McCarthy to remove Omar from Foreign Relations Committee.

She is a criminal in more ways than one. Smuggling her brother into the country via a fake marriage. Then providing her so-called latest husband with a million dollar govt contract. She has said many things in the past that show enormous allegiance to Islam and dismissiveness to the suffering of the US. I trust her less than Swalwell.
( I did not research any of this so my statements could be off, but if I did research her past I am sure there would be much more to tell.)
Well, I have to admit, you did pretty good for a lack of research.

What the hell is this? I'll tell you what it is, Republican hypocrisy! Marjorie Taylor Greene can hold a gun to Omar's head, but Omar cannot say something true about Israel? WTF? This is a vindictive Republican Party.
Link please. I need a photo of MTG holding a gun to Omar's head...

Last edited:
What the hell is this? I'll tell you what it is, Republican hypocrisy! Marjorie Taylor Greene can hold a gun to Omar's head, but Omar cannot say something true about Israel? WTF? This is a vindictive Republican Party.
How is the air out there in never never land?

They do harm to their country's rights and freedoms. This is absolutely ill-advised political infighting in domestic America.

However, the day is long gone when Americans could make any claims to be the home of freedom and liberty. Now the emphasis appears to be a race to the bottom.

Guess kicking people off committees is not as much fun to the left when they are not the ones doing it. Here is some advice for both parties when you set a dumbass precedent for short term political gain spare us the phony outrage when it’s used against you.

Last edited:
Yeah, but was this necessary?
Yes it was. She is a congresswoman from Minnefuckingsota, one of 435, yet she thinks she is a vital cog in our democracy in the U.S.
"my leadership will be celebrated around the world as it has been.”
She is a nut case - that is reason enough to remove her from any even remotely important committee.

so you promote political assassination's over feelings,,

No dumbass, I promote ability of each party to make assignments. But now that Republicans have taken up removing opposition committee members as a matter of political acts, all that is out the window.

You are the one promoting that, by agreeing with what they did.

How's that? Let me know if it worked! It will be my first!
Congrats, that was a good link. But, alas, there was no photo of MTG holding a gun to Omar's head.
If you want to see crazy members of congress, you need to look no further than democrat Hank Johnson:

Over the course of those years, Johnson has made some questionable statements from claiming Guam will "capsize" due to too many people to comparing Jewish Israeli settlers to "termites."

Forum List

Back