McMichael Fails Miserably In Taking The Stand In His Own Defense In Arbery Case

Arbery was a thief who attacked a cop for confronting before----he acted as he always had.
McMichael admitted he never saw Arbery steal anything, admitted his mother told him it was believed someone else had stolen things from the neighborhood....McMichael admitted he did not see Arbery commit a crime.

At one point he admitted he chased down Arbery excuse 'some people were waving and pointing' in the direction Arbery had gone, which meant to himAr ery had to have done 'something'.

2 armed rednecks in a truck chased down, harassed, threatened to kill ('blow his fucking head of if he did not stop & come back), and then killed Arbery.

Their claim of self-defense is that the unarmed black person they did not witness commit a crime, who they chased down with their guns and their truck, who tried to get away from them, who they threatened to kill, was such a threat to THEM that they had to shoot him TWICE ... in 'self-defense'....with a shotgun.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

:shok:

When you don't have right on your side, it's best to keep your mouth shut. McMichael should have kept his mouth shut but testifying was a last ditch effort by the defense because, otherwise, he was going down. It didn't help. He's going down.

Who cares if he assumed the jogger was a criminal? He was.

The jogger attacked him and that was the end of it. He should had surrendered and waited for the cop. I have zero sympathy for these career criminals.

Ok. Prove Arbury knew cops were on the way. He had no phone if his own. And the White guys were threatening to kill him.

The white guy told him the cops were on the way. That’s when he bolted.

Not true. The first person waved at him to get the attention of the McMichaels.

Greg didn’t call the cops until after he had threatened to blow Arbery’s head off.

So again. How was Arbery to know? The guy who threatened to kill him said so?

So again. How was Arbery to know? The guy who threatened to kill him said so?
The son who was driving the car told him the cops were on the way. The guy Arbery attacked and tried to take his gun away.

If they wanted to “blow his head off”, why didn’t they just open fire as he was running? Why wait until they are being attacked by a suspected (and actual) criminal?

The son who was driving the car told him the cops were on the way. The guy Arbery attacked and tried to take his gun away.

If they wanted to “blow his head off”, why didn’t they just open fire as he was running? Why wait until they are being attacked by a suspected (and actual) criminal?

That was explained by Travis. He believed that waving the gun around would scare Arbery into obeying the illegal commands to stop.

Travis in essence admitted his committed one of the crimes. Aggravated Assault.

Ok. Prove Arbury knew cops were on the way. He had no phone if his own. And the White guys were threatening to kill him.
And video shows the father and son and the other guy all attacking Arbery with their trucks, actually hitting him with it. My opinion, Arbery most definitely feared for his life before he grabbed the gun to redirect it from pointing at him.

As much as I hate to say it, I'll have to go with the jury on this and it seems the key consideration for them is the citizen's arrest argument. If McMichaels had legitimate cause to arrest then they're likely allowed to use the force required to enforce the arrest. The big question in my mind is whether they had cause to arrest Arbery. I think they did not but we'll have to go with the jury - especially since we're arguing that same thing in the Rittenhouse case.

McMichael admitted he never saw Arbery steal anything, admitted his mother told him it was believed someone else had stolen things from the neighborhood....McMichael admitted he did not see Arbery commit a crime.

At one point he admitted he chased down Arbery excuse 'some people were waving and pointing' in the direction Arbery had gone, which meant to himAr ery had to have done 'something'.

2 armed rednecks in a truck chased down, harassed, threatened to kill ('blow his fucking head of if he did not stop & come back), and then killed Arbery.

Their claim of self-defense is that the unarmed black person they did not witness commit a crime, who they chased down with their guns and their truck, who tried to get away from them, who they threatened to kill, was such a threat to THEM that they had to shoot him TWICE ... in 'self-defense'....with a shotgun.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!

:shok:

And that is the fundamental requirement in a citizen's arrest: you have to have witnessed the crime occurring. You cannot arrest on someone else's word or on suspicion. The police might arrest on either but citizens arrest must be for what you actually witness. I think that's going to land the McMichaels in prison.

And that is the fundamental requirement in a citizen's arrest: you have to have witnessed the crime occurring. You cannot arrest on someone else's word or on suspicion. The police might arrest on either but citizens arrest must be for what you actually witness. I think that's going to land the McMichaels in prison.
Zero evidence
Did not witness a crime
A black guy 'in the wrong neighborhood'

Those are the fundamental requirements for 2 - 3 white rednecks to grab their guns, hop into their pick-ups, chase down a unarmed black guy. Threaten tokillhim, then shoot him twice with a shotgun, killing him, before the cops get there.... because they never called them until after they killed him...?!

WTF?

Zero evidence
Did not witness a crime
A black guy 'in the wrong neighborhood'

Those are the fundamental requirements for 2 - 3 white rednecks to grab their guns, hop into their pick-ups, chase down a unarmed black guy. Threaten tokillhim, then shoot him twice with a shotgun, killing him, before the cops get there.... because they never called them until after they killed him...?!

WTF?

That's pretty much how I see it. Actually, it's precisely how I see it. I'll concede, though, that I don't have all the evidence that the jury will have so I'll wait to hear what they say.

That's pretty much how I see it. Actually, it's precisely how I see it. I'll concede, though, that I don't have all the evidence that the jury will have so I'll wait to hear what they say.

Judge does closing remarks starting at 8:30 am tomorrow.

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, The View, 60 Minutes, President Biden, VP Harris, Pete Buttigieg, Whoopi Goldberg, etc... lost their shit when a WHITE kid was forced to shoot 3 WHITE attackers, ing 2 WHITE attackers, calling Rittenhouse a racist, white supremacist....

I can only imagine what they will all do / say if 2 white guys - with guns in their truck chased down, threatened to kill,t then killed an unarmed black guy - are found to be 'Innocent'.

:p

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, The View, 60 Minutes, President Biden, VP Harris, Pete Buttigieg, Whoopi Goldberg, etc... lost their shit when a WHITE kid was forced to shoot 3 WHITE attackers, ing 2 WHITE attackers, calling Rittenhouse a racist, white supremacist....

I can only imagine what they will all do / say if 2 white guys - with guns in their truck chased down, threatened to kill,t then killed an unarmed black guy - are found to be 'Innocent'.

:p
Biden called for riots after the Rittenhouse verdict. He'll call for civil war if McMichaels get off.

It is what it is, a coward with a gun was afraid of unarmed man. That tells the whole story. The guy is dickless.
The whole story is a group of aggressive armed vigilantes were chasing, aggravated assaulting, striking, & falsely arresting Ahmaud Arbery. Then they aimed their guns at him causing him to fight for his life.

This is the same thing the aggressive armed vigilantes in Wisconsin did to Kyle Rittenhouse.

Citizens can only observe & report. They can't attempt arrest or attempt to shoot unless lives are in imminent danger.

Last edited:
The whole story is a group of aggressive armed vigilantes were chasing, aggravated assaulting, striking, & falsely arresting Ahmaud Arbery. Then they aimed their guns at him causing him to fight for his life.

This is the same thing the aggressive armed vigilantes in Wisconsin did to Kyle Rittenhouse.

Citizens can only observe & report. They can't attempt arrest or attempt to shoot unless lives are in imminent danger.
According to some here, when a white guy kills white guys, that's racism and when he gets off it's racism but when white guys kill a black guy and get convicted, that's justice.

My opinion is that both cases show that the justice system works and they both teach me that waiting for the system to work is the best choice and to, at least generally, accept that the system works - because it did in both of these cases. They can't have one set of rules in one case and another set in another case.

I saw the entire timeline.
Arbery started running from the construction site when he noticed a neighbor calling the cops.
They pretty much caught him before he had a chance to take anything.....and he took off running.
The fact that even though several people tried to get him to stop and answer some questions means he was feeling guilty.

I saw the entire timeline.
Arbery started running from the construction site when he noticed a neighbor calling the cops.
They pretty much caught him before he had a chance to take anything.....and he took off running.
The fact that even though several people tried to get him to stop and answer some questions means he was feeling guilty.

How did he know the neighbor was calling the police?

He saw the number being dialed with his super vision?

He could hear the 9-1-1 operator and the neighbors conversation with his super hearing?

Lame comment, mud.

Very lame.

Forum List

Back