McConnell never wants to speak to trump again

They incited the take over of our capitol building by refusing to investigate election fraud and failing Americans in every way.

Shills and frauds. Connell should be shipped back to China.

That is not good. If the Impeachment article reach the Senate...well...you cam imagine.

Mitch is a career politician with a wife who also did well for herself in government. What did you expect him to say? He has a dying, out-of-touch Party to oversee and won't have time for Trump.

There are some who are too unimpressive to even understand, after 9 years of the message; that Romney is NOT the future of any successful political party.

Last edited:

That is not good. If the Impeachment article reach the Senate...well...you cam imagine.
McConnell will never win another election.

Way to stop McConnell right after what is probably his last election anyway. Good job. That's OK though, the Democrats took most of his power away no thanks to you.

LOL..Given that the next time Mitch is up for re-election he will be 84 years old. I don't think he is too worried about that.

Personally, I have absolutely no love for Mitch McConnell. He should have been defeated in his re-election bid last November.

That is not good. If the Impeachment article reach the Senate...well...you can imagine.
If true, a one party nation instead of a uniparty nation will exist. Hail to the Fuhrer. Fuhrer Biden and Fraulein Fuhrer Cumala Harris will rule.

LOL..Given that the next time Mitch is up for re-election he will be 84 years old. I don't think he is too worried about that.

Personally, I have absolutely no love for Mitch McConnell. He should have been defeated in his re-election bid last November.

He will retire as Minority Leader while taking dialysis.

That is not good. If the Impeachment article reach the Senate...well...you can imagine.

Bwuhahahaha.....who the f* cares about No-Chin-No-Spine McConnell?

1610127793144.png

'Domestic Terrorists' who live in 'glass houses' should NOT throw stones...

Attachments

• 1610127793359.png
    1610127793359.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 20

Norman! Were you The guy with the horns?
You should see what he does with them behind closed doors.

Screw Mitch. While I really enjoy seeing this, Mitch hurt Trump every bit as much as the other way around. Did Trump help Mitch lose his position? Yes, but Mitch did the same when he refused to pass the $2000 stimulus.

Forum List

Back