McConnell on Biden's Victory

From the Link:

After weeks of delay, the top Republican in the Senate, Mitch McConnell acknowledged on Tuesday that Joe Biden will be the next president following an Electoral College vote officially certified his win on Monday.

"Today, I want to congratulate President-elect Biden," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday on the Senate floor, after a speech heralding President Donald Trump's achievements.

Members of his leadership team also acknowledged the result.
That quisling fock married to an Asian who's not really American is NEVER gonna win another election. HE'S DEAD. THE WALKING DEAD. TRUMP WILL STICK A FORK IN HIM. (=:

Dems cheated their way to victory via election fraud and dead people voting. Even then the margin was razor thin. You scumbag pigs will get yours in 2022.

Election Derangement Syndrome (EDS) ^^^

LOL, it must have shaken you when you listened to Moscow Mitch's support on the honesty of the election. I'm surprised that McConnell found integrity, something very uncommon in trump supporters like you.

Dems cheated their way to victory via election fraud and dead people voting. Even then the margin was razor thin. You scumbag pigs will get yours in 2022.

Election Derangement Syndrome (EDS) ^^^

LOL, it must have shaken you when you listened to Moscow Mitch to support the honesty of the election. I'm surprised that McConnell found integrity, something very uncommon in trump supporters like you.

He said nothing of the sort, he just stated the EC had spoken, and that's that.

If you read the article most of the "acceptance" is more resignation to the reality of the next 2 years.

He said nothing of the sort, he just stated the EC had spoken, and that's that.

If you read the article most of the "acceptance" is more resignation to the reality of the next 2 years.
It's nothing for someone who willingly swallows the bullshit of this illegitimate election to then
lie about what McConnell says in the aftermath of that fraud election.

The whole Biden scam is built on lies stacked one on top of the others.

Hard to say what stage of grief they're in right now. Still looks like an even mix of sorrow and anger to me.

2pw8uh.jpg
they are in the same state you were in the last 4 years....

Two big lessons in this election is that the Democrats will commit massive voter fraud and that the Republicans will sit on their ass and let them do it.

The Turtle has to work with biden to a limited extent

Yup and he's a politician who does what politicians do.

I doubt he thinks Biden won this election, after all its the biggest fraudulent election in history.

I doubt he thinks Biden won this election, after all its the biggest fraudulent election in history.
All the GOP swamp rats in the senate see themselves as independent contractors and care only about themselves

All the GOP swamp rats in the senate see themselves as independent contractors and care only about themselves

That's all politicians there buddy. All they care about is themselves. Oh and power, of course.

That's all politicians there buddy. All they care about is themselves. Oh and power, of course.
Having power is how they enrich themselves like biden has

Another iteration of a BIG LIE ^^^. Where would trumpsters be without all the BIG LIES?

Let's hope that the retRUMPlicans will learn a lesson and know they are totally conned.
But maybe they still need to put their money into tRUMPS pocket. So , tRUMP, can have more of their money.
Sadly it will keep tRUMP in control of them and the retRUMPlican party alive

I so much enjoy your suffering, you'll have to suck up to the Biden/Kamala era for the next 16 years...

View attachment 429486

The statists are eager to get rid of Trump and bring in another corrupt, deep-state ally.
No one is as corrupt as Trump.

Lie. Unlike politicians he can't be bought.

trump is a demented Sociopath....he always will be. He will be remembered in history as the worst president ever. A man who denied the worst health crisis in over 100 years, until it was too late.

The US, with all of our medical superiority and technical wizardry gave up on controlling a virus that other countries were able to control. It does not matter how many great accomplishments Moscow Mitch attributes to trump...trump's legacy will be his fumbling and bumbling of COVID-19.
And he thinks he would have a chance in 2024. With the agony of illness, deaths, and disruptions that COVID has costs this nation, voters will not forget.

Forum List

Back