McCarthy says a dept ceiling deal may come before the end of the week

Why didn't repubs include the work requirements in all the debt ceiling heights approved during the Trump regime. Could it be that they were scared of trump.

Yeah. The MAGA Cowards are deathly scared of the Mafia Boss trump.
Another jimboliar distortion of the truth

Nope...those red voters in Kentucky who are receiving food stamps paid for by taxes from red states are gonna pay. But never fear. They will continue to vote red and shoot themselves in the foot....cause that is what they do.
Awww poor jimboliar at least these folks know to vote for the working party that supports them

One of the repub requests is to put work requirements of recipients of federal aid. So the people in rural areas....who vote repub...will need fall prey to repubs work requirements...if they receive snap or other federal assistance. But these same people will vote red in 2024.

When is rural America gonna wake up to the fact that repubs don't care about them?
Waaah waaah my name is jimboliar and I whine waaah waaah!!!!

How is being required to work in order to receive welfare “falling prey”? Allowing people to sit home and live off other people’s money isn’t helping them at all. This way, they can at least contribute to their own support, gain work experience, and take on adult responsibilities like holding a job.
IF they are able to work, I'm fine with that. But far too many Republican changes aren't based on reality.

I have no problem with a work requirement for those that are able bodied.

I am glad to see them finally make some progress. This shit is just stupid
Agreed. Even if it was just part-time. We don't have enough workers as it is,it would help fill in the gaps.

IF they are able to work, I'm fine with that. But far too many Republican changes aren't based on reality.
Well of course IF they’re able to work. We could start with SSDI, in fact - the most abuse system for people who don’t feel like working,

A good part of the problem is that Dems are conveying the idea that work is not necessary or, even worse, a bad thing. Did you hear Fetterman say that Republicans want to “punish” people by forcing them to work in order to get other people’s money for support?

One of the repub requests is to put work requirements of recipients of federal aid. So the people in rural areas....who vote repub...will need fall prey to repubs work requirements...if they receive snap or other federal assistance. But these same people will vote red in 2024.

When is rural America gonna wake up to the fact that repubs don't care about them?
What is wrong with people having to earn their benefits?

Forum List

Back