McConnell never wants to speak to trump again

They incited the take over of our capitol building by refusing to investigate election fraud and failing Americans in every way.

Shills and frauds. Connell should be shipped back to China.

Trumpenstein incited the mob to it's desperate act by refusing to accept the results of the election because he lost. He said that's what he would do in 2016 too. "If I lose it must be rigged."

He is arguably the best con man in the world, and he conned those poor people (and a lot of others) into believing his nonsense. Now his con has spilled the blood in the Capitol and is on his hands.

It had been building for some time now.

Mitch wasn't happy that Donald blew his own incumbent election.

Mitch was way less happy when Donald blew the Georgia Senator run-off elections and handed Mitch's position to Chuck Schumer.

Donald firing up his retarded followers to attack Mitch's house of government signifies the end.

Mitch would love for the impeachment II to make it to the Senate in time for him to toss Donald out on his ass.

Screw Mitch. While I really enjoy seeing this, Mitch hurt Trump every bit as much as the other way around. Did Trump help Mitch lose his position? Yes, but Mitch did the same when he refused to pass the $2000 stimulus.

McConnell blew it big time on the $2,000 stimulus payment. Biden and the Dems ran all over GA buying votes by promising the first thing Biden would do is gift everyone $2,000.

Sure, but how does Mitch not understand this would happen?

That's a good point, did he do it intentionally right.

I think he is just so ingrained in Washington and out of touch. (He isn't the only one)

Okay but does McConnel really not pay any attention to Biden and the Dems using this to purchase votes in the GA runoff? That's the stupidity part. So the imbecile stuck to his guns, refused to fund the $2,000, got his ass whooped in GA for it, lost control of the Senate and now Dems are going to give the $2,000 payments anyway. DUMB!

Screw Mitch. While I really enjoy seeing this, Mitch hurt Trump every bit as much as the other way around. Did Trump help Mitch lose his position? Yes, but Mitch did the same when he refused to pass the $2000 stimulus.

McConnell blew it big time on the $2,000 stimulus payment. Biden and the Dems ran all over GA buying votes by promising the first thing Biden would do is gift everyone $2,000.

Sure, but how does Mitch not understand this would happen?

That's a good point, did he do it intentionally right.

I think he is just so ingrained in Washington and out of touch. (He isn't the only one)

Okay but does McConnel really not pay any attention to Biden and the Dems using this to purchase votes in the GA runoff? That's the stupidity part. So the imbecile stuck to his guns, refused to fund the $2,000, got his ass whooped in GA for it, lost control of the Senate and now Dems are going to give the $2,000 payments anyway. DUMB!

A few noted it was going to hurt the GOP. How Mitch ignored that, I dunno.

Forum List

Back