McCarthy backs officer that shot Ashli Babbitt

Would they invite them in again?

I still cannot figure out why cult fucks give Ray Epps a pass, when he is on video telling people to go INTO THE CAPITOL….AND THEN IS ON VIDEO BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS AND GOING INTO THE CAPITOL.

ON FUCKING VIDEO….but he is the only one cult fucks do not want in prison.

They know the feds ran the show. Cult fucks are liars.

That has to really anger the nut jobs such as Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson and Marjorie Taylor Greene. Watch it, Kevin. There will be a vote to remove you if you don't tow their line.

No only those who were actively trying to bust through doors to attack and kill members of Congress. Like she and the group she was with were doing.
So screaming threats and busting down doors warrants a death sentence in your book. I don’t believe that would stand up in your murder trial.

He's wrong. I know you think we should all fall in line like the Democult does, but Republicans actually think for themselves and sometimes come to different conclusions.

She was no threat to him, and she wasn't armed. Blacks and liberals say murder would be an overuse of force, except, I guess, when it involves a conservative

Republicans can have different opinions, unlike Democrats who have to march in lock step. Disagreement with the Democrat party line is strictly verboten.

Of course he did – Babbitt was lawfully killed while committing a treasonous act of domestic terrorism.

th

BLM and ANTIFA have been performing acts of domestic terrorism for years now.

Sounds like we can start tearing down George Floyd and BLM statues and memorials and tell them the police are justified for shooting protestors who are burning, looting, and murdering.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Agreed. She was willingly trying to bust download door despite tdespite the warnings that she and others would be shot if they attempted to get through, With a group of people who were actively calling for the murders of members of Congress as well as the vice president. He did exactly what he should have done.
Like Kyle??

Greg

Forum List

Back