How low can you go Joe?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

According to the DNC media, Joe Biden has a 39% approval rating, which means it is probably at - 39%.

In fact, the mere suggestion that he has a 39% approval rating is terrifying to me.

If it really is as high as 39%, who are these people and are they all clinically insane in addition to having an IQ of 10 or lower?

Diaper Joe is nothing more than a wrecking ball regarding every thing he says or does.

No one can name one good outcome for him being elected.

I know, I know, Putin and big Oil done it, besides, January 6th.

If you think the country is better off wallowing in Sleepy Joe's malaise of war, inflation, out of control gasoline prices and people's nest eggs being destroyed, then you must be some kind of cultist.
when tramp left office gas was 2.48, and Bidens not the reason for inflation and he doesn't control the stock market.

Well he has 65% of low IQ black dem plantation dwellers and 58% of vapid college educated women under 30 locked-up.

The important thing is that the dems have generations of high IQ (barring affirmative action admissions) ivy league educated leftists on his side. Those are the real problem as those are the ones giving the orders to the useful idiots.

when tramp left office gas was 2.48, and Bidens not the reason for inflation and he doesn't control the stock market.

So what if he's not "the cause", the fact that Brandon completely failed to respond to these problems and address them successfully, shows that he is a failure.

The job of President requires observation and people skills to keep things running smoothly.

Hiding in the basement just doesn't do it.

So what if he's not "the cause", the fact that Brandon completely failed to respond to these problems and address them successfully, shows that he is a failure.

The job of President requires observation and people skills to keep things running smoothly.

Hiding in the basement just doesn't do it.
He hasn't been hiding in the basement. Tramp lost the presidency , he obviously did not do a good job.

World governments have caused the economic catastrophe.

Their war on fossil fuels, which fuels the world economy, is on such example.

Walk into a store and what do you see? Everything is wrapped in plastic, i.e. fossil fuels. How did they get their produce on the shelves? Fossil fuels is how. And how did they grow the food? Same answer, fossil fuels. So when world governments take steps to divorce themselves from the heart and soul of the source of any possible prosperity, they consequences will be catastrophic.

Then you had the world response to Covid, which was to shut down the world economy. This has contributed to the massive inflation.

But do governments around the world take any of the blame? Nope, they just blame Putin and Big Oil cuz if they did take the blame they rightfully deserve, voters would lynch them all.

Did I leave out the massive spending governments all around the world do as well that also contributes to inflation?

LOL.

He hasn't been hiding in the basement. Tramp lost the presidency , he obviously did not do a good job.
What's so "obvious"?

All that this proves is that Never Trumpers would rather the country go to hades (which it has), instead of them continuing to be offended by tweets they see as impolite.

What's so "obvious"?

All that this proves is that Never Trumpers would rather the country go to hades (which it has), instead of them continuing to be offended by tweets they see as impolite.
Leftists don't believe in Hades. They only believe in a world utopia that can only be ushered in by taking rights from people and making sure they don't own any sharp instruments that they might hurt others with or themselves.

In fact, the very right to buy a big house or big car or eat meat must be taken away in order to save mother earth.

Isn't that right.

Early on the Democrats were telling us how great Biden was doing, he had set stock market highs, he had the largest growth in the economy ever and he was awesome. Now, Democrats are blaming others for the failures. What did he do to make the record growth and record stock market? Why doesn’t he just keep doing that and he would be fine. Why has he changed his strategy?

According to the DNC media, Joe Biden has a 39% approval rating, which means it is probably at - 39%.

In fact, the mere suggestion that he has a 39% approval rating is terrifying to me.

If it really is as high as 39%, who are these people and are they all clinically insane in addition to having an IQ of 10 or lower?

Diaper Joe is nothing more than a wrecking ball regarding every thing he says or does.

No one can name one good outcome for him being elected.

I know, I know, Putin and big Oil done it, besides, January 6th.
This is a problem that covers over 30 years starting 48 hours ago.
Stephen Colbert dispatched a group to enter capital to do only God knows what to Republican law makers. Yes, this is the same Colbert that described January 6th as an armed war against government. As sure as Pelosi allowed protesters to enter the capital on the 6th these 7 thugs were let into the capital by three members of Congress, Jake Auchincloss, Stephanie Murphy, and the lowest of low Adam Shiff, the idiots presidential hopeful.

These 7 charged with the same charges as the 6th protesters didn't spend over a year in solitary confinement without trial. They were all out of jail by morning, democRat justice. Is Colbert behind bars for his plot to overthrow government? Are the three members of Congress in jail charged with high treason? Only in the real world. When armed police removed these 7 from the capital were they arrested? Again, only in the real world. Not only were they released, Jake Auchincloss let them back into the capital and again armed police this time did arrest the seven.

This is just another truth to my theory the democRats pick the worst murdering criminal for the job of president and the idiots always support the killer even if he has lost his mind and only a figure head talking trash on the documents that founded our nation.

Examples:

Bill Clinton: allowed the burning of near 100 people in Waco. All involved in that mass murder were advanced through the ranks. 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets sold to China. If that wasn't bad enough he then took top secret military equipment and rocket tectknowledgy declassifying it allowing our Congressional, Military, Industrial Complex, with their millions in donation to his re-election were able to sell it to China. Then sold pardons to anyone meeting
his cash demand proving once and for all but lame brain democRats just what a murdering criminal he was.

Barack Obama: He was caught shipping AK-47's, Barrett .50 caliber rifles, and everything in between to the worst bunch of murders in the Americas. Those guns have murdered over 650 innocent people. Two weeks after being caught Obama was in Mexico City giving a speech on how all violent crime in Mexico was caused by American gun owners. This is stuff ya can't make up. His front man Eric Holder, another democRat presidential hopeful was found in Contempt of Congress over his lying and defiance yet never charged. According to the South African Lawyers Ass. Obama had murdered thousands of innocent men , women, and children all across Africa including American citizens from his kill list. Obama armed just about every government agency we have, over 2,000. Then used them to crush his political enemies all the way from political leaders to every day American citizens. Then being true to form lied about it on late night tv. Obama, like Joe does now, ignored all immigration laws he swore to protect flooding the nation with America's enemy.

Want-2-bee Hillary Clinton: Someone that always had a price to sell out her mother or country. She was caught handing out our secrets to anyone to cover her pay to play treason. She or Bill never blinked an eye at ripping off the elderly of their cash and retirement homes. This criminal would lie just to lie. The criminal behind the false evidence in the over 4 years of this party's bull shit to over throw our government. I always think of all the great things President Trump could have accomplished if not fighting off these rabid lying thugs every minute of every day. Even the blind could see this woman was a criminal but not a democRat. A woman among women unless you were raped by Bill or had a working brain.

Last and I do mean the last Joe Biden: What can I say about a man that hid in his basement yet was voted for more than any man in history. A total failer in every thing he has done, the largest supporter of the Taliban, a man before the death of his brain, never missed a opportunity to black mail or rob another government of cash. A man never missing a chance to jail Black Americans or sling the N word in Congress. Even a complet idiot gets one right every blue moon. Which brings me to the point who is ever behind our first and last zombie president they have an agenda. It has nothing of good to do with any person, place, or thing in America. Only our demise.

Just when is enough going to be enough. We are not a great generation but will be the last unless genocide becomes a national pass time.

This is a problem that covers over 30 years starting 48 hours ago.
Stephen Colbert dispatched a group to enter capital to do only God knows what to Republican law makers. Yes, this is the same Colbert that described January 6th as an armed war against government. As sure as Pelosi allowed protesters to enter the capital on the 6th these 7 thugs were let into the capital by three members of Congress, Jake Auchincloss, Stephanie Murphy, and the lowest of low Adam Shiff, the idiots presidential hopeful.

These 7 charged with the same charges as the 6th protesters didn't spend over a year in solitary confinement without trial. They were all out of jail by morning, democRat justice. Is Colbert behind bars for his plot to overthrow government? Are the three members of Congress in jail charged with high treason? Only in the real world. When armed police removed these 7 from the capital were they arrested? Again, only in the real world. Not only were they released, Jake Auchincloss let them back into the capital and again armed police this time did arrest the seven.

This is just another truth to my theory the democRats pick the worst murdering criminal for the job of president and the idiots always support the killer even if he has lost his mind and only a figure head talking trash on the documents that founded our nation.

Examples:

Bill Clinton: allowed the burning of near 100 people in Waco. All involved in that mass murder were advanced through the ranks. 11 million pages of our nuclear secrets sold to China. If that wasn't bad enough he then took top secret military equipment and rocket tectknowledgy declassifying it allowing our Congressional, Military, Industrial Complex, with their millions in donation to his re-election were able to sell it to China. Then sold pardons to anyone meeting
his cash demand proving once and for all but lame brain democRats just what a murdering criminal he was.

Barack Obama: He was caught shipping AK-47's, Barrett .50 caliber rifles, and everything in between to the worst bunch of murders in the Americas. Those guns have murdered over 650 innocent people. Two weeks after being caught Obama was in Mexico City giving a speech on how all violent crime in Mexico was caused by American gun owners. This is stuff ya can't make up. His front man Eric Holder, another democRat presidential hopeful was found in Contempt of Congress over his lying and defiance yet never charged. According to the South African Lawyers Ass. Obama had murdered thousands of innocent men , women, and children all across Africa including American citizens from his kill list. Obama armed just about every government agency we have, over 2,000. Then used them to crush his political enemies all the way from political leaders to every day American citizens. Then being true to form lied about it on late night tv. Obama, like Joe does now, ignored all immigration laws he swore to protect flooding the nation with America's enemy.

Want-2-bee Hillary Clinton: Someone that always had a price to sell out her mother or country. She was caught handing out our secrets to anyone to cover her pay to play treason. She or Bill never blinked an eye at ripping off the elderly of their cash and retirement homes. This criminal would lie just to lie. The criminal behind the false evidence in the over 4 years of this party's bull shit to over throw our government. I always think of all the great things President Trump could have accomplished if not fighting off these rabid lying thugs every minute of every day. Even the blind could see this woman was a criminal but not a democRat. A woman among women unless you were raped by Bill or had a working brain.

Last and I do mean the last Joe Biden: What can I say about a man that hid in his basement yet was voted for more than any man in history. A total failer in every thing he has done, the largest supporter of the Taliban, a man before the death of his brain, never missed a opportunity to black mail or rob another government of cash. A man never missing a chance to jail Black Americans or sling the N word in Congress. Even a complet idiot gets one right every blue moon. Which brings me to the point who is ever behind our first and last zombie president they have an agenda. It has nothing of good to do with any person, place, or thing in America. Only our demise.

Just when is enough going to be enough. We are not a great generation but will be the last unless genocide becomes a national pass time.
Near the whole system told people every day to hate Trump and they did. most of the entertainers and media would watch the people they convert each shit before mingling with them for more than they have to.

Forum List

Back