May I Suggest Mods Enforce Rules???

Status
Not open for further replies.
they find closed minded mods who are willing to be bias.....anytime there is a liberal mod they allow that mod to be driven out...by conservatives reporting them..and guess what reporting has no affect as i have been threaten with banning for reporting a posters post...after being told by another mod to do exactly that...egos...and why do we have to endure the same mods for years? shouldnt there be fresh mods on occasion and recycling old mods like alan or mountain man or whatever the ass goes by now....
Term Limits

In light of efforts to strictly stay on subject, how would that effect all the "but Hillary" or "but Obama" or "but everything" posts from right wingers? If all those were deleted, that would remove at least 1/3 of the posts here.

Since most of the threads in politics are just a bunch of hypocrites discussing "who did it first" or "who did that worse" -- we have NO CHOICE but to allow it.. Where we start DELETING and warning is when folks start slinging shit that has NOTHING TO DO with the specific offense in the OP/Title..

BECAUSE it's all hypocrisy and BOTH sides are guilty -- the REST OF US just sit here and shake our heads and wonder when and HOW anyone is ever gonna get punished for all these things...

Is the Announcements area now cleared for discussing Mod actions over all, or just for this thread?

i don't really care what folks post on this demonic machine, but you know what i really miss?

I miss the simple social graces

I miss 'please, i miss 'thank you' , i miss agreeing to disagree , i miss the simple civil exchanges that make civilization worthy of this rock

~S~
Kwai Chang wisdom:
screw your buddy before he screws you

funny how i got a thread moved to badlands with this explanation "not fit for upstairs" i take it a trump supporting mod just couldnt handle the truth.....but hey this will be removed from this mod action questioning...but the thread will remain AyeCantSeeYou

I have no idea what thread you had moved. DM me and I'll look into it.

Modding has improved 200% since that wanker westwall hung up his mouse. I havent been banned for over a year. He banned me once for using the word bullshit in the CDZ. Prick.

A topic of something Biden said or did always turns into a TDS rant thread. The topic has zero to do with Trump. Even a certain Moderator is one of the worst offenders.

“Politics is Zone 2. That means posts must include some content relative to the discussion.”

Those are YOUR rules, Mods.

A topic on Biden is about Biden. Not Trump unless the topic includes Trump. And that doesn’t mean they both work in the same city.

The Left try to derail EVERY thread on what Democrats say or do that has nothing to do with the President by going into TDS tirades.
If the topic is Biden being accused of improper behavior with women, bringing up how it was handled when Trump was accused of the same is not off topic

If the topic accuses Biden of dementia, bringing up similar behavior in Trump is not off topic

This is a political message board. Discussing both sides is not off topic

Obviously working to bury any discussion you don't like, is.

A topic of something Biden said or did always turns into a TDS rant thread. The topic has zero to do with Trump. Even a certain Moderator is one of the worst offenders.

“Politics is Zone 2. That means posts must include some content relative to the discussion.”

A topic on Biden is about Biden. Not Trump unless the topic includes Trump. And that doesn’t mean they both work in the same city.

The Left try to derail EVERY thread on what Democrats say or do that has nothing to do with the President by going into TDS tirades.

If they are about sexaul assault or sexual harassments it has everything to do with tramp. Or if its about arrogance or lying it has everything to do with tramp. Or is it about the run for presidency then it has everything to do with tramp. Remember , Biden is the Democratic nominee.
If the THREAD TOPIC is about Joe Bidens sexual assault, unless Trump participated in Joe Bidens sexual assault, then TRUMP is irrelevant to that thread.

You can always start your own damn thread #27,348 on Trump

The best part is these are some of the same people that spent the whole 2016 campaign season deflecting to Bill Clinton's gross behavior anytime someone started a thread about Trump's gross behavior. Why you people circle wagons for creeps is beyond me?

If the topic is Biden being accused of improper behavior with women, bringing up how it was handled when Trump was accused of the same is not off topic

If the topic accuses Biden of dementia, bringing up similar behavior in Trump is not off topic

This is a political message board. Discussing both sides is not off topic

Obviously working to bury any discussion you don't like, is.
Just comparative behavior.

The OP wants to be allowed to criticize Biden without his candidate being held to the same standard

If they are about sexaul assault or sexual harassments it has everything to do with tramp. Or if its about arrogance or lying it has everything to do with tramp. Or is it about the run for presidency then it has everything to do with tramp. Remember , Biden is the Democratic nominee.
If the THREAD TOPIC is about Joe Bidens sexual assault, unless Trump participated in Joe Bidens sexual assault, then TRUMP is irrelevant to that thread.

You can always start your own damn thread #27,348 on Trump
The fact that Trump is accused of far worse is relevant

Standard? Standard yew say? That’s the problem. Democrats are never held to the same standard. You libtards have been bitching about pussy grabbing since Trump won the presidency. Now if Obama grabbed a pussy he’d get a Nobel peace prize. I guess when Biden grabs a pussy he’ll get your vote! Them’s the rules. And inconsistancies. Which is why it’s impossible to have a conversation with a libtard. Ever notice how many libtards just attack the dreaded “Trump” supporters? ‘ball sucking” ball licking’” “leg humping Trump supporters. Don’t for one minute think you are going to discuss anything with a libtard. Ever. Oh and don’t forget the white people white people white people rants and raves on a daily basis. And the cries of racism. When does all this shit become spam?

Last edited:

Yes, and he has mold dripping from him.

they find closed minded mods who are willing to be bias.....anytime there is a liberal mod they allow that mod to be driven out...by conservatives reporting them..and guess what reporting has no affect as i have been threaten with banning for reporting a posters post...after being told by another mod to do exactly that...egos...and why do we have to endure the same mods for years? shouldnt there be fresh mods on occasion and recycling old mods like alan or mountain man or whatever the ass goes by now....
All of this from a long time wanna be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back