McAuliffe announces he doesn't like so many white teachers in VA.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
He's pandering
1635782560412.png

No you dumb fuck, you hire the right person for the job. Not the right skin color. What an absolute dumb ass racist thing to say.

I would want my kids to be taught by the best person that will keep their ass in line, teach them about things that matter in the real world and push them to be smarter. I don't give a shit what color they are as long as they are s good teacher. And if the best happen to be all white the who gives a shit? I don't want my kids to learn you can be less qualified to do something if you have the right skin color.

Fuck that dickhead.

If we diversify every sector to make it closer to 50% african American, where are we going to get all the needed African Americans, considering they only make up 13% of the population?
And a whole lot of them are busy raising welfare checks.................oops! I mean babies!

This should help him going into Tuesday's election.

Don’t worry, I’m sure they got some non-whites printing off a few hundred thousand mail-in ballots that will set things straight.

I wonder what percentage of the teachers at the private school he sent his kids to were white

Terry is just a clumsy buffoon that says the first thing that comes into his one-dimensional mind

...but enough about Joe Biden

Terry is just a clumsy buffoon that says the first thing that comes into his one-dimensional mind

...but enough about Joe Biden
He really has shot himself in his two left feet the last few weeks. Sux when you say what you really think as a Dimtard.

This should help him going into Tuesday's election.

That is not what he said. What he said is that there should be a diverse field of candidates to choose from. Minorities should have role models that they can follow. A racist Trump supporter calling others who support diversity racists is a laugh. This is a attempt to stir racial hatred by Trump and his supporters.

Forum List

Back