Maybe gays don't realize this yet about how we see them.

Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.

They don’t differentiate themselves because they are groomers and pedos.

A homosexual man cannot be trusted around children. In fact he really shouldn’t be trusted with anything high value.

:itsok:Tut..tut. Another one of those days when you are having doubts, eh? Remember... it's 2023. Come out, already. No one will judge you. Good luck.
Watch those who are suspect for them building a frequent track history of obsessing!

As happened to Larry Craig, they usually get themselves outed sooner than they would have liked.

Excellent point.
These guys really creep me out. There are several of them around where I live now. They have the WWG1WGA in their rear windows of their van, or the sticker of a guy executing a pedophile with his hand tied behind his back decal, and one a few blocks from me actually flies a Q flag. After Jan 6 I started reading a lot more about the movement and I truly believe the Q is the child molesters trying to pretend they are trying to protect them. Grooming you might say.

Watch those who are suspect for them building a frequent track history of obsessing!

As happened to Larry Craig, they usually get themselves outed sooner than they would have liked.

Ha! Larry "Wide Stance" Craig... that guy was a hoot.

I suspect they lump you in with white supremacists in similar fashion. Do you feel obligated to differentiate yourself from every racist, redneck idiot who supports Trump?
So what is worse, being a “white supremacist” or a faggot pedophile?

Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.
Your title says "we"

Is that the definition of bigots?

Ummm...gay people aren't groomers. YOU have placed them into that box. Why? Ignorance. Bigotry.

Honestly..get lost. :)

Why are you dodging the question?

Here - maybe you missed it: "Do you feel obligated to differentiate yourself from every racist, redneck idiot who supports Trump?"

A simple yes or no will do. Can you manage it?

It's good to know that you are still using all those naughty words in an attempt to convince us that we should have hurt feelings.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

.. which proves our point. You lack in humanity, empathy, the essence that makes us different than you
We don’t lack. We actively avoid those worthless concepts. Life is about Right vs Wrong and accepting the Consequences and Punishments when we think/speak/act Wrong. Instead you expect us to make excuses for the worthless wastes of oxygen who are destroying our Society and Nation.

We don’t lack. We actively avoid those worthless concepts. Life is about Right vs Wrong and accepting the Consequences and Punishments when we think/speak/act Wrong. Instead you expect us to make excuses for the worthless wastes of oxygen who are destroying our Society and Nation.
Yes, about morality, which you reject, but we won't let Trump reject.

If you think empathy is worthless, than you are not human.

Why are you dodging the question?

Here - maybe you missed it: "Do you feel obligated to differentiate yourself from every racist, redneck idiot who supports Trump?"

A simple yes or no will do. Can you manage it?
I don’t feel “obligated” to make such a differentiation since white supremacy doesn’t even exist in the manner you allege it does.

Now, lets see you answer my question.

Lol, gay don't mean groomer. It means gay. Guess ya might not realize this but most people just don't give two shits what an ass hole like you thinks of them.

Yes, about morality, which you reject, but we won't let Trump reject
I embrace the True Morality, of Right & Wrong. The Morality born in the Soul of every person willing to listen to it.

Trump and I have nothing to connect us. He and his folks are not Conservatives. They fall somewhere between RINOs and Conservatives.
f you think empathy is worthless, than you are not human
I’ve never claimed to be, nor wanted to be, human. I don’t find much use in humanity.,

Forum List

Back