Mayor Pete perfectly sums up the GOP’s current state in 2 mins

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Pete Buttigieg really gets the Republican Party and sums it up in 2 minutes.

If you don’t have two minutes then paraphrasing and quoting:

—When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a culture war. They have no answers. So what do they do? They find someone vulnerable and pick on them.—

I know some of the liberals don’t like his somewhat purposely crafted experience but he really hits the issues on the nose and debates the Fox guests regularly to a beat down.

—When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a culture war. They have no answers. So what do they do? They find someone vulnerable and pick on them.—

I know some of the liberals don’t like his somewhat purposely crafted experience but he really hits the issues on the nose and debates the Fox guests regularly to a beat down.

Don't say gay bill?

Pete is the dumb fuck that said for people to buy electric cars, and then they never need to worry about gas prices.

HE IS A FUCKING LIAR. Anyone who follows that logic is a dumbass.

Do airplanes fly on batteries? 18 wheelers? Fossil fuel for electricity?

He is a lying bag of shit.

So sucking ass at your job can’t be criticized because he’s gay. That’s fucking… gay.

Careful he could be talking out of his ass.

I don't know if Buttegege is right that the Rupubs don't have the answers for the problems he mentioned but I damn will know that Biden sure as hell doesn't have any answers or even a clue and on top of that Biden, is the architect of all our ills.

Sure fool, this coming from a guy who couldn't fix the potholes in South Bend. Sure he is a real GENIUS.

Pete is the dumb fuck that said for people to buy electric cars, and then they never need to worry about gas prices.

HE IS A FUCKING LIAR. Anyone who follows that logic is a dumbass.

Do airplanes fly on batteries? 18 wheelers? Fossil fuel for electricity?

He is a lying bag of shit.

He's proof that shit can rise to the top!
He's a real 'floater'.

I don't hear one single thing in his speech that addresses the Constitution. Instead, he's beatifying Donald Duck. :rolleyes-41: Scary is when Buttigieg runs for public office. He will not do Constitution, that is clear to me.

The state of the GOP is to do the opposite of whatever society/normal people/Democrats want.

You want money for healthcare? GOP says no

You want money for childcare so you can go to work? GOP says no

You want Abortions? GOP says no

You want child tax credits? GOP says no

You want the President to be elected via voting? GOP says no

Buttigieg was the mayor of South Bend and he didn't have any answers for that Democrat dystopian mess.
He is just an incompetent token.
mayorpetenewmangfyhhg.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back