McConnell urged Barr to speak out on trump's false election fraud claim

What if I'm right?
Right about what? That they will all show widespread fraud that swings the election?

That would be a LOT of credible evidence. But okay, show me.

Now: What if you are wrong? Will you shut the fk up about it? Yes or no?
If I'm wrong I will shut up. Let's just wait till AZ releases the results.

Now for the facts that have been reported by OANN reporter Christina Bobb who has been stationed in the Coliseum since April:

1. They are missing 250,000 ballots that were counted. Where are they?
2. There are thousands of duplicate ballots, thousands of ballots by dead voters, thousands of ballots by people who have residence in other states, thousands of ballots by illegal aliens and thousands of ballots by underage people. All those ballots have been investigated by lawyers and homes visited.
3. Pristine ballots (ballots not folded for an envelope) number in the thousands.
4. Thousands of ballots printed by machine with circles blacked out by machine, in other words, completed ballots printed by the thousands.

I say no more bickering until AZ releases the complete and accurate results sometime in late July or early August.

All question easily answered and able to be documented in the time they did their audit. They should have had their report ready to go when they wrapped if this was a professional audit.
So why no results? Why take the information out of state to data mine? 250K ballots missing?...after almost five days of vote counting? Check and double check?..I don't think so.
And since Christina Bob's foundation is helping to fund this little snipe hunt, I don't give her "reporting" much credence.

Here's what's happening. A media driven narrative (primarily for alt-right media) is being crafted. They'll release their "findings" full of innuendo, half-truths, and possible shadowy conspiracy theory.
Enough red meat to feed the starving masses who want to see Trump triumphantly re-installed in the White House and to keep their wallets open, but not enough straight up lies to get them in
hot water legally, or to have anyone who participated in this sham be sent to prison.

Trumpers are the most gullible fucks in all of politics. These retards believed Pizzagate, and are still searching for that Kenyan birth certificate, right after they shoot down those space lasers.

The GOP is a total joke, they will believe any lie Trump tells them.

That's why they injected bleach... How dumb can you be?

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

That's why they injected bleach.

Link?
That fail of a link was already provided by another lying sack of shit.

Nowhere in there does it say people injected bleach.

Please try again, Dumbass.
Except the part when they said people are injecting bleach... or lysol... or other disinfectants.

I guess you can't read.

It is funny how brainwashed you Trumpers are. You will go to extreme lengths to defend Trump at all costs, even if it means ignoring facts.
Except the part when they said people are injecting bleach

Copy and past that part The Banker

Ooo, Ooo. I will, Smooshy Faced Joe Biden! :)
And I'm sorry, the bringing the UV light into the body :auiqs.jpg: comment, was the pinnacle of his Presidency.

Claim 1​

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."​

"Watch some legitimate news channels."
And do you have recommended channels for our forum participants?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the facts that have been reported by OANN reporter Christina Bobb.....

1. They are missing 250,000 ballots......

2. .....thousands of ballots by dead voters, All those ballots have been investigated by lawyers and homes visited.
And since Christina Bob's foundation is helping to fund this little snipe hunt,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!! Dead people voting, aliens voting, kids voting, thousands ballots by all of them. And, per Hossfly (cum Christina Bob) all of them got a visit by 'lawyers'. Thousands and thousands. That would seemingly take a big team of lawyers, or.... a small team a very long time. Personally, I would have enjoyed accompanying the lawyers (as a witness, I ain't a lawyer)...anyway, accompanying them on their interviews with the dead people.
Where's Haley Joel Osmond when we really need him?

And honesttoGod.......the reporter is a funder?
Well, forgive me but.....but is it possible she's trying to make her money look like it was well spent?
Trying too hard?
I dunno. Should be interesting to watch.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Here's a taster on some reportage from this morning's (6-30-21) Politico:

"The process in Arizona, headed by an inexperienced firm called Cyber Ninjas, has been mired in controversy. Supporters call the effort an “audit,” but it is nearly universally derided by election professionals as a ham-fisted fishing expedition that doesn’t rise to the standards of an actual, professional audit. It’s also been costly: County officials announced this week that they won’t reuse any of the voting equipment that was examined during the review, which could cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

"The so-called audit has crossed deep into conspiratorial territory. Workers had checked for bamboo fibers in ballots (a nod to a baseless theory that ballots may have been sent from Asia) and used UV lights on ballots, potentially for (non-existent) watermarks. Cyber Ninjas itself is owned by a man who has promoted the #StopTheSteal conspiracy theory, which is based in the belief that Trump actually won, and recently appeared in a conspiracy-filled film about the election.

“It was clear they had no idea how elections are administered,” Morrell, who served as an observer, said. “That’s the concern, is that we’ve suddenly left this place where we follow the rule of law, and it’s like the Wild Wild West.”

Trumpers are the most gullible fucks in all of politics. These retards believed Pizzagate, and are still searching for that Kenyan birth certificate, right after they shoot down those space lasers.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

Link?

Except the part when they said people are injecting bleach... or lysol... or other disinfectants.

I guess you can't read.

It is funny how brainwashed you Trumpers are. You will go to extreme lengths to defend Trump at all costs, even if it means ignoring facts.

And I'm sorry, the bringing the UV light into the body :auiqs.jpg: comment, was the pinnacle of his Presidency.

Claim 1​

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."​

Hey Stupid, that doesn’t say people injected bleach.

Your lies have been exposed.

Dismissed.

"Hey Stupid, that doesn’t say people injected bleach.
Your lies have been exposed. Dismissed."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No disrespect intended, but.....but you play small ball, poster Nostra.
There is a bigger issue that escapes you. Regrettably.

And that is ----if you don't mind me bringing it up -----but that is the chief executive of the United States of America, the worlds most indispensable nation, going on TV and irresponsibly riffing about treatments that were untested and, it appears, long disregarded as medical-nuttery. People in positions of immense power and responsibility serve their charges, their constituencies by being careful in their pronouncements. Most especially on health practices. That's a Captain Obvious 'Leadership-for-Dummies' seminar for the unaware.

People DID drink...maybe some injected, maybe some snorted, I dunno....but people did drink chlorine bleach as they sparked off of their nation's leader suggesting it on widely viewed broadcasts.
We can tut-tut and say 'Boy, are the ever stupid'!.......OK, and that's not an invalid perception. But the thing is, the President of the Untied States of America is the leader of ALL Americans....including the stupid ones. Accordingly, he has the responsibility to speak so that his pronouncements are not misinterpreted by the stupid, or the smart.
He inherits, whether he accepts it or not, a version of a Hippocratic ethic.

To wit, DO NO HARM.

Never listen to Mitch, He only works to enrich him self or his supporters. Voted every time for a pay raise for his self, Never has voted for a pay raise for working people.

Link?

I guess you can't read.

Claim 1​

Dismissed.

Disinfectants. What do you think bleach is? You want to chop word salad..be my guest. Implication is tacit approval. And, even funnier, in the paragraph before, he suggested introducing UV light into the body "in some other way".
Sorry, he SAID these things. I was watching it live on TV. And it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard a politician say. :)

Link?

I guess you can't read.

Claim 1​

Dismissed.

Disinfectants. What do you think bleach is? You want to chop word salad..be my guest. Implication is tacit approval. And, even funnier, in the paragraph before, he suggested introducing UV light into the body "in some other way".
Sorry, he SAID these things. I was watching it live on TV. And it was one of the funniest things I've ever heard a politician say. :)
Says nothing about injections, Stupid. Learn to read.

What is the ONLY disinfectant Trump mentioned by name? UV Light, Dumbass.

And that is ----if you don't mind me bringing it up -----but that is the chief executive of the United States of America, the worlds most indispensable nation, going on TV and irresponsibly riffing about treatments that were untested and, it appears, long disregarded as medical-nuttery. People in positions of immense power and responsibility serve their charges, their constituencies by being careful in their pronouncements. Most especially on health practices. That's a Captain Obvious 'Leadership-for-Dummies' seminar for the unaware.

People DID drink...maybe some injected, maybe some snorted, I dunno....but people did drink chlorine bleach as they sparked off of their nation's leader suggesting it on widely viewed broadcasts.
We can tut-tut and say 'Boy, are the ever stupid'!.......OK, and that's not an invalid perception. But the thing is, the President of the Untied States of America is the leader of ALL Americans....including the stupid ones. Accordingly, he has the responsibility to speak so that his pronouncements are not misinterpreted by the stupid, or the smart.

To wit, DO NO HARM.
Quote Trump’s words suggesting someone drink bleach. Please,try to bring something with “drink” and “bleach”.

What if I'm right?
Right about what? That they will all show widespread fraud that swings the election?

That would be a LOT of credible evidence. But okay, show me.

Now: What if you are wrong? Will you shut the fk up about it? Yes or no?
If I'm wrong I will shut up. Let's just wait till AZ releases the results.

Now for the facts that have been reported by OANN reporter Christina Bobb who has been stationed in the Coliseum since April:

1. They are missing 250,000 ballots that were counted. Where are they?
2. There are thousands of duplicate ballots, thousands of ballots by dead voters, thousands of ballots by people who have residence in other states, thousands of ballots by illegal aliens and thousands of ballots by underage people. All those ballots have been investigated by lawyers and homes visited.
3. Pristine ballots (ballots not folded for an envelope) number in the thousands.
4. Thousands of ballots printed by machine with circles blacked out by machine, in other words, completed ballots printed by the thousands.

I say no more bickering until AZ releases the complete and accurate results sometime in late July or early August.

All question easily answered and able to be documented in the time they did their audit. They should have had their report ready to go when they wrapped if this was a professional audit.
So why no results? Why take the information out of state to data mine? 250K ballots missing?...after almost five days of vote counting? Check and double check?..I don't think so.
And since Christina Bob's foundation is helping to fund this little snipe hunt, I don't give her "reporting" much credence.

Here's what's happening. A media driven narrative (primarily for alt-right media) is being crafted. They'll release their "findings" full of innuendo, half-truths, and possible shadowy conspiracy theory.
Enough red meat to feed the starving masses who want to see Trump triumphantly re-installed in the White House and to keep their wallets open, but not enough straight up lies to get them in
hot water legally, or to have anyone who participated in this sham be sent to prison.
Bull crap and tootsie rolls.

"Watch some legitimate news channels."
And do you have recommended channels for our forum participants?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the facts that have been reported by OANN reporter Christina Bobb.....

1. They are missing 250,000 ballots......
2. .....thousands of ballots by dead voters, All those ballots have been investigated by lawyers and homes visited.
And since Christina Bob's foundation is helping to fund this little snipe hunt,
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Whew!! Dead people voting, aliens voting, kids voting, thousands ballots by all of them. And, per Hossfly (cum Christina Bob) all of them got a visit by 'lawyers'. Thousands and thousands. That would seemingly take a big team of lawyers, or.... a small team a very long time. Personally, I would have enjoyed accompanying the lawyers (as a witness, I ain't a lawyer)...anyway, accompanying them on their interviews with the dead people.
Where's Haley Joel Osmond when we really need him?

And honesttoGod.......the reporter is a funder?
Well, forgive me but.....but is it possible she's trying to make her money look like it was well spent?
Trying too hard?
I dunno. Should be interesting to watch.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Here's a taster on some reportage from this morning's (6-30-21) Politico:

"The process in Arizona, headed by an inexperienced firm called Cyber Ninjas, has been mired in controversy. Supporters call the effort an “audit,” but it is nearly universally derided by election professionals as a ham-fisted fishing expedition that doesn’t rise to the standards of an actual, professional audit. It’s also been costly: County officials announced this week that they won’t reuse any of the voting equipment that was examined during the review, which could cost taxpayers millions of dollars.

"The so-called audit has crossed deep into conspiratorial territory. Workers had checked for bamboo fibers in ballots (a nod to a baseless theory that ballots may have been sent from Asia) and used UV lights on ballots, potentially for (non-existent) watermarks. Cyber Ninjas itself is owned by a man who has promoted the #StopTheSteal conspiracy theory, which is based in the belief that Trump actually won, and recently appeared in a conspiracy-filled film about the election.

“It was clear they had no idea how elections are administered,” Morrell, who served as an observer, said. “That’s the concern, is that we’ve suddenly left this place where we follow the rule of law, and it’s like the Wild Wild West.”
The audit in AZ is so secure and monitored that no info will be revealed until every piece of data is covered. Evert single 2.1 million ballets counted, minus the 1/4 million missing has been photographed and microscopically photographed. There's no "fraudit", only terrified Democrats, because the truth will be revealed.

CALL:

".....try to bring something with “drink” and “bleach”.

RESPONSE:

"...the thing is, the President of the Untied States of America is the leader of ALL Americans....including the stupid ones. Accordingly, he uniquely has the responsibility to speak so that his pronouncements are not misinterpreted ......
He inherits, whether he accepts it or not, a version of a Hippocratic ethic. To wit, DO NO HARM."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ATLANTA, Ga. (CBS46) -- Pictures, posts and memes mocking President Trump’s comment about disinfectants and Coronavirus have flooded many social media timelines.
However, after that statement suggesting injections of disinfectants can stave off Covid-19, areas around the country reported a spike in calls to poison control centers.

The president later said he was merely being sarcastic.
On Monday during a press conference, President Trump said he wouldn’t take any responsibility for people using disinfectants, even if they were to die.

CBS Atlanta, April 28th, 2020.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Being sarcastic"........ is irresponsible and self-indulgent given his authority and leadership position.
In my own personal view though, ----Don Trump was not 'being sarcastic'. I've seen any number of replays of that presser. He used that 'sarcastic' descriptor to obfuscate after the fact, his poor judgment in talking about disinfectants. And the blowback that caused.

Regardless, "sarcastic" is not the mode of responsible communication Americans need or desire from our top authorities. Most especially in the direst of times such as Covid spreading through the nation.

IMHO

"The audit in AZ is so secure and monitored that no info will be revealed...."

I'm sorry poster Hossfly, I should have been clearer.

When you advised that another poster should "watch some legitimate news channels," well, I presumed that you knew of some such channels.
And would be willing to share with the forum what those legitimate channels are.

If you know of none, and would not be willing to share if you did, well...........then that's fine too, I suppose.
It's all voluntary here.

When you advised that another poster should "watch some legitimate news channels," well, I presumed that you knew of some such channels.
And would be willing to share with the forum what those legitimate channels are.

If you know of none, and would not be willing to share if you did, well...........then that's fine too, I suppose.
It's all voluntary here.

LOL. "legitimate" news channels to the right are OAN, Newsmax, and if all else fails, Fox. After that, take your pick of any top shelf alt-right Internet site like GWP, AT, Breibart, DT, DC, The Blaze. After that, it descends rapidly into dudes and dudettes operating out of their Mom's basement with large tinfoil hats! :auiqs.jpg:

It's all voluntary here.
Not my fault that you take stupid pills.

If I'm wrong I will shut up.
And how will you know you are wrong? I mean, literally the entire world not in your cult is already convinced. So i have to ask what your silly standards are to clear this bar.
There was massive treasonous fraud across the country and everyone connected to said fraud should be tried and put to death. Covid-19 was created to help the voting fraud and to kill a third of the world's population. I will gladly volunteer to be part of a firing squad and I will provide my own ammo.
This is the last reply on this thread, So Help Me God.

There was massive treasonous fraud across the country and everyone connected to said fraud should be tried and put to death
An embarrassing, stupid lie for which you have zero evidence. You are an embarrassment to the United States of America.

To wit, DO NO HARM.
Quote Trump’s words suggesting someone drink bleach. Please,try to bring something with “drink” and “bleach”.
Chillicothe bugged out in a hurry.

Forum List

Back