McDonald's sales dented by Israel-Gaza boycotts

What does that have to do with anything you said?....
If I've heard it once I've heard it a hundred times... McDonald's raised their prices too high... you can get a sit down meal in a coffee shop for the same price as a meal in a bag with greasy fries... minus a tip....
The downturn is in the world markets not America. Treat youeself and read the article.

Too bad I never eat at McDonalds

Knowing that terrorist supporters are boycotting it almost makes me want to eat there.

McDonald's has missed a key sales target, partly due to customers boycotting the firm for its perceived support of Israel.

The fast food chain reported its first quarterly sales miss in nearly four years due to weak growth in its international business division.

Its boss previously acknowledged the impact of the conflict, blaming "misinformation".

Shares in McDonald's fell about 4% after the announcement.

A company like Macs cant afford to take sides if it wants to trade across the world. Maybe they need to lose a few franchisees.

Being a company is really easy, just stay clear of politics and religion. With so many companies recently suffering boycotts, just shows you how stupid some are in McDonalds.

I don't use McDonalds, it's junk food

McDonald's has missed a key sales target, partly due to customers boycotting the firm for its perceived support of Israel.

The fast food chain reported its first quarterly sales miss in nearly four years due to weak growth in its international business division.

Its boss previously acknowledged the impact of the conflict, blaming "misinformation".

A oompany like Macs cant afford to take sides if it wants to trade across the world. Maybe they need to lose a few franchisees.
OMG, stop the war and close down all Mac's operations in Gaza.

On weekends History Channel runs their "The Food That Built America'' shows.

They had one about McDonalds. It was pretty interesting. Actually all of the different ones are pretty interesting.

I like how they do it because they use actors to illustrate the way things went down and how they came about.

There was some serious battles among them.
What you need to do is watch this movie to find out how it all began. Great film.

You talking about Trump?
Good...good... let the hate flow through you. How does it feel to see that even after everything your masters have tried against him for 7 years, they STILL can't get rid of him? :auiqs.jpg:

A oompany like Macs cant afford to take sides if it wants to trade across the world. Maybe they need to lose a few franchisees.
If they support Israel ,they are doing the right thing. There is no such thing as a "Palestinian".

Forum List

Back