Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Then, your opinion about it is worthless.

Here's you leftist assholes problem.... everything is RACIST!!!!! Knock it off
Knock what off, you tone deaf ass?

I don't think 'everything is racist'. I never know what the fuck you're on about. You're too partisan to carry on a simple conversation. Doesn't that ever get boring for you?

Look weed, if all you're going to do is personaly insult do fck yourself

I mean really, you're a left loon.... I've scraped worse off the bottom of my Vans
You call me a 'left loon'. I consider that a personal insult as it's totally unfounded. But, I'm the one with all the personal jabs. :auiqs.jpg: Kindly go fuck yourself, you hypocrite.

You speak from both sides of your ugly maw, and don't seem to possess any integrity.

You're clearly not a Republican, nor conservative. You're just another magaturd.

You heard me
And you heard me.

Actually I didn't. I don't read left loon BS

I saw you responded and slapped you. Now go suck your thumb
:auiqs.jpg: You just admitted you can't handle me. Enough said. Still, I wish you were smarter.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Anti-military....anti-vet....just like your orange god calling our military members "losers" and "suckers".

Lol @ " critical race theory"

Another BS scam dreamed up by some leftist BS operator
Following along with Laura Ingraham calling for the "defunding of the military"............following along with your orange god calling our military and vets "losers" and "suckers".

Not you again

Stop flapping your arms screaming look at me

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Oh "DefiantOne" you confuse support of the military with kissing the butts of the Globalist libtards that are the leaders of the military. If you have any other questions we are here for you.

I don't think 'everything is racist'. I never know what the fuck you're on about. You're too partisan to carry on a simple conversation. Doesn't that ever get boring for you?

I mean really, you're a left loon.... I've scraped worse off the bottom of my Vans
You call me a 'left loon'. I consider that a personal insult as it's totally unfounded. But, I'm the one with all the personal jabs. :auiqs.jpg: Kindly go fuck yourself, you hypocrite.

You speak from both sides of your ugly maw, and don't seem to possess any integrity.

You're clearly not a Republican, nor conservative. You're just another magaturd.

You heard me
And you heard me.

:auiqs.jpg: You just admitted you can't handle me. Enough said. Still, I wish you were smarter.

Handle you? I've already said you're a leftist nutjob and not worth the effort.

You'll get over it

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

You heard me
And you heard me.

You'll get over it
I definitely will. :113: Thank you.

You heard me
And you heard me.

You'll get over it

That's nice....now run along and cease annoying me

You heard me
And you heard me.

You'll get over it

Last word.

You heard me
And you heard me.

You'll get over it

Last word.

Have at little loon.....lol You pathetic little left loons

Last word is you're ignored.

Game, set.....and match. Buh bye

Lemme school your bitch ass:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_SchoolThe Frankfurt School perspective of critical investigation (open-ended and self-critical) is based upon Freudian, Marxist and Hegelian premises of idealist philosophy.[2] To fill the omissions of 19th-century classical Marxism, which did not address 20th-century social problems, they applied the methods of antipositivist sociology, of psychoanalysis, and of existentialism.[3] The School's sociologic works derived from syntheses of the thematically pertinent works of Immanuel Kant, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel, and Karl Marx, of Sigmund Freud and Max Weber, and of Georg Simmel and Georg Lukács.[4][5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theoryIn sociology and political philosophy, "Critical Theory" means the Western-Marxist philosophy of the Frankfurt School, developed in Germany in the 1930s and drawing on the ideas of Karl Marx and Sigmund Freud. Though a "critical theory" or a "critical social theory" may have similar elements of thought, capitalizing Critical Theory as if it were a proper noun stresses the intellectual lineage specific to the Frankfurt School.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theoryCRT originated in the mid-1970s in the writings of several American legal scholars, including Derrick Bell, Alan Freeman, Kimberlé Crenshaw, Richard Delgado, Cheryl Harris, Charles R. Lawrence III, Mari Matsuda, and Patricia J. Williams.[1] It emerged as a movement by the 1980s, reworking theories of critical legal studies (CLS) with more focus on race.[1][4]

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics,[5] rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.[5][6] It also views race as a socially constructed identity[5] which serves to oppress non-white people.[7] In the field of legal studies, CRT emphasizes that merely making laws colorblind on paper may not be enough to make the application of the laws colorblind; ostensibly colorblind laws can be applied in racially discriminatory ways.[8] Intersectionality – which emphasizes that race can intersect with other identities (such as gender and class) to produce complex combinations of power and disadvantage – is a key CRT concept.
[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_legal_studiesAlthough the intellectual origins of the critical legal studies (CLS) can be generally traced to American legal realism, as a distinct scholarly movement CLS fully emerged only in the late 1970s. Many first-wave American CLS scholars entered legal education, having been profoundly influenced by the experiences of the civil rights movement, women's rights movement, and the anti-war movement of the 1960s and 1970s. What started off as a critical stance towards American domestic politics eventually translated into a critical stance towards the dominant legal ideology of modern Western society. Drawing on both domestic theory and the work of European social theorists, the "crits" sought to demystify what they saw as the numerous myths at the heart of mainstream legal thought and practice.

The British critical legal studies movement started roughly at a similar time as its American counterpart. However, it centered around a number of conferences held annually, particularly the Critical Legal Conference and the National Critical Lawyers Group. There remain a number of fault lines in the community; between theory and practice, between those who look to Marxism and those who worked on Deconstruction, between those who look to explicitly political engagements and those who work in aesthetics and ethics.

It's a bunch of FUCKING COMMIE SHIT!!!

No, kindly goose-step your ass back to the commie shithole from whence you slithered.

You heard me
And you heard me.

You'll get over it

Last word.

Have at little loon.....lol You pathetic little left loons

Last word is you're ignored.

Game, set.....and match. Buh bye
See ya! :113:

Lol @ " critical race theory"

Another BS scam dreamed up by some leftist BS operator
Following along with Laura Ingraham calling for the "defunding of the military"............following along with your orange god calling our military and vets "losers" and "suckers".

Not you again

Stop flapping your arms screaming look at me
When did Gaetz serve in the military? When did YOU serve in the military?

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

the sheer proud ignorance and Maga mantra laden first paragraph is EXACTLY akin to the views expressed by the yahoos that stormed the capitol on Jan. 6th. Yep, Cheeto Jeezus hung those dummies out to dry as he sat at home watching TV and tweeting. Milley smartly stated that the military (made up of Americans) has to understand these folks, and will look at all information & opinions available (the old saying, "know your enemy" comes to mind).

Let me clue you in: the ridiculous tactic that started under Davey Duke....calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.

Oh, and FYI....you don't get to the Joint Chiefs by being a "marxist traitor". As for your wonkish obsession with Obama...grow up and get over it. He whupped your ideological clap trap twice, fair and square, and pulled this country from a economic tailspin brought on by 8 years of the Shrub. A matter of fact and history....something Maga hat wearers seem to have trouble with. Carry on.

Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

I guarantee all of you....China's military is not forcing CRT on their troops....so ask yourself...after 20 plus years of war....why we can't proclaim a victory....

This is why....
View attachment 505194
Based on what Milley said in that hearing he is a bad ass. Fuck Gaetz in his tailored suit and $500 hair cut. He is every that that stinks in Washington

Some people say putting someone on ignore is giving up. And I agree.
Expecting anyone on that list to ever engage in an honest fulfilling conversation is like expecting apples
to grow on a peach tree.

When I stopped giving these losers and liars access to my time I gave up many headaches and unproductive
wastes of time.

Anyone who supports CRT is a sick evil Racist.

You have exposed yourself you know .....

What is it in CRT that you object to? Link to the section you don't like.

Forum List

Back