McConnell hints Blacks are not Americans

Tell me the policies Trump put in place that dropped black unemployment as you claimed. All I am hearing is weak ass excuses.
There was No shortage of Trump making History as far as Lowest
Unemployment rate for blacks.IT WAS REPORTED.
Maybe not much at all from CNN or MSNBC. But the Press
cannot hide that stuff.Because it was part of Economic reporting
By The Wall Street Journal.By Forbes.I think even Bloomberg.

That sounds like you a fucking moron, as African American already defines them as Americans. You people will whine about anything, all the while going all gaga for a racist asshole that still refers to blacks as negroes.
Who might that be.Using " Negro ".
There is ample reporting over the years as to L.B.J. using the
" N " word toward his Butler whenever Lady Bird and he had guests.

They have done a masterful job of dividing the country to ensure their "side" votes for them no matter how much they suck.
My favorite is the "you have no choice" schtick we get from both sides. The other side is the devil, so you must vote for us or you will be in a world of shit. Nothing makes me want to write in a vote for Wade Wilson (Deadpool) than the "vote for us because you have no choice" bullshit.

My favorite is the "you have no choice" schtick we get from both sides. The other side is the devil, so you must vote for us or you will be in a world of shit. Nothing makes me want to write in a vote for Wade Wilson (Deadpool) than the "vote for us because you have no choice" bullshit.

And then there are those that try and shame you into voting for their side, telling you that you are wasting your vote or your vote is just a vote for the other guy.

And then there are those that try and shame you into voting for their side, telling you that you are wasting your vote or your vote is just a vote for the other guy.
Those almost universally are not of the conservative bent.Conservatives don't
use Rules for Radicals.Or Gaslighting.Projection or Virtue-shaming.
Those are all Democrat and Leftist tactics.Surely you must know that.
It's no secret.To deny it is like saying the sun don't shine.
Because the Sun don't engage words like " shine ".
Get how this stuff works.

Those almost universally are not of the conservative bent

On this forum is it almost 100% the folks on the right.

But you are correct, they are not conservatives. There are not more than a dozen conservatives on this forum

Almost as bad as saying poor kids are just as talented and smart as white kids. Amirite?
yeah. I think the Turtle's umbrage over being caught in a mis-speak is heightened by Biden's blaming him for his failed votes. The Turtle's been surprisingly not throwing up procedural roadblocks.

There was No shortage of Trump making History as far as Lowest
Unemployment rate for blacks.IT WAS REPORTED.
Maybe not much at all from CNN or MSNBC. But the Press
cannot hide that stuff.Because it was part of Economic reporting
By The Wall Street Journal.By Forbes.I think even Bloomberg.
So you shouldn't have a problem posting the specific policies Trump put forth that caused the all time low black unemployment.

The objection is: black Americans as “opposed to” Americans.
I know what the ‘objection’ is, but blacks are the ones that call themselves African Americans, and not just Americans, but I guess this is yet another case where only they are allowed to do so. He was referring to them by their preferred nomenclature, was he not?

I know what the ‘objection’ is, but blacks are the ones that call themselves African Americans, and not just Americans, but I guess this is yet another case where only they are allowed to do so. He was referring to them by their preferred nomenclature, was he not?
I don’t think his nomenclature is the problem. It was the inartful way he spoke. The libs jumped all over it as if they didn’t understand that it was just an incomplete sentence. That’s on McConnell. But truthfully, we all know he was making a COMPARISON between African American voters and ALL American voters.

He was making a comparison of voting patterns between African Americans (as one voting block) and all Americans (as the comparison group). And his point was, the percentage of African Americans who vote was essentially the same as the entire group of all Americans who vote.

I don’t think his nomenclature is the problem. It was the inartful way he spoke. The libs jumped all over it as if they didn’t understand that it was just an incomplete sentence. That’s on McConnell. But truthfully, we all know he was making a COMPARISON between African American voters and ALL American voters.

He was making a comparison of voting patterns between African Americans (as one voting block) and all Americans (as the comparison group). And his point was, the percentage of African Americans who vote was essentially the same as the entire group of all Americans who vote.
Yes, and it was a valid comparison, it would be different if they didn’t separate themselves as a special type of American, but they do, that’s the reality.

Yes, and it was a valid comparison, it would be different if they didn’t separate themselves as a special type of American, but they do, that’s the reality.
Again. That’s not the point. He was responding to the Dim contention that the new state voting laws amounted to some concerted (racist) effort to “suppress” black voting. It just ain’t true.

Your point addresses a separate issue. I don’t identify as a “white” American. But I also honestly don’t care if black men and black women choose to identify as African Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back