Maxwell prosecution looks like a shambles

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Today they presented a girl who is over the age of consent. UK witness "Kate" was fucked by Epstein when she was 17 and 18. maxwell is accused of facilitating this.
But the age of consent is 16 in the UK where the alleged offences happened. It makes Maxwell and Epstein look grubby but no offence was committed.
I would hope that they have better witnesses than this.

Today they presented a girl who is over the age of consent. UK witness "Kate" was fucked by Epstein when she was 17 and 18. maxwell is accused of facilitating this.
But the age of consent is 16 in the UK where the alleged offences happened. It makes Maxwell and Epstein look grubby but no offence was committed.

How many flights did you take to the Island?

e30b80030d78bdae9d2aac7cab860bde.jpeg

Did you realize of the prosecutors is Jim Comey's daughter? I am sure the deep state is covering for themselves.

I get what you're saying... Innocent until proven guilty... but I think she's going down for something.
If they take this testimony as an example of her actions and then apply it to the other witnesses then maybe. The maxwells are absolute scum but there needs to be proof. UK press are saying that the prosecution are outclassed.

If they take this testimony as an example of her actions and then apply it to the other witnesses then maybe. The maxwells are absolute scum but there needs to be proof. UK press are saying that the prosecution are outclassed.
At the very least, many people who are of politics and other high places should not be.

Forum List

Back