McMichael Fails Miserably In Taking The Stand In His Own Defense In Arbery Case

Typo; " points a gun at you "
That's a false assumption.
Would you feel the same why if it was blacks holding a gun on a white man?
I personally have seen a few racial attacks in person.....and none of them was by white men on a single black man.
They were always a group of blacks beating up a lone white guy.

Nobody was murdered here.
He jumped a guy holding a gun.....and he got shot.
That's not murder.
Three white guys hunted down a black guy; now the black guy is dead, I'd call that murder. Let's hope the jury has some common sense.

Three white guys hunted down a black guy; now the black guy is dead, I'd call that murder. Let's hope the jury has some common sense.
Somebody called the police and the black guy tried to leave the scene. The white guys were supposed to let the black guy get away....so that the media could use some other bull shit story to attack whites, Trump Supporters, and guns.
You have to ignore most of the facts to claim what you're claiming....
Sure.....they could have let him go and let the police handle it.....and the police would have done nothing. They would have said there was no evidence of wrongdoing....until they saw a video....and still say there was no evidence.
But then the guy who actually tried to stop the guy was a cop.....and the perp jumped him....and he knew powers of arrest and knew what his rights were.
But then again.....our rights are what is in question here.
Whites can carry a gun legally if they're burning down your local CVS drug store.
Whites carrying a gun to defend property and life are doing so illegally.

Last edited:
Somebody called the police and the black guy tried to leave the scene. The white guys were supposed to let the black guy get away....so that the media could use some other bull shit story to attack whites, Trump Supporters, and guns.
Sure.....they could have let him go and let the police handle it.....and the police would have done nothing. They would have said there was no evidence of wrongdoing....until they saw a video....and still say there was no evidence.
But then the guy who actually tried to stop the guy was a cop.....and the perp jumped him....and he knew powers of arrest and knew what his rights were.
Whites can carry a gun legally if they're burning down your local CVS drug store.
But then the guy who actually tried to stop the guy was a cop.

No he wasn't.

hm. did you get everything wrong on purpose? quite the accomplishment.

I have relatives in Florida; there are lots of rednecks in the in Florida. No one should take the law into their own hands. Vigilantism is a crime. The guy who shot the black guy had the Confederate flag on his truck license plates. Nobody but a redneck white supremacist would do such a thing. It is totally disrespectful and un-American.

I have relatives in Florida; there are lots of rednecks in the in Florida. No one should take the law into their own hands. Vigilantism is a crime. The guy who shot the black guy had the Confederate flag on his truck license plates. Nobody but a redneck white supremacist would do such a thing. It is totally disrespectful and un-American.
I have relatives that live in Florida.....I know how it is.
I also know that both sides are guilty of the racial issues in FL.
Whites and blacks are racist in Florida.
My relatives living in Florida are mostly black.....so I've seen it from both sides.

You're assuming that the evil white man wanted to shoot that innocent black many running away from the scene of a crime.

I know....next time someone points a gun at you...try jumping them....and let me know how it turns out.
I sure will, but in turn, whenever someone points a gun at you, you have to just stand there like a coward and do nothing to save yourself.

I sure will, but in turn, whenever someone points a gun at you, you have to just stand there like a coward and do nothing to save yourself.
There's the primary rub...you think you're being a coward if you use your head.
I have been held at gunpoint several times.
I was never stupid enough to try to act like an idiot and grab for it.
That's why I'm alive today.

There's the primary rub...you think you're being a coward if you use your head.
I have been held at gunpoint several times.
I was never stupid enough to try to act like an idiot and grab for it.
That's why I'm alive today.

Each case is peculiarly situational when held at gunpoint. A one size fits all blanket statement on this falls short on facts. Very, very short.

So, is your personal m.o. stopping a stranger to ask questions while brandishing a shotgun?
If so and you shoot, you deserve life, especially when they're unarmed.
No....I used to work in a Liquor store at night.
I also had a drunk shipmate pull a 357 S&M on me once after a party.
Guy was a psycho.
I suspect he eventually ended up shooting 7 Transexxuals to death in 1975 in Hawaii.
They never discovered who did it......but I'm sure he did the drive-by with a friend of his.

Today Travis McMichael took the stand in his own defense in the case of killing Ahmaud Arbery...and it could not gave hone much worse.

Perhaps he was inspired by Kyle Rittenhouse's decision to do the same and his outstanding job in doing so....but McMichael proved today he is no Kyle Rittenhouse.

On the stand he admitted he never saw Arbery steal anything, that his mind was already made up that Arbery was a criminal - despite his mother telling him others thought he was not the one who had been stealing.

Be admitted that he got in his truck with his gun and went after Arbery, who was wearing sorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes but had no gun.

McMichael pretty much painted a picture of a couple of good ol' boys deciding a black man was guilty, and went 'HUNTING' the 'black guy' .... how they chased him, kept telling him to stop because they wanted to talk to him, told him they had called the cops/ the cops would be there soon (which was not true because his dad never called the police)....

McMichael Told how Arbery had to have been guy because he kept avoiding/ refusing to talk to his 'White stalkers', and kept running from them ... ESPECIALLY WHEN HIS DAD YELLED TO ARBERY THAT HE WAS GOING TO BLOW ARBERY'S FUCKING HEAD OFF IF HE DIDN'T STOP.

Yeah, what black person would not stop and talk to these nice gentlemen in this situation?

:shok:

At one point the lawyer asked McMichael if he really thought Arbery, who was unarmed, had avoided talking to them all that time, who had run from them, who had heard his dad threaten to blow his head off, would suddenly turn and run towards their vehicle to seek refuge or attack them....and that he - McMichael - holding the shotgun actually felt his life was in danger from unarmed Arbery....and McMichael responded by saying, 'Yes, that's what I was thinking.'

:shok: :auiqs.jpg:

As I said, McMichael and his dad, in his testimony, came across as a couple of white, racist vigilantes hell-bent on hunting down and holding, if not killing, this black guy they knew to be a thief, despite not having witnessed him committing robberies and not having any evidence.

McMichael wanted to paint him and his father as neighborhood watch heroes protecting their neighbors....but that blew up / went all wrong.

These 'stereotypical white redneck racists' (as they came across) jumped in their truck with their guns, chased down the negro, kept chasing him while threatening to kill him (blow his head off), and in the end McMichael shot the unarmed Arbery 3 (THREE) times with a SHOTGUN, killing him.

Where Rittenhouse has a legitimate argument for self-defense, the McMichael, especially after today, made it clear today they were the aggressors and if anyone had a right of self-defense in this case it was Arbery.

At some point his defense team should have thrown a white towel out in the middle of the floor in front of the judge...it was that bad.

Arbery was a thief who attacked a cop for confronting before----he acted as he always had.

Forum List

Back