Mayo Clinic fires 700 unvaccinated employees

The Mayo Clinic has become a joke. They are in the cabal that has blocked investigation of treatment for Covid other than jabs.

No, the non-retarded people point out that vaccinated people are much less likely to catch or spread COVID. We don't say immunity is perfect.

You just lie about what we supposedly say, loudly and often, hecause it's what your cult demands of you.

Why yes, Hell is constructing special new levels for antivaxxers. After all, they know they're lying and getting people killed, but they do it anyways.

Your fake president said exactly that. And you bought it hook, line, and sinker.

1641403042099.png

A small percentage of fully vaccinated people will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19. These are called vaccine breakthrough infections.

People with vaccine breakthrough infections may spread COVID-19 to others. However, it appears that vaccinated people spread COVID-19 for a shorter period than do unvaccinated people.

Vaccination also might make illness less severe.
If you are fully vaccinated, the overall risk of hospitalization and death due to COVID-19 is much lower than among unvaccinated people with similar risk factors.

So this is a lie?

1641403075156.png

Your fake president said exactly
Speaking in generalities, and you know it. It's wildy dishonest of you to pretend otherwise.

It's really for the best that you've stopped even pretending you can discuss actual issues, given how you faceplant each time you try. All you can do now is try to deflect by demonizing the opposition. We have science, you have cult propaganda.

View attachment 583850

Oh look there's enough unvaccinated people to move to a different area and start their own private clinic.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Many don't grasp until now.
The Scamdemic gang wants to eliminate the group of unvaccinated COMPLETELY and without exceptions.
They are witnesses of the crime committed by our lying 'rulers'

Health care facilities have always required their people get vaccinations. Up until now, nobody saw a problem with it.

I suggest all the unvaccinated open their own clinics, where they can treat disease with horse paste, bleach injections, UV lights up the bum, pineapple juice, probiotics, essential oils, vitamin D and zinc. Nobody's stopping them.

Oh wait, someone kind of is stopping them. No malpractice insurance company would insure anyone at such a clinic. The workers would be liable for being sued. And they know that, and they know they would be sued for their incompetence, so they won't open such clinics.

Antivaxxers, I'm afraid you'll have to choose either home treatment or those satanic hospitals.
That's back when vaccines meant you got immunity and couldn't spread it. Not the case with these experimental treatments.

Rochester, Minnesota — Mayo Clinic fired 700 employees Tuesday who didn't comply with its policy to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by Monday, CBS Minnesota reports.

The dismissed employees make up about 1% of Mayo's 73,000 workforce.

Officials say while it's sad to lose valuable employees, it's essential to keep patients, the workforce, visitors and communities safe.

Employees released Tuesday can return to Mayo Clinic for future job openings if they get vaccinated.

Do you think this is fair?
Again its like you vaxxers think that getting the faux vaccines stop from spreading to others. Newsflash...the vaxxed still spread covid around.

Rochester, Minnesota — Mayo Clinic fired 700 employees Tuesday who didn't comply with its policy to get vaccinated against COVID-19 by Monday, CBS Minnesota reports.

The dismissed employees make up about 1% of Mayo's 73,000 workforce.

Officials say while it's sad to lose valuable employees, it's essential to keep patients, the workforce, visitors and communities safe.

Employees released Tuesday can return to Mayo Clinic for future job openings if they get vaccinated.

Do you think this is fair?
Yes.

Many don't grasp until now.
The Scamdemic gang wants to eliminate the group of unvaccinated COMPLETELY and without exceptions.
Let me explain the diabolical plan.

Trumptards, being bratty children in adult bodies, are reflexively against anything liberals do.

Therefore, liberals pushed vaccination, knowing it would cause many Trumptards to reject vaccination and effectively commit suicide-by-COVID.

Brilliant, eh?

No, the non-retarded people point out that vaccinated people are much less likely to catch or spread COVID. We don't say immunity is perfect.

You just lie about what we supposedly say, loudly and often, hecause it's what your cult demands of you.

Why yes, Hell is constructing special new levels for antivaxxers. After all, they know they're lying and getting people killed, but they do it anyways.

That "antivaxxers" derogatory term doesn't work. I have more than most due to some of places and zones I've been in. mRNA is an experimental drug. It hasn't been properly tested yet. So far , weve seen the injection kill hundreds of thousands and injured millions. Not a good way to start. No, this was orange mans operation warp speed snake juice. Ain't doing it.

Let me explain the diabolical plan.

Trumptards, being bratty children in adult bodies, are reflexively against anything liberals do.

Therefore, liberals pushed vaccination, knowing it would cause many Trumptards to reject vaccination and effectively commit suicide-by-COVID.

Brilliant, eh?

Don't post if you're drunk

That "antivaxxers" derogatory term doesn't work. I have more than most due to some of places and zones I've been in. mRNA is an experimental drug.
You're also part of the experiment. You're the control group. So at least you serve a useful purpose.

Sadly for you, when a lifesaving medicine works extremely well, being part of the control goup is _bad_. When such a thing happens in medical studies, they end the study and hand out the medicine to the control group, because it would be unethical to not do so. We're way past that point.

It hasn't been properly tested yet. So far , weve seen the injection kill hundreds of thousands and injured millions.
Absolutely insane. You've just invented your own weird reality.

You're also part of the experiment. You're the control group. So at least you serve a useful purpose.

Sadly for you, when a lifesaving medicine works extremely well, being part of the control goup is _bad_. When such a thing happens in medical studies, they end the study and hand out the medicine to the control group, because it would be unethical to not do so. We're way past that point.

You now admit that this was never thoroughly tested. Yes, I'll gladly be the control. The deaths and injuries are really happening due to this injection. That's reality not fantasy island.

Speaking in generalities, and you know it. It's wildy dishonest of you to pretend otherwise.

It's really for the best that you've stopped even pretending you can discuss actual issues, given how you faceplant each time you try. All you can do now is try to deflect by demonizing the opposition. We have science, you have cult propaganda.

There's nothing "general" about saying "You're NOT going to get Covid if you have these vaccinations". It's a deliberate lie and you're too dumb to realize it.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you fell for this lie? 1,000? 10,000?

1641409253213.png

1641411884982.png

I'm more than happy to be part of the control group on an experimental vaccine that the pharmaceutical companies have no liability for if it proves to have detrimental side effects in the short or long term.

So if all you go sterile then your IQ drops significantly and your hair starts falling out in the next ten years let me be the first to congratulate you on your choice before it becomes meaningless to you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back