Mayor of NYC announces............"NYC Will be Fully Reopened on July 1st"..........."NO RESTRICTIONS!!!!!!

I am sure the strip joints are glad to hear that. I was there in 2014 and managed to see a few naked ladies while my kid was at his Coke convention for anti-cyber bullying.

I am sure the strip joints are glad to hear that. I was there in 2014 and managed to see a few naked ladies while my kid was at his Coke convention for anti-cyber bullying.

And I just found out I get paid that weekend which means July 4th I will be somewhere in NYC naked LOL

And I just found out I get paid that weekend which means July 4th I will be somewhere in NYC naked LOL
It's like there are nothing but buildings there. I stayed in Manhattan at the Big M, twenty five bucks for an egg omelet.

It's like there are nothing but buildings there. I stayed in Manhattan at the Big M, twenty five bucks for an egg omelet.

One of my favorite things to do is to eat outside on a busy Manhattan street when the weather is nice

One of my favorite things to do is to eat outside on a busy Manhattan street when the weather is nice
At McDonald's?

When I was stationed next to D.C. we would go to the McDonald's in Chevy Chase and eat on the balcony they had and drink booze before we hit the bars.

Hopefully BLM/Antifa won't harass you.

At McDonald's?

Mcdonalds doesnt have outdoor seating mongo mike

I plan to eat on the UPPER EAST SIDE, BLM is not in that area

At McDonald's?

Mcdonalds doesnt have outdoor seating mongo mike
I know they suck, no refills either...

Hundreds People Marched through Upper East Side for BLM

Your dates must love that.

Your dates must love that.

Yes its very romantic

• Funny
Reactions: Taz

I didnt see this on ABC News

I didnt see this on ABC News

The combination of anarchists, agitators, Antifa/BLM types and with criminals running loose thanks to no bail......they are likely itching to harass and harm people. People/Tourists eating outside are low hanging fruit. With an official "we are going to reopen" statement being made there is likely a lot of leftists who want to ruin it for everyone.

Forum List

Back