McConnell hints Blacks are not Americans

Mitch McConnel is a liberal, who knew.
I know simple sentences go over your head, so let me dumb it down for you…

What you are implying about what McConnell said is not only stupid, it’s not what he was saying. But lie away, it’s what you snotty little pukes do.

The DementiacRats keep on giving the world absolute proof of how racist, prejudiced, bigoted, and deranged they are.

And yet........STILL...........they aren't dragged out into the streets and shot!??
WHERE is the BLM??
WHY aren't they torching these politicians? WHY aren't they tearing down the capitol building? WHY aren't they disemboweling the Senate?? WHY aren't they destroying these assholes homes??

I know simple sentences go over your head, so let me dumb it down for you…

What you are implying about what McConnell said is not only stupid, it’s not what he was saying. But lie away, it’s what you snotty little pukes do.
youre not dumbing it down, youre just insulting.
you could have just told what he really meant.
the way he comes off (to us normal people) is that blacks arent americans.

Four people is not "large scale fraud," and you just admitted that Dim scumbags will not admit fraud occurred without a conviction. That demand is obviously just a Dim con so they can weasel around the evidence.
I apologize. I forgot to ignore you. Here you go! Pooof...you are gone again.

I apologize. I forgot to ignore you. Here you go! Pooof...you are gone again.
iu

youre not dumbing it down, youre just insulting.
you could have just told what he really meant.
the way he comes off (to us normal people) is that blacks arent americans.

Look, if we assume like "normal people" that he just forgot to utter the word "other" then it is likely that he actually was saying was....“The concern is misplaced, because if you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as [other] Americans.”

McConnell's exact words: “The concern is misplaced because if you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans.

So if that's racist statement... what is this from Biden?
"If you don't vote for me then you ain't black!"

McConnell said: “The concern is misplaced, because if you look at the statistics, African American voters are voting in just as high a percentage as Americans.”

What's the difference between AA and Americans?
You tell me since we have to say what we are when we apply for a job.
It seems to me that Liberal politicians consider African Americans to be so stupid they need a checkmark on a job application to be considered.
I know full well you'll never respond to this reality.

You tell me since we have to say what we are when we apply for a job.
It seems to me that Liberal politicians consider African Americans to be so stupid they need a checkmark on a job application to be considered.
I know full well you'll never respond to this reality.
Why did they start putting the check marks on applications?

Forum List

Back