McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

So, they stole the laptop, planted it in New Jersey, and then tried to use it as an October surprise ... but didn't change the content. They had too many scruples for that.

Yes, that makes total sense.

Oh, learn about chain of custody, and how this thing doesn't have one.
So, you "proof" is that they might have changed the content, and that you want them to have.

If they were going to change the content, why offer the real one to the FBI?

If it was a white cop shooting a black woman at a BLM riot I wonder what the reaction would have been.
I guess you are unaware that nine protesters were killed during the Floyd protests.

Some were killed by assholes driving their cars into the crowd.

Can any of you lunatic fringe rightwingers please tell me why didn't Bobbitt comply w/the cop's lawful command?!?!?!

th

So shooting unarmed protestors who don't comply with police commands is justified.

Sounds like a lot of cases of police shooting an assailant will have to be reconsidered and the charged officer released if they were sent to prison if the assailant didn't follow the policeman's commands.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Damn Adolf you crazy.

We know which side you’d be on in 1775.
Excuse me Gipp; WE Royalists wouldn't have a crazy shit like that anywhere near us!!! Any pathetic excuse for a human being like that psychopath would indeed have received a bayonet right up the Khyber Pass!!!!

Now you keep your own little loons please. We have enough of our own!!!

Greg

MTG calls the officer a murderer and McCarthy comes to his defense. I thought he thought he had MTG on a short leash?

“I think the police officer did his job,” McCarthy said Thursday in response to a question from HuffPost about whether Babbitt was murdered.

Kevin McCarthy Backs Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt, Ignores Rep. Greene’s ‘Murder’ Claim
McCarthy is working to stay on the trump Nazis' sh!tlist. He was eager to kiss trump's a$$ from Day 1, why is he so unwilling to kiss the collective a$$ of the trump Nazis? It would be the most politically expedient action he could take, and it would prepare him to kiss President DeSantis's a$$ after he is inaugurated in 2025.

Seems Trump isn't happy.

In a racially tinged Truth Social post Thursday night, former President Donald Trump once again smeared the Capitol police officer who shot Jan. 6 rioter Ashli Babbitt.

Trump wrote that he disagreed with House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA), who told a reporter earlier in the day that Lt. Michael Byrd “did his job.”

Despite having been exonerated by the Capitol Police, the D.C. Metropolitan Police and the Justice Department, Byrd was nevertheless branded a “coward” and a “thug” by Trump.

Trump Whines After McCarthy Praises Capitol Officer

This all melds together..........Trump calls people who plead the 5th guilty as only guilty people plead the 5th. Of course until he pleads the 5th.

People came to him on bended knee pleading for help in addressing cops shooting people needlessly and he calls them SOB's but here he is condemning an officer for shooting someone breaking into the Capitol.

MTG calls the officer a murderer and McCarthy comes to his defense. I thought he thought he had MTG on a short leash?

“I think the police officer did his job,” McCarthy said Thursday in response to a question from HuffPost about whether Babbitt was murdered.

Kevin McCarthy Backs Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt, Ignores Rep. Greene’s ‘Murder’ Claim
I know.. it is a completely foreign thing to you - politicians of the same party thinking independently.
Right now your party is all peddling the laughable and predictable fantasy that Omar and company lost their seats all because of racism and sexism. :lol:

Damn, for once McCarthy got something correct
It appears that, within that insulated world, there is a line between fantasy and reality that is not crossed.

It also appears that the line is different for each of them, according to their own personal professional agenda.

Forum List

Back