May I Suggest Mods Enforce Rules???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A topic of something Biden said or did always turns into a TDS rant thread. The topic has zero to do with Trump. Even a certain Moderator is one of the worst offenders.

“Politics is Zone 2. That means posts must include some content relative to the discussion.”

Those are YOUR rules, Mods.

A topic on Biden is about Biden. Not Trump unless the topic includes Trump. And that doesn’t mean they both work in the same city.

The Left try to derail EVERY thread on what Democrats say or do that has nothing to do with the President by going into TDS tirades.

A topic of something Biden said or did always turns into a TDS rant thread. The topic has zero to do with Trump. Even a certain Moderator is one of the worst offenders.

“Politics is Zone 2. That means posts must include some content relative to the discussion.”

A topic on Biden is about Biden. Not Trump unless the topic includes Trump. And that doesn’t mean they both work in the same city.

The Left try to derail EVERY thread on what Democrats say or do that has nothing to do with the President by going into TDS tirades.
Yep, you NAILED it, Weatherman! And these liberal miscreants seem to be more agitated than usual tonight. Could it possibly be because they have NO viable candidate for president? That would be MY guess.

Don't be such a whiny lil' bitch. They are directly linked until at least after the election and you know it. Often today saw right-wing nut jobs attacking Biden for what trump is famous for. You ask to post political speech without incurring unfavorable comparisons on a political board?
Take a look at the Zone you are posting in right now ..... it's Zone 1. Now go read the rules for this area before you post in it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks come here to blow off steam Weather dude....

We got whiners, we got losers,
Crack smokers and boozers.
An' we got loonies, we got wingers,
An' we got , fire breathin relgimo sinners
And the mods all gripe about their battle scars
Mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, I love this bar.

We got zions , we got muzzies,
Bleeding heart lib warm fuzzies.
An' we got racists ,in our faces
Gaystapo demanding their spaces
And the mods all gripe about their battle scars

I love this bar,
It's my kind of place.
Just walk in through the front door,
Puts a big pie in my face.
It ain't too far, come as you are.

I've seen short skirts, we've got high-techs,
Blue collar boys and rednecks.
An' we got lovers, lots of lookers,
An' I've even checked out flotus hooters,…

~S~ w/apologies to Mr Kieth

i don't really care what folks post on this demonic machine, but you know what i really miss?

I miss the simple social graces

I miss 'please, i miss 'thank you' , i miss agreeing to disagree , i miss the simple civil exchanges that make civilization worthy of this rock

~S~

i don't really care what folks post on this demonic machine, but you know what i really miss?

I miss the simple social graces

I miss 'please, i miss 'thank you' , i miss agreeing to disagree , i miss the simple civil exchanges that make civilization worthy of this rock

~S~
Very true, sparky. And THANK YOU for this post, AND for your fabulous poetry. You ARE the poet laureate on this site!

Don't be such a whiny lil' bitch. They are directly linked until at least after the election and you know it. Often today saw right-wing nut jobs attacking Biden for what trump is famous for. You ask to post political speech without incurring unfavorable comparisons on a political board?
Take a look at the Zone you are posting in right now ..... it's Zone 1. Now go read the rules for this area before you post in it again.
Apologies, mod and all. Had not even looked at where it was posted. Will try to observe the decorum of the zone.

If the topic is Biden being accused of improper behavior with women, bringing up how it was handled when Trump was accused of the same is not off topic

If the topic accuses Biden of dementia, bringing up similar behavior in Trump is not off topic

This is a political message board. Discussing both sides is not off topic

Last edited:
When you see replies in any thread that are off topic or trolling, please report them. Mods can't read every post made on here each day.

I hate to tell you but reporting posts at least 60% of the time is a waste of time and some of your mods are the worst offenders at CREATING the off topic replies. Quite frankly I'm a little curious at how you CHOOSE mods for this forum.

And as a side note, let's just enforce all LAWS. Stupid things like Truckers follow ALL traffic laws, or those that hire cheap Mexican workers should be held accountable. Ignore our laws? you get held accountable. Lets do that. Follow laws. Is that too hard?

Last edited:

And you didn't DELETE this reply, like you did to MY reply to HIM? Very interesting.

Yes, I was nice enough to strike thru what was posted and post in RED about the area this is on the forum. You'd think people would read that, understand why it was done, and learn from it. Key word being: THINK.

And you didn't DELETE this reply, like you did to MY reply to HIM? Very interesting.

Yes, I was nice enough to strike thru what was posted and post in RED about the area this is on the forum. You'd think people would read that, understand why it was done, and learn from it. Key word being: THINK.
OK, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back