McCain Pulls Into Lead 48-47

But since all polls are wrong you would have nothing to support that, right?
the only "poll" that matter is the one that concludes on tuesday

and since i have been saying the polls have been over sampling dems and now seem to be adjusting to a more accurate sample rate, they are getting closer

Last edited:
oh and since so many have voted early, there should be no complaints of excessive waiting to vote
at least not in the early voting states

Last edited:

and since i have been saying the polls have been over sampling dems and now seem to be adjusting to a more accurate sample rate, they are getting closer
Did you ever consider people with cell phones which are largely not polled and among people who only have cell phones with no land lines which are usually younger and we all know the younger people are leaning towards Obama.
Then there is the newly registered people, who are probably not being polled either.

Did you ever consider people with cell phones which are largely not polled and among people who only have cell phones with no land lines which are usually younger and we all know the younger people are leaning towards Obama.
Then there is the newly registered people, who are probably not being polled either.
you sound like the paulbots
thats not true, they include people with cell phones

If anyone is relying on the youth to vote, they are sadly mistaken. Young people don't vote.

If anyone is relying on the youth to vote, they are sadly mistaken. Young people don't vote.
and if you look in that early exit polls you posted, the states that are listed by age, that bears that out

Well Democrat voters now make up the majority of the vote, republicans only represent 35% of the country.

Well Democrat voters now make up the majority of the vote, republicans only represent 35% of the country.
yeah, thats why sampling 43% dems and 30% GOP is not going to get an accurate picture of the votes

you've been sold a bill of goods and reality is gonna slap you in the face
i dont want to hear any of you cry about how "the polls said" if Obama loses this election

Last edited:
yeah, thats why sampling 43% dems and 30% GOP is not going to get an accurate picture of the votes

you've been sold a bill of goods and reality is gonna slap you in the face
i dont want to hear any of you cry about how "the polls said" if Obama loses this election

We will return to this thread on Nov.5th and see who will be crying. Dems make up well over 43% of the vote. You are seriously living in a dream world, would you doubt the polls if mccain was up? The sooner you accept Barack Obama as your president the easier your life will be. Bush was up in the 2004 polls by 2% he won by 2.5%. The polls will reinforce your nightmare. I feel sorry for you mccain supporters. wishing for votes that are not there. :badgrin:

"Including people who said they were 'leaning' toward one party or the other, the breakdown is 51% Democrats, 38% Republicans, and 11% Independents in 2008."

Pew Research Center: A Closer Look at the Parties in 2008

We will return to this thread on Nov.5th and see who will be crying. Dems make up well over 43% of the vote. You are seriously living in a dream world, would you doubt the polls if mccain was up? The sooner you accept Barack Obama as your president the easier your life will be. Bush was up in the 2004 polls by 2% he won by 2.5%. The polls will reinforce your nightmare. I feel sorry for you mccain supporters. wishing for votes that are not there. :badgrin:

"Including people who said they were 'leaning' toward one party or the other, the breakdown is 51% Democrats, 38% Republicans, and 11% Independents in 2008."

Pew Research Center: A Closer Look at the Parties in 2008
uh, thats including INDEPENDENTS that LEAN

so no, you are WRONG

btw, if Obama wins, you wont see me crying
just as i didnt cry when Clinton won
you might see a few conservatives complain about various things, but no where near the crap you libs have been pulling for the last 8 fucking years

Last edited:
uh, thats including INDEPENDENTS that LEAN

so no, you are WRONG

btw, if Obama wins, you wont see me crying
just as i didnt cry when Clinton won
you might see a few conservatives complain about various things, but no where near the crap you libs have been pulling for the last 8 fucking years

no idiot, the lean applys to both republicans and democrats. also 11% remain independent, man how hard is it for you to understand this basic models?

Forum List

Back