Maybe gays don't realize this yet about how we see them.

Meanwhile in reality religious conservatives are the most prolific abusers of children. Republicans will let a thousand children be violently raped by religious figures if it means they can take down a single rainbow flag that triggers them into crybabies.

Child abuse nearly always occurs in the shadows. Yet there is a group that wants to openly groom children, and attacks anyone who try to stop them.

The LBGTQ-LMNOP either state clearly that their members stop this immediately, or they deserve lumped in with child abuse.

Meanwhile in reality religious conservatives are the most prolific abusers of children. Republicans will let a thousand children be violently raped by religious figures if it means they can take down a single rainbow flag that triggers them into crybabies.

While true there are some pedo priests out there but they dont come right out and groom kids publicly.
The fruit loops are actively recruiting/grooming children right before our eyes and they show no shame at all.
And the left supports it.
You guys have been going after pedo priests for years yet here you are supporting the exact same thing because they're fags and a member of your protected class.
You dont see the hypocrisy?

Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.
That is quite an unhinged and inane screed ! It appears there are a few things that YOU don’t realize. First of all who are “we” ? What you might see is not what others see. YOU don’t realize that you are viewing gays through a prism of bigoted and false ideas while “we” -those of us not living in your bubble see them differently.

YOU also don’t realize that gays have only become equated with pedophiles, groomers, exhibitionists, S& M and what ever other crap that you put out there because of antiquated and invented stereotypes perpetuated by the bigots. Perpetuated by the sort of tripe that you are putting out right now.

What YOU don’t realize is that gays, lesbians and transpeople have no special obligation to distance themselves from, or speak out against practices that can arguably be harmful and exploitive regarding children. Gays are not grooming them and no one has an interest in making them trans. There are social forces at work that have caused the proliferation of trans cases, but gays people and transpeople are not to blame, unless you want to cite there very existence as a cause. If so that is too fucking bad! They have a right to exist

Another thing that YOU don’t realize- or maybe you do- is that your saying that “The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers “ is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement and makes it quite clear where your coming from with this crap

Lastly. What YOU do not realize is that the vast majority of gays and trans people are doing their part to oppose the pejorative image that you shamelessly perpetuate and specifically the exploitation and abuse of children. They do so by being part of and blending into the fabric of the community. They have jobs, families and homes . They pay taxes and volunteer there services. They are just like you in more ways than you care to know. They are role models for the LGBT community. They are doing all that they can to be accepted as full and legitimate members of society . Unfortunately BIGOTS like you keep spewing this sort of crap in order to undermine them.

If YOU care about child abuse and exploitation YOU need to speak out and do something about the straight people who are guilty of such practices. YOU need to DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF from those people, because...well....they are YOUR PEOPLE

BS secular people are.

That is quite an unhinged and inane screed ! It appears there are a few things that YOU don’t realize. First of all who are “we” ? What you might see is not what others see. YOU don’t realize that you are viewing gays through a prism of bigoted and false ideas while “we” -those of us not living in your bubble see them differently.

YOU also don’t realize that gays have only become equated with pedophiles, groomers, exhibitionists, S& M and what ever other crap that you put out there because of antiquated and invented stereotypes perpetuated by the bigots. Perpetuated by the sort of tripe that you are putting out right now.

What YOU don’t realize is that gays, lesbians and transpeople have no special obligation to distance themselves from, or speak out against practices that can arguably be harmful and exploitive regarding children. Gays are not grooming them and no one has an interest in making them trans. There are social forces at work that have caused the proliferation of trans cases, but gays people and transpeople are not to blame, unless you want to cite there very existence as a cause. If so that is too fucking bad! They have a right to exist

Another thing that YOU don’t realize- or maybe you do- is that your saying that “The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers “ is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement and makes it quite clear where your coming from with this crap

Lastly. What YOU do not realize is that the vast majority of gays and trans people are doing their part to oppose the pejorative image that you shamelessly perpetuate and specifically the exploitation and abuse of children. They do so by being part of and blending into the fabric of the community. They have jobs, families and homes . They pay taxes and volunteer there services. They are just like you in more ways than you care to know. They are role models for the LGBT community. They are doing all that they can to be accepted as full and legitimate members of society . Unfortunately BIGOTS like you keep spewing this sort of crap in order to undermine them.

If YOU care about child abuse and exploitation YOU need to speak out and do something about the straight people who are guilty of such practices. YOU need to DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF from those people, because...well....they are YOUR PEOPLE

BatShitCrazy.gif

Something I don't think the gays realize is, unless you differentiate yourself from the child groomer, drag queens doing dildo ring toss for kids and story hour with kids, pedophiles, fags in parades doing s&m stuff going down the street in broad daylight, and so on we will all lump all of you together.

When you have the lgbthdtv people all in one group together and you have people wanting to turn elementary school students into trannies, wanting to sexualize trannies, do s&m stuff in the back of trucks and call it a parade and all that other stuff we're going to assume the whole group is that way.

If you don't step out of that group, and tell others you don't approve of it and want no part of it, you stand there and watch others in your group do these deplorable things then guess what? You're just as guilty as the ones doing it. You don't separate yourself from the group, you don't disagree with the group and you still stay in the group? I consider you just like all the ones I am strongly against.

The vast majority of gays continue to be proud to be a part of that group of fags, trannies, fruit loops, freakzoids, kid diddlers and groomers and include themselves in the same lgbthdtv group with them. And for that I say, you all need to go. Your entire group does not belong in a decent American society.

Because if you put yourself in with groomers and people who want to make little kids into trannies and even if you don't do it yourself but still associate with those that do, then I have nothing but contempt for you and yours whole group.
Where did you go, slick?! I responded to your moronic and bigoted OP days ago, and all that you could do is to go into hiding! Obviously you do do have the courage, conviction or mental capacity to defend your hateful screed. YOu toss aroud the accusation of ":groomer" but clearly you have no fucking idea what you are prattling about.

This grooming meme is rampant and detracts from the reality that there are real groomers out there –sexual predators who seek to take advantage of kids. Think about the boy who cried wolf. So I think that we must come to an understanding of how the term “grooming is being misapplied and recognize the harm that it is doing to the ability of those with differing views to communicate with each other, as well as how it is putting children at risk of falling prey to the real groomers.

Conservatives don't realize how everyone else sees them as lacking in humanity in their view of LGBTQ+

"Everyone else" is your biggest lie this year.
You don't give a shit about children being raped, molested, groomed, brainwashed, and having their genitals mutilated due to your sick "view." You are one despicable, pathetic individual.

Homosexuals are forty times more likely to molest children than normal men.
Seven of the most prolific mass murderers in America were.... like you.

Randy Kraft
John Wayne Gacey
Jeffrey Dahmer
William Bonin
Juan Corona
Donald Harvey
Bruce Davis

Insane.jpeg

"Everyone else" is your biggest lie this year.
You don't give a shit about children being raped, molested, groomed, brainwashed, and having their genitals mutilated due to your sick "view." You are one despicable, pathetic individual.

Homosexuals are forty times more likely to molest children than normal men.
Seven of the most prolific mass murderers in America were.... like you.

Randy Kraft
John Wayne Gacey
Jeffrey Dahmer
William Bonin
Juan Corona
Donald Harvey
Bruce Davis
And thousands more are straight. :) Straights are 15 times more likely to molest children than LGBTQ+

Last edited:

When will you differentiate yourself from all those hetero males who molest 1 in 4 girls before they reach 18?

No I didn't flee. You just haven't said anything worth me responding to. Hence why your post count vs reaction score is what it is.
Holy shit! Seriously?? That is beyond pathetic. I responded to your inane marginally coherent screed that was written at a 2nd grade special ed level, in a thoughtful and cogent manner and this is your best response?. You don’t think that it’s worth responding to? That’s bullshit. You can’t respond because you do not have enough adult words in your vocabulary to respond. You’re not able to respond because you do not have the organizational skills to produce an actual rebuttal. All that you have accomplished is to prove that you’re just an ignorant potty mouth bigot . Try working on substance instead of worrying about reaction scores

Forum List

Back