Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

Nothing is totally one-sided. Both sides make the whole. Progressives tend to turn off all the lies though. They prefer facts.
/----/ Here's some facts for ya, Sparky.
xGEXBTW4i5UXEmWgglewBBLWRrcCqhmqrOyILsKE607GPOMu1aUHAQEROxVd2axORdrGBWFl-dBvwg2iLRFMEtFatijhHq7Cr6YP2cREHSjsny-K=s0-d-e1-ft

OK …then show me where Republicans have initiated or supported those bills
/——/ OK, Teddy Roosevelt started with the FDA and created national parks to stop wholesale logging. Republicans stopped the democRAT filibuster and got the CRA and VRA passed. Then Nixon pushed for and signed the clean air and water acts. And Trump spent money to clean plastics out of the waterways.

/——/ OK, Teddy Roosevelt started with the FDA and created national parks to stop wholesale logging. Republicans stopped the democRAT filibuster and got the CRA and VRA passed. Then Nixon pushed for and signed the clean air and water acts. And Trump spent money to clean plastics out of the waterways.

As usual, you need to go back 50-100 years to show where Republicans gave a shit

Trumps plastic clean up pales in comparison to the environmental rules he repealed or failed to enforce

You have to go back 50 years to show where Republicans supported bills to help the people
That's just a convenient place to start. Then we can get into what Reagan, W, and TRUMP! did for everyone. And, of course, we won't leave out the Gingrich Congress that held Bubba's feet to the fire and forced the closest thing to a balanced budget we'll see in our lifetimes.

That's just a convenient place to start. Then we can get into what Reagan, W, and TRUMP! did for everyone. And, of course, we won't leave out the Gingrich Congress that held Bubba's feet to the fire and forced the closest thing to a balanced budget we'll see in our lifetimes.

OK

Show legislation out of Reagan, Bush, and Trump that helped working and poor people more than the wealthy

If he saw the entire audience simply get up and leave quietly with no other reaction, his entire attempt to stir things up would spectacularly fall flat on its face. Don't you realize that in that case, he's probably LOOKING for a fight? Don't give him what he wants, simple as that. Or, if he has ideas that should be aired and discussed, do it. Counter him during the Q&A. These are college students who are supposed to be adults that can handle someone saying things they don't like, not snowflakes that cover their ears and go, "Lalalala, I can't hear you", or run to a safe space so they don't have to hear something. Trying to physically shut down a speaker just makes him a martyr in his own mind and in the minds of his supporters.
The majority of the students left after vocally condemning the attacks. Hate speech is not a protected right.

Do you always move the goal posts like that? Go back and repost your original complaint, which isn't this.
Goal post remains

You can’t identify Republican programs that help the poor and working class more than the wealthy

The fact you have to go back 50 years to a time when Republicans gave a shit proves my point

Do you always move the goal posts like that? Go back and repost your original complaint, which isn't this.
I checked back. Actually you moved the goal post on post 1,265. You brought up Nixon.

Goal post remains

You can’t identify Republican programs that help the poor and working class more than the wealthy

The fact you have to go back 50 years to a time when Republicans gave a shit proves my point
You said,

"Democrats are the only ones who support
Healthcare
Low cost education
Infrastructure
Civil Rights
Welfare
Environmental Protection
Worker Protections"

That's what's on the table, not your new goal posts of poor and working class vs the wealthy. That's something new you threw in there.

That's not moving anything. He said name some politicians, and I did. Did you bother to read the thread?
I read ALL of them. You must not be able or willing to comprehend the things you say and read.

Forum List

Back