Maybe Foot of snow expected here- Al Gore staying away

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The cowardice of the Global Warmists and failure to show up and take responsibility shows their hypocrisy.

BTW, the blizzard like conditions for this climate event are extending far and wide. My mum reports that over in Ohio they are dealing with this too.

Hermitage Winter Weather Forecast

The cowardice of the Global Warmists and failure to show up and take responsibility shows their hypocrisy.

BTW, the blizzard like conditions for this climate event are extending far and wide. My mum reports that over in Ohio they are dealing with this too.

They are running like hell from all the mid latitude cooling... Now as MODOKI ENSO patterns shift to cooler flows, the second half of winter will be brutal for the US..

crick crick crick
Is that like saying Betelgeuse three times?:04::auiqs.jpg:

upload_2019-1-19_10-53-33.jpeg

O wow man, snow in the winter?? Never heard of this before.

You gotta wonder if some people's wheels ever touch the ground.......................

I'm quite certain that it is cold and snowing where you're sitting. But globally...

LongtermTrend2017.png

Forum List

Back