentified man running by.[82] He said he recognized the man from a prior incident "the other night", when he said he saw the man reach into his pants as if for a weapon. He called to his son Travis and said "the guy is running down the street; let's go".[81] Gregory brought a .357 Magnum revolver, while Travis brought a shotgun in their pickup truck.[3][81][82] The McMichaels said they pursued the man because he resembled a suspect in a string of local burglaries. But the police said there had been only one recent theft from an unlocked car in the neighborhood.[70]
Travis attempted to cut off the man with his truck. The man turned and began "running back in the direction from which he came".[82] The report states a third person, who was identified as "Roddy [sic]", also tried to cut off the man, but failed.[56][23] Gregory said he saw the unidentified man and yelled: "Stop, stop, we want to talk to you", and that they pulled up to the man, with Travis exiting the truck with the shotgun in hand. Gregory claimed the man "began to violently attack Travis" before two shots were fired.[3][82] The man died at the scene after "bleeding out", the report concluded. Authorities later identified the man as Arbery.[82]

My guess is the cop doesn't know about the burglaries or remember them because either they weren't reported or just didn't remember them because there are so many crimes reported in the run of a month.

Bud, the owner of the house under construction stated, under oath, nothing had been stolen from the site.

"English was asked whether anything was ever taken from his construction site, to which he responded, "Not that I know of.""

and Travis tried to keep the fact he had a southern Stars and Bars license plate.

Just like YOU know it.

So lame.
Stop being a jackass.
We both know that the only reason you believe the media's version that he was a jogger is because you want to nail, what you think, are 3 white supremacists.

Bud, the owner of the house under construction stated, under oath, nothing had been stolen from the site.

"English was asked whether anything was ever taken from his construction site, to which he responded, "Not that I know of.""

and Travis tried to keep the fact he had a southern Stars and Bars license plate.
That's not the issue, Will.
And last I looked....we were allowed to personalize our license plates without someone calling us racists.

What does that have to do with anything?

Wanna get off topic, here's you one. The McMichaels could not have been racist because they didn't belong to the KKK.

Forum List

Back