Maybe gays don't realize this yet about how we see them.

Homosexual enablers and supporters, do you take "PRIDE" in this horrific count of young boys being molested by homosexuals:

Boy Scouts of America to begin paying $2.4 billion to over 82,000 sexual abuse victims

After emerging from bankruptcy, the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) reached a settlement to pay over 82,000 abuse victims using a massive trust fund.

According to CNN, the Victims Compensation Trust was established after a Delaware judge approved the plan in 2022 during the BSA's bankruptcy reorganization.

Over $2.4 billion will be used to pay out to over 82,000 victims who claim they were sexually abused as children by the organization's leaders and volunteers. The sum represents approximately $30,000 per person.

“This is a significant milestone for the BSA as we emerge from a three-year financial restructuring process with a global resolution approved with overwhelming support of more than 85% of the survivors involved in the case,” said chief scout executive, president, and CEO Roger Mosby.

“Our hope is that our Plan of Reorganization will bring some measure of peace to survivors of past abuse in Scouting, whose bravery, patience and willingness to share their experiences has moved us beyond words,” his statement read...............

Boy Scouts of America to begin paying $2.4 billion to over 82,000 sexual abuse victims

When will you differentiate yourself from all those hetero males who molest 1 in 4 girls before they reach 18?

When will you stop molesting young boys? One hundred fifty boys are molested by one homosexual offender compared to 19.8 girls by a heterosexual offender.

Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.

1686684769308.png

When will you stop molesting young boys? One hundred fifty boys are molested by one homosexual offender compared to 19.8 girls by a heterosexual offender.
First of all slick, we allies of LGBT people DO NOT condone sexual assault or seduction of children ( or of anyone) or defending anyone who does.

Secondly, the people who you speak of are not the gay people who we are talking about. In fact, for the most part they are not gay at all. They are regressed or fixated pedophiles or pederasts' who either are unable to have age appropriate sexual relations or have enormous difficulty in doing so, or functioning in other life area as adults. Many of these men are indiscriminate about gender and may molest both boys and girls. As with those who rape adults, it is not really so much about sex but about power and control. And most of them identify as heterosexual

Your statistics only hold true if you consider every act of a same sex sexual encounter as a “homosexual “ act, and lump them together with high functioning and mature gay people who have stable family lives and who are responsible members of their community. Either you know this already and are just lying, or you’re just not that bright

Last edited:
Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.
About how YOU see them ........... let's keep this straight YOU have no idea how I see them = it's none of your business thank you

First of all slick, we allies of LGBT people DO NOT condone sexual assault or seduction of children ( or of anyone) or defending anyone who does.

Secondly, the people who you speak of are not the gay people who we are talking about. In fact, for the most part they are not gay at all. They are regressed or fixated pedophiles or pederasts' who either are unable to have age appropriate sexual relations or have enormous difficulty in doing so, or functioning in other life area as adults. Many of these men are indiscriminate about gender and may molest both boys and girls. As with those who rape adults, it is not really so much about sex but about power and control. And most of them identify as heterosexual

Your statistics only hold true if you consider every act of a same sex sexual encounter as a “homosexual “ act, and lump them together with high functioning and mature gay people who have stable family lives and who are responsible members of their community. Either you know this already and are just lying, or you’re just not that bright
You disagree? marvin martian ?Please explain. Lets see if you can find two brain cells to rub together that can produce a reasonable explaination as to HOW AND WHY you disagree

Forum List

Back