McMichael Fails Miserably In Taking The Stand In His Own Defense In Arbery Case

If some "lily white" guy were to go running through a black neighborhood, would all the neighbors think that was normal?

He'd probably think the same thing Arbery thought when the McMicheals were after him.

Someone was trying to put a hurt on him.

if people chasing him were carrying firearms, trying to kill him.

Stop being a jackass.
We both know that the only reason you believe the media's version that he was a jogger is because you want to nail, what you think, are 3 white supremacists.

NO

I want them charged and put away, because they chased down and killed someone WITHOUT CAUSE.

He'd probably think the same thing Arbery thought when the McMicheals were after him.

Who's fault is that?
I think inflammatory rhetoric coming from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, Barack Obama, Lebron James....and a host of people on the left, has raised racism in this country to a boiling point.

Who's fault is that?
I think inflammatory rhetoric coming from the likes of CNN, MSNBC, Barack Obama, Lebron James....and a host of people on the left, has raised racism in this country to a boiling point.

Thats the problem, mud

you don't think

If you did, you'd have dropped out of this thread weeks ago

After realizing you had your foot halfway down your throat.

Arbery must've been stupid. After all the time the McMichaels spent telling him to stop, and not shooting, kind of sort of makes you wonder why he charged at Travis.
he must've known they weren't going to shoot him. Why else run towards people with a gun. And when you're that close, why charge at someone with a gun, unless you realize they weren't out to shoot him.

After all, they never shot once at him until he charged at Travis. And even then, it was only Travis that fired.

A little common sense goes a long way.

Well....they had a reason.....but racism by both parties created the situation and the result.

If they wanted to kill they guy then they should bury them under the prison.....but I still see media manipulation in this.

Racism fed by the media on the left.

Arbery must've been stupid. After all the time the McMichaels spent telling him to stop, and not shooting, kind of sort of makes you wonder why he charged at Travis.
he must've known they weren't going to shoot him. Why else run towards people with a gun. And when you're that close, why charge at someone with a gun, unless you realize they weren't out to shoot him.

After all, they never shot once at him until he charged at Travis. And even then, it was only Travis that fired.

yes, it does.

too bad common sense isn't common, as you keep proving.

I could care less.
My problem is this is yet again another example of media manipulation of the public.
Everyone wants to give this "Jogger" the benefit of the doubt.
The issue is what led up to this incident....and why.
Could it be simply that Arbery hates whites.....and thinks they wanted to murder him from the start.....so he ran and refused to stop.....which made him look guilty.

Arbery had no legal requirement to stop. Let me repeat that. No legal requirement to stop. When you are being illegally detained, or even attempted illegally detained, you have no requirement to stop. None.

Even cops require Probable cause, and the requirement for citizens is much higher.

So Arbery continuing to run, and even attempt to avoid the three hooligans who were pursing him and ordering him to stop or they would blow his fucking head off, which is a crime in and of itself.

The fact is that Arbery didn’t commit a crime that day. In fact, they had no evidence that he had committed any crimes. The three damned fools were the ones on a crime spree. And the jury convicted them, as I predicted, and now we’ll see if my predictions on the Sentences will be accurate.

and when you get a little older, (about 4 years) you'll understand it.

I used to understand the mentality of the left, when I was a lefty. I've grown up since then and learned to use my own mind, instead of relying on leftist talking points.

Maybe someday you'll get there. Maybe big pharma can come up with a vaccine for it. That way the left will be glad to take it.

Forum List

Back