Happy Birthday to me

I hit 72 today, males in my family don't make it much farther than this so I guess I'm doing okay. Don't do nothing as well as I used to, it ain't easy getting old. Better than the alternative though.
Congrats! Enjoy what you can, get past what you can't and roll with it. I plan to linger for a long time. 7 years behind you. :cool:

I hit 72 today, males in my family don't make it much farther than this so I guess I'm doing okay. Don't do nothing as well as I used to, it ain't easy getting old. Better than the alternative though.
Yeah well I've got a couple of years on you and I don't see things getting any easier but at least we're on this side of the dirt. The rest of my immediate family including my two younger brothers are already gone leaving only myself. Many of my younger cousins are gone now too. I only have one uncle on my dad's side and two aunts on my moms side left alive. This is out of what were two rather large families, 12 kids on one side and 8 on the other.
Congrats on being a survivor and officially a tough old buzzard.

1588407057728.png

1588420968758.png

a haiku for task0778's birthday

sometimes a good thing
knowing when counting the years
you're younger than them

:muahaha:

Happy birthday! You must be doing something right! As my boss says, all is right as long as you are Verticle, Ventilating and Visable (the 3V test).

E28EC5A7-B915-4963-8EE6-B2C6D8BBD558.gif

Happy belated birthday!!

YAY!

Happy Birthday!

Forum List

Back