Mayor Pete perfectly sums up the GOP’s current state in 2 mins

Pete Buttigieg really gets the Republican Party and sums it up in 2 minutes.

If you don’t have two minutes then paraphrasing and quoting:

—When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a culture war. They have no answers. So what do they do? They find someone vulnerable and pick on them.—

I know some of the liberals don’t like his somewhat purposely crafted experience but he really hits the issues on the nose and debates the Fox guests regularly to a beat down.

Equity and the decline will continue.

But the GOP has a profound advantage: They're convinced they are literally in a Holy War against Evil and Satan. Anything goes.

Jihadis often get their way, at least for a while.
Those Prog voters in poorer areas are loving you.

—When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a culture war. They have no answers. So what do they do? They find someone vulnerable and pick on them.—

I know some of the liberals don’t like his somewhat purposely crafted experience but he really hits the issues on the nose and debates the Fox guests regularly to a beat down.

Mayor Pete could get the sum of 2+2, unless the CIA told him.

Spot on.

They want to blame their own failures on others. They want to be angry. They want to be ignorant and annoying.

So they pick groups without the actual or political power to fight. Then attack.

They found their knight in shining armor in this regard, in the orange pile of shit.

He's a fag ...all fags are liars

But the GOP has a profound advantage: They're convinced they are literally in a Holy War against Evil and Satan. Anything goes.

Jihadis often get their way, at least for a while.
Calling your TRIBE out for what they are is a HOLY WAR............ok

Your side is fucking evil.........I agree........the left are LUNATICS...............I AGREE.

Now thank me and move on dot org.

Did you really just start this thread with that video?

Peter Buttplug is the fucking TRANSPORTAION SECRETARY....who when asked how the poor and middle class should deal with his record gas prices responded: Just go buy a $60,000 electric vehicle.

THREAD FAIL!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :dance: :dance: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cul2: :itsok: :cul2: :itsok: :cul2: :cuckoo: :dance: :oops8: :oops8: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :oops8: :dance: :dance: :cul2: :itsok: :auiqs.jpg: :clap: :clap:

ROFLMFAO, he started with a lie and just kept lying. The perfect commie.

Calling your TRIBE out for what they are is a HOLY WAR............ok

Your side is fucking evil.........I agree........the left are LUNATICS...............I AGREE.

Now thank me and move on dot org.
They always jump in to illustrate my points for me. Not sure why they get so emotional, though.

I don't need the confirmations, because I already know I'm right. But, cool.

Telling Govco to leave you alone is a great answer.

It was in 1776

It is today

Last I checked, the dirt poor white areas are blood red.
And they are growing in numbers because of the social justice quotas and equity. And as I check our dominance in weakening in areas due to this because the replacements are not up to par in the numbers needed.

Clearly Pete hit close to home as all that you guys have are insults. what is the Republican plan for inflation? Nothing.
Mayor Pete is a equity hire. Like many in employment he is a fraud. The video of him taking a bike out of an SUV to ride the last few blocks to work is all the proof we need.

They always jump in to illustrate my points for me. Not sure why they get so emotional, though.

I don't need the confirmations, because I already know I'm right. But, cool.
Emotional. You are Delusional. Oh well you are a fraud and always will be one. Mr. Blame shifter

Forum List

Back