McConnell hints Blacks are not Americans

Why did they start putting the check marks on applications?
Because some African Americans went to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton and told the media they were filing a lawsuit.
You must be very young; I was working in Manhattan in the late 90s when this bullshit started.

I’m not a McConnell fan. And he clearly did speak sloppily. He should have completed the sentence “… of all races combined.”

We all know what he actually meant. But like a misplaced modifier, poor verbiage led to this faux misunderstanding to be taken advantage of by the Russian Canuck Duck.​

Well don’t the rest of us just call ourselves Americans? Where is his statement inaccurate? He’s using the term they supposedly prefer to be called? How’s that disrespectful?

McConnell said: “The concern is misplaced, because if you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans.”

What's the difference between AA and Americans?
If there is no difference, then why add African in front of American to begin with?

Do you clowns just make up the bullshit as you go.
I know you're a LibTard because you state that anything that doesn't fit your oppressed Black Man narrative is bullshit.
Try getting a degree rather than robbing electronics on every holiday.

I know you're a LibTard because you state that anything that doesn't fit your oppressed Black Man narrative is bullshit.
Try getting a degree rather than robbing electronics on every holiday.
Yep and I know you are a racist POS, so AssUMe that since I am a black man that I don't have a degree and that I have stolen electronics.

Yep and I know you are a racist POS, so AssUMe that since I am a black man that I don't have a degree and that I have stolen electronics.
I don't give a shit what you are.
For all I know you're an emotionally disturbed piece of shit that can't deal with facts and you shouldn't be posting without being accompanied by your psychiatrist.

Wow...Mitch...you might want to bite your tongue before you speak in the future...
LMAO

what a bush league hit piece.
In the adricle: “It might not have been exactly what he meant, but it went viral online”

well… if it goes viral online, it’s fact!

when you fall for this kind of bunk, you have no credibility

Forum List

Back