Mayor de Blasio closes schools in NYC - WHY?

I'm not a Democrat. I voted straight D this time, but only to send a message to the orange butthole in the Oval.
You are a democrat now

and you have no room to complain about any dumb or evil thing your party does FROM NOW ON

No, I'm registered as an Independent. Have been for several years. You're a know-nothing.

This might surprise some of you who view me as a bleeding heart liberal, but what the hell is he thinking? The positivity rate in NYC overall just hit 3% which is extremely low. Iowa for instance is 41% at present. The COVID positive rate of NYC school children is 2/10ths of 1%. And he closes schools?

Parents are PISSED about this. Especially the ones who need to work and can't afford child care. Mayor Bill can be a real dumbass. :icon_rolleyes:

Just look in the mirror, and see why the boneheaded master wants public schools closed, he want more slaves like you...

That's pretty weird. What state you in? Most churches in this country are closed and have gone to online services.
Godless libs probably would go for virtual worship without Christian fellowship

This might surprise some of you who view me as a bleeding heart liberal, but what the hell is he thinking? The positivity rate in NYC overall just hit 3% which is extremely low. Iowa for instance is 41% at present. The COVID positive rate of NYC school children is 2/10ths of 1%. And he closes schools?

Parents are PISSED about this. Especially the ones who need to work and can't afford child care. Mayor Bill can be a real dumbass. :icon_rolleyes:

I saw the parents tweets on it. "can my kids go to school at a restaurant?" What a mess.

Right, forgot to mention that.
Restaurants and bars are the NUMBER one problem in NYC and elsewhere but THEY are allowed to stay open?
I don't get it. We're talking about a million kids here.
I totally and completely understand the parents on this. Just when the kids get settled in back at school they have to make arrangements for someone to watch those kids. Tough deal.

Sometimes Democrats do dumb things. This is one of those instances. At least it's only through Thanksgiving. Mayor Bill is gonna get an earful!

I saw the parents tweets on it. "can my kids go to school at a restaurant?" What a mess.

Restaurants and bars are the NUMBER one problem in NYC and elsewhere but THEY are allowed to stay open?
I totally and completely understand the parents on this. Just when the kids get settled in back at school they have to make arrangements for someone to watch those kids. Tough deal.

Sometimes Democrats do dumb things. This is one of those instances. At least it's only through Thanksgiving. Mayor Bill is gonna get an earful!
NY has always had it's problems.

I would like to see a betting pool on how many employees are illegal aliens

then raid the plant and deport any illegal they find

I guess you didnt get the message from your master Xi Biden that it is going to be a dark winter? Winter doesnt end until April....Welcome to Pottersville....

I guess you didnt get the message from your master Xi Biden that it is going to be a dark winter? Winter doesnt end until April....Welcome to Pottersville....
DrNewsBite.
Liberals don’t delve into stories, just video bites.

Psss.....hey......little secret.....

covid....is
BULLSHIT!!!!

:dunno:

Forum List

Back