Perfect illustration of a typical democrat

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Ohio Rep. Jena Powell offers an amendment to add a bill banning transgender girls from female sports teams to the name, image, likeness bill. A wild moment in the House, with Democrats pounding on desks and yelling "point of order."

Democrats have no interest in debate or civility. They, like their constituents, are merely foul mouthed hate ridden, violent children throwing tantrums.

It's time to kick them all in the crotch and send them on their merry way.

I know I've had enough of them. how about you?

Last edited:

Ohio Rep. Jena Powell offers an amendment to add a bill banning transgender girls from female sports teams to the name, image, likeness bill. A wild moment in the House, with Democrats pounding on desks and yelling "point of order."

Democrats have no interest in debate or civility. They, like their constituents, are merely foul mouthed hate ridden, violent children throwing tantrums.

They should have just shot the MFs.

Votto

Toss them the hell out.

Forum List

Back