May Jesus protect the children of Gaza- please post prayers itt…stand against the Devil

Biden voters own all of these deaths. Trump would have never let this happen.
Pray as hard as you can Biden voters.
Pray pray pray and ask God to forgive you as well for voting for Biden

Its not easy. If you could rescue GAZA children used as human shields, then you would need removal & deprogramming for 100s of thousands ages 2-17. Its a mess. Where? Who? How?

That’s what the devil wants you to think. Please pray for the people of Gaza.
Your mocking of Christianity here, and bashing people over the head with it, is bottom of the barrel and pathetic, not even worthy of consideration. Christians pray for those who are oppressed across the world already.

It seems you’re just projecting a hatred of the religion, and Israel. Seems like you need prayer as well (which Christ gladly gives! You’re in luck!)

I appreciate the support. We all do. Thank you.
I sure hope you stay.

One thing I might point out is that this time, USMB is not out hunting for those who oppose genocidal antisemitism like it usually does. The usual pattern is that the most vicious haters of Jews are given preferential treatment, while those who protest the hatred are punished.

I

Your mocking of Christianity here, and bashing people over the head with it, is bottom of the barrel and pathetic, not even worthy of consideration. Christians pray for those who are oppressed across the world already.

It seems you’re just projecting a hatred of the religion, and Israel. Seems like you need prayer as well (which Christ gladly gives! You’re in luck!)
There is no need for that language. It’s OK to have a disagreement

I’m following in the footsteps of the words of Jesus. He said to pray for the poor, and for the beleaguered. My friend look no further than the children of Gaza.

It’s against Christianity to wish death upon entire groups of people. I see what’s going on here with a small portion of Americans. They’re dehumanizing Palestinians saying Israel should do whatever it wants. None of this makes any sense by the way because we are not Israel.

Again, we are not Israel. We are Americans. Israelis should care about Israel. Americans should care about America. Of course it’s only normal to perhaps like different countries. That’s fine. Israel has all the cards in the deck. It’s literally David versus Goliath when you’re talking about Palestine versus Israel . The Israelis have all the weapons all the strength they cannot lose the question only is how much damage will they inflict.

It is not my problem if people make things up about me. I know who I am a Catholic. A very proud one. I have made so many posts in support of Donald Trump thousands of them. And so to my fellow Trump supporters let’s not hate each other if we have some differences on a foreign topic like Israel or Ukraine.

Prayers for the beautiful people of Gaza. I 100% standby what I said you saw that there are rabbis in Israel, who have satanic beliefs. And there are rabbis in Israel, who have beautiful beliefs. most people in Israel would agree with me .

Last edited:
That’s the truth. No one is on the level of the Devil.

You poor little sheep
It’s in the Bible. There’s no need for this type of language from you. Evil as described in the Bible and Jews have committed evil. That’s why there’s prisons in Israel. And Christians and Muslims have done the same bad things.

But there’s also good everywhere.

When I see a rabbi say, it’s OK to kill civilians in war like I literally showed you in this thread. When I see a rabbi, say if a Jewish woman marries a Christian man in the child will be a barbarian. OK that’s evil from that Rabbi. If people don’t caught out, it’s extreme weakness. Must be called out, especially by Christians because most Jews call it out.

There is no need for that language. It’s OK to have a disagreement

I’m following in the footsteps of the words of Jesus. He said to pray for the poor, and for the beleaguered. My friend look no further than the children of Gaza.

It’s against Christianity to wish death upon entire groups of people. I see what’s going on here with a small portion of Americans. They’re dehumanizing Palestinians saying Israel should do whatever it wants. None of this makes any sense by the way because we are not Israel.

Again, we are not Israel. We are Americans. Israelis should care about Israel. Americans should care about America. Of course it’s only normal to perhaps like different countries. That’s fine. Israel has all the cards in the deck. It’s literally David versus Goliath when you’re talking about Palestine versus real. The Israelis have all the weapons all the strength they cannot lose the question only is how much damage with an inflict. they cannot lose the question only is how much damage will they inflict.

It is not my problem if people make things up about me. I know who I am a Catholic. A very proud one. I have made so many posts and support of Donald Trump thousands of them. And so to my fellow Trump supporters let’s not hate each other if we have some differences on a foreign topic like Israel or Ukraine.

Prayers for the beautiful people of Gaza. I 100% standby what I said you saw that there are rabbis in Israel, who have satanic beliefs. And there are rabbis in Israel, who have beautiful beliefs. most people in Israel would agree with me .
If Americans care about Americans, you must not be one because all you care about are Jihadists.

Your charade is becoming more and more obvious with each phony post you make

If Americans care about Americans, you must not be one because all you care about are Jihadists.

Your charade is becoming more and more obvious with each phony post you make
There’s no need for that type of behavior

I recall not too long ago. We were liking each other’s posts in support of Mr. Trump and standing for American values against our own problems in this country. Americans shd care about America. Israelis should care about Israel. Israel has one of the finest militaries in the world…. They don’t need our money. We need to use our money to secure our southern border and stop 100,000 Americans killed each year from drugs brought over the border.

You see me make countless posts supporting the Jewish people who fought for the Allie’s in World War II. You’ve seen me make countless posts criticizing the bad Muslims from Iran and Palestine.

I’m certainly at peace with my views. And it was Jesus who was in the holy land.

“JESUS BROUGHT MESSAGE OF LIBERATION FROM OCCUPATION, SAYS PALESTINIAN CHRISTIAN​

Posted on July 3, 2017 by Aiko Sumichan
Leave a Comment

980x520-MitriRaheb-980x520.jpg

by Stephen Brown

The mission of Jesus cannot be understood without looking at the context of occupation, according to Palestinian Christian Mitri Raheb, speaking at a global assembly of Reformed churches.

“Jesus was born under occupation, he spent his entire life under occupation and was crushed on the cross by occupation,” Raheb said in on 3 July, delivering a Bible study to the General Council of the World Communion of Reformed Churches, meeting in the eastern German city of Leipzig.“

It’s a prayer thread for the children of Gaza..we’re talking about the holy land after all…

View attachment 842669

They are about to be attacked and it includes from the wicked people who have this Satanic ideology

Lior has stated that the killing of non-Jewsduring wartime is sanctioned by halakha.[21] He asserted that Jewish women should not use sperm donated by a non-Jewish man, and that a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews", and that, "If the father is not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism."[22]

This wicked man has supporters in the IDF …there’s bad everywhere in the world.. lord protect the innocents Against the likes of those men.

We as Christian’s must stand against that ideology of the wicked ^^ some IDF people have that twisted ideology

No whataboutism please. All Christian’s and good people call it out the evidence of that wrongdoing powerful Rabbi is shown

This is in line with Christian values ….stand up for poor especially for children

Jesus shine your light upon the poor of your Holy City Gaza

View attachment 842676
I don't recall seeing your thread "May Jesus Protect The Children Of Israel" during Hamas's terrorist attack where they murdered and beheaded and took hostage children and babies. Maybe I missed it. Please link to it.

I don't recall seeing your thread "May Jesus Protect The Children Of Israel" during Hamas's terrorist attack where they murdered and beheaded and took hostage children and babies. Maybe I missed it. Please link to it.
When the attack occurred, I immediately said God be with the innocent civilians attacked by Hamas . Right now you see it is the people of Gaza facing off against Goliath. It is 100% lopsided. There is no military in Gaza like there is an Ukraine.

This thing will be a disaster. Faceless enemies is what the IDf is going to be facing.

Everybody knows that Hamas criminals use humans shield, so what in the world is Israel going to do to get to them.?

There are up to 2000 American citizens, including doctors who are on medical missions around the world to help children…. What if one of them gets killed by a IDF bomb?

Forum List

Back