Mayor Adams...and who told illegals ..." surge to the border"

I didn’t dislike Trump personally, I was a fan of his before he ran for President. His TV shows were great. But as a leader he was toxic. He divided our country and undermined our institutions for selfish reasons and that’s unforgivable.
You know you didn't show ONE FACT! Now here are the FACTS that DID divide the country!
You evidently BELIEVED the BIASED MSM without any questioning their motives!
Why don't you ask them why they gave 96% to Hillary... THEN in the 4 years of Trump's presidency these BIASED MSM did the following and just on NETWORK NEWS!

ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
And then after filling truly uninformed people like you the spent 90% for Biden!
But the major reason logical and rational people ignored Trump's peccadilloes, ( a very minor or slight sin or offense; a trifling fault.)..as I have are the results which again YOU provided NO proof BUT I gave you FACTS with substantiation!
So who is more believable.... your uniformed Personal and truly subjective opinon like mine I don't like Trump's personality, etc. BUT you unlike me evidently want a president that is a wuss and can't get things done... i.e. BIDEN! Biden encouraging illegals ..proof: Biden said: I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Or who "guarantees...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Really and you like this because he is... wait.. frankly from the attached photos I find him despicable!
Biden_pedo_kissing_kids.png

MSMdonations.png

DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY? THEY SHOULD STAY IN TEXAS AND THE GOVERNOR SHOULD FIND THEM HOUSING?? { TRANSLATION; NOT IN MY BACKYARD } IF THAT'S NOT RACIST, WHAT IS?
It's not racist. It is SELF-ist

It is Great life for me, not for thee, Texas (or NM or CA...)

It is hypocrisy-ist

You know you didn't show ONE FACT! Now here are the FACTS that DID divide the country!
You evidently BELIEVED the BIASED MSM without any questioning their motives!
Why don't you ask them why they gave 96% to Hillary... THEN in the 4 years of Trump's presidency these BIASED MSM did the following and just on NETWORK NEWS!

ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in free advertising by providing in 3 months
Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs $104,700/30 sec.
32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20
And then after filling truly uninformed people like you the spent 90% for Biden!
But the major reason logical and rational people ignored Trump's peccadilloes, ( a very minor or slight sin or offense; a trifling fault.)..as I have are the results which again YOU provided NO proof BUT I gave you FACTS with substantiation!
So who is more believable.... your uniformed Personal and truly subjective opinon like mine I don't like Trump's personality, etc. BUT you unlike me evidently want a president that is a wuss and can't get things done... i.e. BIDEN! Biden encouraging illegals ..proof: Biden said: I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Or who "guarantees...
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Really and you like this because he is... wait.. frankly from the attached photos I find him despicable!
View attachment 678366

View attachment 678363

I didn’t need to believe anything from the MSM. My opinions are based on what I saw and heard from Trumps mouth. No third party opinions needed. The guy was a piece of shit and a horrible divisive toxic leader.

I didn’t need to believe anything from the MSM. My opinions are based on what I saw and heard from Trumps mouth. No third party opinions needed. The guy was a piece of shit and a horrible divisive toxic leader.
Right and you believe EVERYTHING you heard right? How did you hear it? Did you personally hear Trump say for example
what the biased MSM reported without reporting the whole story?
I'm sure you because of your ignorance believe this:Trump said there fine people on both sides..RIGHT??
And this is what a Google search shows...again FACTS!!! About 286,000,000 responses "Trump said both sides"!
AND that is TRUE... BUT you evidently blotted out as did the Majority of BIASED MSM the rest of the comment...
"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally –"
DID you hear that? Of course not because YOU had a bias already! AGAIN Trump is NOT your typical politician who kisses everyones ass to get a vote which is what YOU ! Well we got it in Biden! And you are paying for it NOW!
Trump's exact words: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakersTrump's exact words: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name." and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too."

Right and you believe EVERYTHING you heard right? How did you hear it? Did you personally hear Trump say for example
what the biased MSM reported without reporting the whole story?
I'm sure you because of your ignorance believe this:Trump said there fine people on both sides..RIGHT??
And this is what a Google search shows...again FACTS!!! About 286,000,000 responses "Trump said both sides"!
AND that is TRUE... BUT you evidently blotted out as did the Majority of BIASED MSM the rest of the comment...
"and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally –"
DID you hear that? Of course not because YOU had a bias already! AGAIN Trump is NOT your typical politician who kisses everyones ass to get a vote which is what YOU ! Well we got it in Biden! And you are paying for it NOW!
Trump's exact words: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name. and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakersTrump's exact words: "Excuse me, they didn’t put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name." and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally – but you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats – you had a lot of bad people in the other group too."
I listen to his speeches and interviews. His words out of his mouth. His tweets, his actions.

I would apologize to Slade3200 if his comments didn't show what the major problem is with so-called Americans like him.
They've been so used to politicians that a businessman, crude, rude, and pompous such as Trump doesn't have a chance with those people BECAUSE Slade3200 like others like him are so concerned with "image" that getting things done is secondary!
Again much as I dislike Trump personally this American Loves America and as president did at least 2 positive value actions that haven't been done in over a half a century!
A) U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”

B) U.S. companies have repatriated $1 trillion since tax overhaul​

Investment banks and think tanks have estimated that U.S. corporations held $1.5 trillion to $2.5 trillion in offshore cash at the time the law was enacted. Before the overhaul, companies had an incentive to keep profits overseas because they owed a 35% tax when bringing it back and could defer payment by keeping funds offshore. The law set a one-time 15.5% tax rate on cash and 8% on non-cash or illiquid assets.
C) Only

President Donald Trump Probably Donated His Entire $1.6M Salary Back To The U.S. Government – Here Are The Details​

John F. Kennedy and Herbert Hoover donated their presidential salaries to charitable causes.
And people like Slade3200 don't care!
Truly sad!

Trump completely blew it. Major reason why he lost the election
YOUR totally unsubstantiated and personal subjective opinion! NO proof. NO links. And YOU have NOT addressed what I've
put up and will put up again...i.e. the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary she lost so they spent the next 4 years putting out
all the crap that YOU BELIEVE about Trump, exemplified by you and your fellow idiots believe Trump supported White Supremacists when he in the same speech said differently. But you believed the bias MSM that after spending $400 million in 37 hours of negative news at evening network news against Trump. And YOU believe them!
And after 4 years bashing Trump they spent another 90% for Biden and YOU don't think that influenced you???
Please at least be a little intelligent and retort the following...if you can prove differently with YOUR facts!
MSMdonations.png

I care about America and I’d absolutely vote for Joe over Trump if those were the only two choices. That’s an easy one.
Once again Zero proof as to why you support Biden WHILE I provide the following!
Remember Biden said this: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

If you care than why are you in favor of getting rid of 6,000 products that are made from oil to INCREASE in price as wind/solar don't provide material to make the following including 2 billion tires a year that uses 300 million barrels of oil to make the tires? And that's just one of the 6,000 products.
Also you want to throw out of work 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, in oil and gas industry.
Tell me what will replace the lubricants that wind turbines use and The photovoltaics, which turn sunlight into energy, are typically sandwiched between layers of copolymers. One of the petrochemical building blocks common to many of the copolymers is ethylene—a petrochemical derived from oil and natural gas.
products6000madefromoil.png

YOUR totally unsubstantiated and personal subjective opinion! NO proof. NO links. And YOU have NOT addressed what I've
put up and will put up again...i.e. the BIASED MSM donated 96% to Hillary she lost so they spent the next 4 years putting out
all the crap that YOU BELIEVE about Trump, exemplified by you and your fellow idiots believe Trump supported White Supremacists when he in the same speech said differently. But you believed the bias MSM that after spending $400 million in 37 hours of negative news at evening network news against Trump. And YOU believe them!
And after 4 years bashing Trump they spent another 90% for Biden and YOU don't think that influenced you???
Please at least be a little intelligent and retort the following...if you can prove differently with YOUR facts!
View attachment 678491
It doesn’t matter how much money or attention went into anti trump narratives. My opinions are based on what i saw from his own mouth. Also when it comes to media I watch more fox than any other station and listen to conservative radio in the car that was hyper focused on pro trump anti leftist…. Didn’t sway my opinion

Once again Zero proof as to why you support Biden WHILE I provide the following!
Remember Biden said this: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

If you care than why are you in favor of getting rid of 6,000 products that are made from oil to INCREASE in price as wind/solar don't provide material to make the following including 2 billion tires a year that uses 300 million barrels of oil to make the tires? And that's just one of the 6,000 products.
Also you want to throw out of work 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, in oil and gas industry.
Tell me what will replace the lubricants that wind turbines use and The photovoltaics, which turn sunlight into energy, are typically sandwiched between layers of copolymers. One of the petrochemical building blocks common to many of the copolymers is ethylene—a petrochemical derived from oil and natural gas.
View attachment 678608

I don’t need links and proof to show my personal opinion. Biden was a simple and obvious choice because Trump was so bad and needed to be removed before he tore our country completely apart

I’m smart enough to know that dems used the wuflu as an excuse to change voting rules willy/nilly that really benefited the the cheaters
Dems and republicans used COVID to change rules for public safety. That’s not cheating and stealing an election. The people still voted. There no evidence of fake or fraudulent votes. The voice of the people was resounding for Biden. When people like you claim the election was stolen or the Dem cheated you’re really just making yourselves sound ignorant

Forum List

Back