McConnell urged Barr to speak out on trump's false election fraud claim

The ones that the people want audited
which people? Which states are those? So then the people just instinctively know the state where biden committed fraud? So that's how you know which states?

This keeps getting crazier.

The ones that the people want audited
which people? Which states are those? So then the people just instinctively know the state where biden committed fraud? So that's how you know which states?

This keeps getting crazier.
Watch some legitimate news channels.
They know which states?
Georgia, Minnesota, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Alaska, New Hampshire, Colorado, Washington to name a few.

Then perhaps after the Democrats went 1-35 with hoaxes; Trump went 1-0.

Dragonlady Biden had Trumps Vaccines--------And my gawd, are you are you really that daff? Fauci helped the Chinese invent the virus--without Fauci there may have been no virus to begin with.

'Oh what a tangled web we weave/When first we practice to deceive'

"Oh it's a sad day and a day to get drunk, when half the country believes things easily debunked".

Basically saying, you'll believe anything that alt-right media (or in this case looks like someone typing in his Mom's basement) puts out.
Psstt....he lost. :)

I do my own research and I know that the Arizona audit will prove that Trump won.

You mean you'll keep taking the blue pill and believing what you want to believe.
Sorry, if they had found real fraud they'd have sung it from the rooftops. There's no advantage
to keeping information like that under wraps for any length of time....unless it's to serve a
more broad purpose of a media spectacle and keeping the lie alive long enough to try and affect
the next election.

So is The Don gonna go after Mitch now? Bullies will be Bullies....

Mitch and Barr are both full of shit and they know it. The election in 2020 was a giant, years long plot to ruin the United States and create a One World government. Everyone involved should be lined up and shot and fed to the hogs and gators. I'm not joking.

You're nuts. I'm not joking.
I know but I take a pill for it.
Take two. Or three.

Trumpers are the most gullible fucks in all of politics. These retards believed Pizzagate, and are still searching for that Kenyan birth certificate, right after they shoot down those space lasers.

The GOP is a total joke, they will believe any lie Trump tells them.

That's why they injected bleach... How dumb can you be?

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

That's why they injected bleach.

Link?
That fail of a link was already provided by another lying sack of shit.

Nowhere in there does it say people injected bleach.

Please try again, Dumbass.
Except the part when they said people are injecting bleach... or lysol... or other disinfectants.

I guess you can't read.

It is funny how brainwashed you Trumpers are. You will go to extreme lengths to defend Trump at all costs, even if it means ignoring facts.

Trumpers are the most gullible fucks in all of politics. These retards believed Pizzagate, and are still searching for that Kenyan birth certificate, right after they shoot down those space lasers.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

Link?

Except the part when they said people are injecting bleach... or lysol... or other disinfectants.

I guess you can't read.

It is funny how brainwashed you Trumpers are. You will go to extreme lengths to defend Trump at all costs, even if it means ignoring facts.

How about posting a Trump quote or the actual video about injecting bleach or lysol. He simply asked the doctors a question. Nothing more. Democraps went bugfuk.

So is The Don gonna go after Mitch now? Bullies will be Bullies....
The whole establishment went after Trump. Shove your bully bullshit. They defrauded him but they have not beaten him yet.

Georgia, Minnesota, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Alaska, New Hampshire, Colorado, Washington to name a few.
So yes, just States that trump lost. Amazing coincidence. So, when the audits show no chance that fraud swung the election... will you shut the fk up about it?

So yes, just States that trump lost. Amazing coincidence. So, when the audits show no chance that fraud swung the election... will you shut the fk up about it?
What makes you think the audits won't find fraud? The Democrats and RINOs fought them hard enough.

What if I'm right?
Right about what? That they will all show widespread fraud that swings the election?

That would be a LOT of credible evidence. But okay, show me.

Now: What if you are wrong? Will you shut the fk up about it? Yes or no?

What if I'm right?
Right about what? That they will all show widespread fraud that swings the election?

That would be a LOT of credible evidence. But okay, show me.

Now: What if you are wrong? Will you shut the fk up about it? Yes or no?
If I'm wrong I will shut up. Let's just wait till AZ releases the results.

Now for the facts that have been reported by OANN reporter Christina Bobb who has been stationed in the Coliseum since April:

1. They are missing 250,000 ballots that were counted. Where are they?
2. There are thousands of duplicate ballots, thousands of ballots by dead voters, thousands of ballots by people who have residence in other states, thousands of ballots by illegal aliens and thousands of ballots by underage people. All those ballots have been investigated by lawyers and homes visited.
3. Pristine ballots (ballots not folded for an envelope) number in the thousands.
4. Thousands of ballots printed by machine with circles blacked out by machine, in other words, completed ballots printed by the thousands.

I say no more bickering until AZ releases the complete and accurate results sometime in late July or early August.

Link?

I guess you can't read.

How about posting a Trump quote or the actual video about injecting bleach or lysol. He simply asked the doctors a question. Nothing more. Democraps went bugfuk.
Because it was the dumbest question in the history of politics...
How dumb can you be???

Hey Beavis lets inject disinfectant...
Yea yea that'll be cool.

You don't know that you can't inject bleach or lysol or whatever???
Trump was a failed president with failed results.

Link?

I guess you can't read.

Except the part when they said people are injecting bleach

Copy and past that part The Banker

Forum List

Back