May I Suggest Mods Enforce Rules???

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I Suggest Mods Enforce Rules???
You mean on folks besides liberals?

Dude I had a reply deleted YESTERDAY so quit your fucking whining.

liberal-scream.jpg

A topic of something Biden said or did always turns into a TDS rant thread. The topic has zero to do with Trump. Even a certain Moderator is one of the worst offenders.

“Politics is Zone 2. That means posts must include some content relative to the discussion.”

Those are YOUR rules, Mods.

A topic on Biden is about Biden. Not Trump unless the topic includes Trump. And that doesn’t mean they both work in the same city.

The Left try to derail EVERY thread on what Democrats say or do that has nothing to do with the President by going into TDS tirades.
And for the last 3 plus years everything trump has done turns into whatabout Obama or wharabout Hillary. When you guys want to blast Biden while declaring how unfit he is for office, he will be compared to trump. If you want to talk about his supposed sexual assaults, the trumps assaults will be mentioned.

A topic of something Biden said or did always turns into a TDS rant thread. The topic has zero to do with Trump. Even a certain Moderator is one of the worst offenders.

“Politics is Zone 2. That means posts must include some content relative to the discussion.”

Those are YOUR rules, Mods.

A topic on Biden is about Biden. Not Trump unless the topic includes Trump. And that doesn’t mean they both work in the same city.

The Left try to derail EVERY thread on what Democrats say or do that has nothing to do with the President by going into TDS tirades.
And for the last 3 plus years everything trump has done turns into whatabout Obama or wharabout Hillary. When you guys want to blast Biden while declaring how unfit he is for office, he will be compared to trump. If you want to talk about his supposed sexual assaults, the trumps assaults will be mentioned.

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

Moddy..... He's touching me... Make him stop!

I'm able to skip right over posts that bother me - even in reading them or scanning them, I can still ignore them. I don't have to take them to heart or let them bother me.

Just remember that moderation against those with whom we disagree also leads to moderation against us as well. This is why conservatives defend the rights of even those with whom we disagree, of those whose ideas we hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back