Maya Flores became the very first Mexican born person elected to Congress ever. Gee, I wonder why the msm isnt celebrating diversity all of a sudden.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Republican who flipped blue House seat in Texas says her victory sends ‘strong message’ to Democrats

Flores argues that Democrats for generations have taken Hispanic voters in South Texas for granted

Huh, you know how the left love celebrating "STRENGTH AND DIVERSITY AND BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING?"

I guess the msm isn't doing it now.

Racists

Hispanics have long been in congress.

Republican who flipped blue House seat in Texas says her victory sends ‘strong message’ to Democrats

Flores argues that Democrats for generations have taken Hispanic voters in South Texas for granted

Huh, you know how the left love celebrating "STRENGTH AND DIVERSITY AND BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING?"

Racists
But, but, but .....Texas is turning BLUE!!!!

picture-of-a-sad-pet-ass-picture-id827900368

Racists

She's not a "real Hispanic" now see. That's how it works.

Racists

Strength and diversity only count for democrat blacks, and tranny fags.

Racists
Blacks are Ok with being taken for granted by democrats, so why not Hispanics?
Are they better than blacks or something? Some sort of racist Hispanic thingy going on there they have against blacks?

Racists
Isn't it just a primary?

Racists

Really? The MSM isn't talking about her win in Texas? Guess you don't know how to use Google, as there are lots of different news agencies talking about her win.

Were you possibly trying to insinuate that because she's a Republican the MSM isn't reporting this? Thread fail, as lots of different places are talking about her win.

Republicans take a D+5 district.

The Democrats are so fucked in the midterms.

Oh, and nice chicky snack

1655471970768.png

Forum List

Back