May Jesus protect the children of Gaza- please post prayers itt…stand against the Devil

Why are you doing this to me.

I’ve already provided my prayers for the innocent civilians of Israel. And that’s the last time I’m talking about this.

This thread is about praying for the people of Gaza. Please post a prayer for the people of Gaza. I don’t know if you’re an atheist or not …please provide something.
You claim you are in the middle and don't support either side and yet you make a hundred anti-Israeli threads and not even one in support of Israel. That's not in the middle. I take this to mean that you cannot provide a link to even one thread you made in support of Israel.

They are, but they are militants not a organized military. They really have no high powered weapons, and no chance whatsoever against the IDF.
LOL. Their unorganized military used military to kill over a thousand mostly innocent civilians. If they felt they had no chance against the Israeli military then why did they do it?

I’m neutral in Israel Palestine, recognizing the beautiful people on both sides.

I celebrate the Abraham accords brought to us by Donald Trump. Israel has tons of friends in the Middle East and is surrounded by Ally’s.

Israel is recognized by 165 countries of the world. Palestine is recognized by 135 countries.
All I'm asking is for you to link to the threads you made supporting the beautiful people on the Israeli side.

Not only that but putting other people’s names with inflammatory attacks out of nowhere in an attempt to anger and attract replies.

Trolls gonna troll. They live off the emotional rushes they get from it.
Also considering the alleged back story of having a rich rewarding life with a spouse and kids....and you spend your weekend (when presumably you’re not at work and your time is your own) calling out strangers on the internet.

I don't think using God and the power of prayer will do any good when you ignore the butchery of one while praying for the other. Save your speech for someone else.

It’s a prayer thread for the children of Gaza..we’re talking about the holy land after all…

View attachment 842669

They are about to be attacked and it includes from the wicked people who have this Satanic ideology

Lior has stated that the killing of non-Jewsduring wartime is sanctioned by halakha.[21] He asserted that Jewish women should not use sperm donated by a non-Jewish man, and that a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews", and that, "If the father is not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism."[22]

This wicked man has supporters in the IDF …there’s bad everywhere in the world.. lord protect the innocents Against the likes of those men.

We as Christian’s must stand against that ideology of the wicked ^^ some IDF people have that twisted ideology

No whataboutism please. All Christian’s and good people call it out the evidence of that wrongdoing powerful Rabbi is shown

This is in line with Christian values ….stand up for poor especially for children

Jesus shine your light upon the poor of your Holy City Gaza

View attachment 842676
Why is it the folks on the left don't resemble the folks on the right?

You post a white Jesus, when we both know there were no white folks in that part of the world.

Forum List

Back