May Jesus protect the children of Gaza- please post prayers itt…stand against the Devil

When the attack occurred, I immediately said God be with the innocent civilians attacked by Hamas . Right now you see it is the people of Gaza facing off against Goliath. It is 100% lopsided. There is no military in Gaza like there is an Ukraine.

This thing will be a disaster. Faceless enemies is what the IDf is going to be facing.

Everybody knows that Hamas criminals use humans shield, so what in the world is Israel going to do to get to them.?

There are up to 2000 American citizens, including doctors who are on medical missions around the world to help children…. What if one of them gets killed by a IDF bomb?
They should not have been there.

It’s a prayer thread for the children of Gaza..we’re talking about the holy land after all…

View attachment 842669

They are about to be attacked and it includes from the wicked people who have this Satanic ideology

Lior has stated that the killing of non-Jewsduring wartime is sanctioned by halakha.[21] He asserted that Jewish women should not use sperm donated by a non-Jewish man, and that a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews", and that, "If the father is not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism."[22]

This wicked man has supporters in the IDF …there’s bad everywhere in the world.. lord protect the innocents Against the likes of those men.

We as Christian’s must stand against that ideology of the wicked ^^ some IDF people have that twisted ideology

No whataboutism please. All Christian’s and good people call it out the evidence of that wrongdoing powerful Rabbi is shown

This is in line with Christian values ….stand up for poor especially for children

Jesus shine your light upon the poor of your Holy City Gaza

View attachment 842676
Another guy who thinks the world has to accept endless terrorism because the terrorists hide behind human shields.
Oh, wait. That´s not your point at all. Its some Hamas propaganda thread.

When the attack occurred, I immediately said God be with the innocent civilians attacked by Hamas . Right now you see it is the people of Gaza facing off against Goliath. It is 100% lopsided. There is no military in Gaza like there is an Ukraine.

This thing will be a disaster. Faceless enemies is what the IDf is going to be facing.

Everybody knows that Hamas criminals use humans shield, so what in the world is Israel going to do to get to them.?

There are up to 2000 American citizens, including doctors who are on medical missions around the world to help children…. What if one of them gets killed by a IDF bomb?
Apparently there is military in Gaza. Can you link to even one thread you made in support of Israel?

I see you're back to following me around like a little poodle.
Not only that but putting other people’s names with inflammatory attacks out of nowhere in an attempt to anger and attract replies.

Trolls gonna troll. They live off the emotional rushes they get from it.

Apparently there is military in Gaza. Can you link to even one thread you made in support of Israel?
How many tons of threads i make … there’s probably one of them. I prayed for the innocent people of Israel, who were attacked.

What more can I say?

This is an interesting topic because I see some pro Israel Trump supporters now agreeing with pro BLM pro Israel, Biden supporters

And I am agreeing with some of the pro Biden, BLM supporter with their take on an Israel Palestine. And I’m a Trump supporter and critic of BLM.

there are only militant in Gaza, who have AK-47s and pistols.

The only military in Gaza is the Israeli military

nobody can deny the common sense that Jews and Muslims have committed the most horrific crimes. That’s why there’s prisons in every country of the world. And that most Jews and Muslims are living peaceful lives. Some Muslims are Trump supporters.

There’s so many conflicts around the world, and the American media doesn’t talk about that but they’re providing nonstop coverage of Israelpalestine that’s a red flag

Well, we could hope for and Israel Palestine, or something revolutionary period for the Israel ysome Palestinians to hug each other. And there’s many that want to and would some already have.

Praise be to our Lord Jesus, who died on the cross for our sins.

Attachments

• 1697380931294.jpeg
    1697380931294.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 7
One cannot be a Christian, and look into the eyes of the children of Gaza, and not pray for them.

View attachment 843282

Lord protect the beautiful people of Gaza, who now who have no pistols, and no way to defend themselves, are facing off against the ferocious military force the Israeli military.

1697381080314.jpeg

1697381121290.jpeg

1697381144230.jpeg

Visually analyzed image

How many tons of threads i make … there’s probably one of them. I prayed for the innocent people of Israel, who were attacked.

What more can I say?

This is an interesting topic because I see some pro Israel Trump supporters now agreeing with pro BLM pro Israel, Biden supporters

And I am agreeing with some of the pro Biden, BLM supporter with their take on an Israel Palestine. And I’m a Trump supporter and critic of BLM.
Just link to one thread, not a post, a thread, where you support Israel.

there are only militant in Gaza, who have AK-47s and pistols.

The only military in Gaza is the Israeli military

nobody can deny the common sense that Jews and Muslims have committed the most horrific crimes. That’s why there’s prisons in every country of the world. And that most Jews and Muslims are living peaceful lives. Some Muslims are Trump supporters.
I thought Hamas was in Gaza?

Why are you doing this to me.

I’ve already provided my prayers for the innocent civilians of Israel. And that’s the last time I’m talking about this.

This thread is about praying for the people of Gaza. Please post a prayer for the people of Gaza. I don’t know if you’re an atheist or not …please provide something.

I’m neutral in Israel Palestine, recognizing the beautiful people on both sides.

I celebrate the Abraham accords brought to us by Donald Trump. Israel has tons of friends in the Middle East and is surrounded by Ally’s.

Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries.

Forum List

Back