Mayor de Blasio closes schools in NYC - WHY?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This might surprise some of you who view me as a bleeding heart liberal, but what the hell is he thinking? The positivity rate in NYC overall just hit 3% which is extremely low. Iowa for instance is 41% at present. The COVID positive rate of NYC school children is 2/10ths of 1%. And he closes schools?

Parents are PISSED about this. Especially the ones who need to work and can't afford child care. Mayor Bill can be a real dumbass. :icon_rolleyes:

This might surprise some of you who view me as a bleeding heart liberal, but what the hell is he thinking? The positivity rate in NYC overall just hit 3% which is extremely low. Iowa for instance is 41% at present. The COVID positive rate of NYC school children is 2/10ths of 1%. And he closes schools?

Parents are PISSED about this. Especially the ones who need to work and can't afford child care. Mayor Bill can be a real dumbass. :icon_rolleyes:

I saw the parents tweets on it. "can my kids go to school at a restaurant?" What a mess.

Wrong about Iowa

For Ds, 3% is sky high.
You haven’t been following the media.

Its too late to change your stripes now

you are as much to blame for democrat stupidity as any other anti trumper

now and forever so get used to it

Dumb response, but not entirely unexpected.

Fuck him. He's a complete idiot and, had liberals not been kissing his ass all this time, maybe he'd done something different. But everything he's done has been lauded by the left, so he now believes he's infallible...

I saw the parents tweets on it. "can my kids go to school at a restaurant?" What a mess.

Right, forgot to mention that.
Restaurants and bars are the NUMBER one problem in NYC and elsewhere but THEY are allowed to stay open?
I don't get it. We're talking about a million kids here.

Wrong about Iowa

Nay

None of this is consistent. Some dumbass local county mayor just issued a mask mandate except for church. I guess the cross scares off the covid :dunno:

“Can be” a real dumb ass? How about “is a real dumb ass”.
You’re talking about the guy who sent Covid patients into nursing homes killing scores, while leaving a military hospital ship and field hospital sitting unused. Then blames others.
The same guy who wants to keep raising taxes and raising taxes and talking about taxing people who leave ... then bitches about people with money fleeing the state and begs them to stay.

Your weak attempt to distance yourself from the democrat monster you helped create are not fooling anyone

I'm not a Democrat. I voted straight D this time, but only to send a message to the orange butthole in the Oval.
I did vote Independent in a couple of local races, and have often voted for moderate R's in local races.
You're a know-nothing.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

“Can be” a real dumb ass? How about “is a real dumb ass”.
You’re talking about the guy who sent Covid patients into nursing homes killing scores, while leaving a military hospital ship and field hospital sitting unused. Then blames others.
The same guy who wants to keep raising taxes and raising taxes and talking about taxing people who leave ... then bitches about people with money fleeing the state and begs them to stay.
You nailed it.

Your weak attempt to distance yourself from the democrat monster you helped create are not fooling anyone

I'm not a Democrat. I voted straight D this time, but only to send a message to the orange butthole in the Oval.
I did vote Independent in a couple of local races, and have often voted for moderate R's in local races.
You're a know-nothing.
Only a stupid fuck would vote for Biden a war monger who has ties to commie China and wants to aide China in destroying America so because of that,this post of yours is not credible same as you are not.

None of this is consistent. Some dumbass local county mayor just issued a mask mandate except for church. I guess the cross scares off the covid :dunno:

That's pretty weird. What state you in? Most churches in this country are closed and have gone to online services.

Wrong about Iowa

Nay
So you believe media over the state? No surprise at all. It is 17.3%

Right, forgot to mention that.
Restaurants and bars are the NUMBER one problem in NYC and elsewhere but THEY are allowed to stay open?
I don't get it. We're talking about a million kids here.
I totally and completely understand the parents on this. Just when the kids get settled in back at school they have to make arrangements for someone to watch those kids. Tough deal.

Forum List

Back