McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

Traitors to their country end up in the frigid ninth circle of hell. Each is entombed in ice up to the base of their skull, leaving them unable to bow their head to shield their face from the frigid wind.

I mention that spot because it's where Ashli is.

Many other Trump cult traitors are nearby, and a lot more will end up there eventually. The engineers in Hell had to expand the ice field to accommodate them all.

The real traitors are those that casted a vote for crooked Joe Biden. Traitors or ignorant fools one.

The real traitors are those that casted[sic]a vote for crooked Joe Biden. Traitors or ignorant fools one.
pleese speek EEngleesh

You make most normal people believe we should have literacy tests in order to vote

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
And could have been cuffed and apprehended.

Pour encoruagement les autres isn't a justification for shooting someone.
really? as she was breaking in?

LOL

d jr fredo dumb.jpg

you're none too bright boyo

LOL..if you only knew. Careful, I likely pay your bills.

I made typo....get over it.

A literacy test to vote wouldn't hurt me nor Republican candidates. It would devastate the Democratic Party.

McCarthy is wrong and MTG is right. Interesting to note that the Yahoo report cites alleged erratic behavior by Babbitt who is a U.S. Veteran, as if this justifies her murder, but fails to note the history of careless firearm use by the Officer.

LOL..if you only knew. Careful, I likely pay your bills.

I made typo....get over it.

A literacy test to vote wouldn't hurt me nor Republican candidates. It would devastate the Democratic Party.
really? LOL You ever speak to some of the Trump supporters who believed Trump was gonna do what Q said he would?

McCarthy is wrong and MTG is right. Interesting to note that the Yahoo report cites alleged erratic behavior by Babbitt who is a U.S. Veteran, as if this justifies her murder, but fails to note the history of careless firearm use by the Officer.
careless rants raves and violent lifestyle of Ashley The Failed Insurrectionist Babbitt?

really? LOL You ever speak to some of the Trump supporters who believed Trump was gonna do what Q said he would?

Those that support Biden are the most ignorant fools on the planet. I will take my chances on the majority of them taking a literacy test vs Republicans. Democrats would NEVER agree to such a test in order to vote because they know they would lose...bad.

Can any of you lunatic fringe rightwingers please tell me why didn't Bobbitt comply w/the cop's lawful command?!?!?!
She didn’t comply for the same reason the other 600 people that didn’t get shot by a booger activist didn’t….for the same reason the jungle people of the the summer of 2020 didn’t comply.
Remember what you taught us?
CDFC9482-50D1-4B7C-8911-AB9C7DAF8146.png

Those that support Biden are the most ignorant fools on the planet. I will take my chances on the majority of them taking a literacy test vs Republicans. Democrats would NEVER agree to such a test in order to vote because they know they would lose...bad.
You ever see a Trump rally? Bunch of bottom of the barrel whites disgracing the white race.

MTG calls the officer a murderer and McCarthy comes to his defense. I thought he thought he had MTG on a short leash?

“I think the police officer did his job,” McCarthy said Thursday in response to a question from HuffPost about whether Babbitt was murdered.

Kevin McCarthy Backs Officer Who Shot Ashli Babbitt, Ignores Rep. Greene’s ‘Murder’ Claim
Wow that’s a bad answer from McCarthy. Wow another reason why I’m not gonna support him.

Why didn’t he call out the blatant hypocrisy of how Ashley was treated compared to George Floyd. Just blatant hypocrisy. George Floyd was committing a crime on the day in question just in case people wanna claim Ashley was… George Floyd also held a gun to a lady stomach and he gets a state funeral but Ashley who serve the military doesn’t!!! . Americans are so tired of this BS

McCarthy doesn’t have to call the cop a murderer but he could’ve done a hell of a lot better there …. kind of like goes to ask ourselves who is he actually working for. Doesn’t seem like he’s working for Republican voters At least with regards to this situation.

this country is not what it used to be

Forum List

Back