Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Then, your opinion about it is worthless.

Here's you leftist assholes problem.... everything is RACIST!!!!! Knock it off
Knock what off, you tone deaf ass?

I don't think 'everything is racist'. I never know what the fuck you're on about. You're too partisan to carry on a simple conversation. Doesn't that ever get boring for you?

Look weed, if all you're going to do is personaly insult do fck yourself

I mean really, you're a left loon.... I've scraped worse off the bottom of my Vans
You call me a 'left loon'. I consider that a personal insult as it's totally unfounded. But, I'm the one with all the personal jabs. :auiqs.jpg: Kindly go fuck yourself, you hypocrite.

You speak from both sides of your ugly maw, and don't seem to possess any integrity.

You're clearly not a Republican, nor conservative. You're just another magaturd.

You heard me
And you heard me.

Actually I didn't. I don't read left loon BS

I saw you responded and slapped you. Now go suck your thumb
:auiqs.jpg: You just admitted you can't handle me. Enough said. Still, I wish you were smarter.

Handle you? I've already said you're a leftist nutjob and not worth the effort.

You'll get over it
I definitely will. :113: Thank you.

That's nice....now run along and cease annoying me
Last word.

Have at little loon.....lol You pathetic little left loons

Last word is you're ignored.

Game, set.....and match. Buh bye
See ya! :113:
Oh....you're lucky. She's like our own personal Karen.

Some people say putting someone on ignore is giving up. And I agree.
Expecting anyone on that list to ever engage in an honest fulfilling conversation is like expecting apples
to grow on a peach tree.

When I stopped giving these losers and liars access to my time I gave up many headaches and unproductive
wastes of time.

That. I have no use for little leftists trying to convince me of their delusions

Lol @ " critical race theory"

Another BS scam dreamed up by some leftist BS operator
Following along with Laura Ingraham calling for the "defunding of the military"............following along with your orange god calling our military and vets "losers" and "suckers".

Not you again

Stop flapping your arms screaming look at me
When did Gaetz serve in the military? When did YOU serve in the military?
CRT is Marxist indoctrination.

Prove me wrong.

Lol @ " critical race theory"

Another BS scam dreamed up by some leftist BS operator
Following along with Laura Ingraham calling for the "defunding of the military"............following along with your orange god calling our military and vets "losers" and "suckers".

Not you again

Stop flapping your arms screaming look at me
When did Gaetz serve in the military? When did YOU serve in the military?
CRT is Marxist indoctrination.

Prove me wrong.
What part of the CRT curriculum do you object to? What does it say? Link that section for us to look over.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Oh "DefiantOne" you confuse support of the military with kissing the butts of the Globalist libtards that are the leaders of the military. If you have any other questions we are here for you.

So Gen. Milley is a "globalist libtard" because he schools a dullard like Gaetz that the military does study any and all information to help them defend the country (the phrase "no your enemy" comes to mind)? His military credentials give no credence to your babbling. Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Oh "DefiantOne" you confuse support of the military with kissing the butts of the Globalist libtards that are the leaders of the military. If you have any other questions we are here for you.

So Gen. Milley is a "globalist libtard" because he schools a dullard like Gaetz that the military does study any and all information to help them defend the country (the phrase "no your enemy" comes to mind)? His military credentials give no credence to your babbling. Thanks for proving the point of the OP.

Ask the lower ranking military if they want a Corporal Klinger in their foxhole

Good grief

Anyone who supports CRT is the Enemy of this Great Nation.

And, ALL PATRIOTS KNOW IT ....

Put that in your psych meds and smoke it.......

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.
What about calling people pimping a KNOWN Marxist indoctrination tactic (critical race theory) fucking COMMIES?

Is that accurate?

The BS is being shot down in school districts everywhere

Another failed leftist agenda

the sheer proud ignorance and Maga mantra laden first paragraph is EXACTLY akin to the views expressed by the yahoos that stormed the capitol on Jan. 6th. Yep, Cheeto Jeezus hung those dummies out to dry as he sat at home watching TV and tweeting. Milley smartly stated that the military (made up of Americans) has to understand these folks, and will look at all information & opinions available (the old saying, "know your enemy" comes to mind).

Let me clue you in: the ridiculous tactic that started under Davey Duke....calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.

Oh, and FYI....you don't get to the Joint Chiefs by being a "marxist traitor". As for your wonkish obsession with Obama...grow up and get over it. He whupped your ideological clap trap twice, fair and square, and pulled this country from a economic tailspin brought on by 8 years of the Shrub. A matter of fact and history....something Maga hat wearers seem to have trouble with. Carry on.
That's bullshit, of course. If what Milley said is true the Pentagon would have long ago taught Marxist theory
or the Koran to it's officers and enlisted personnel.
The idea that the Pentagon must teach CRT to "know" about it is patently absurd.

And do you get to be a Joint Chief by being a "Marxist traitor"?
Yes! If that's what your superiors want you to put into people's heads...a sense that whites are hopelessly
racist and blacks are hopelessly exploited and kept subservient.

Milley is a squirming quisling and did exactly what he was ordered to do....defend the indefensible.
If he thinks the Pentagon has something to learn from this Marxist agitprop then he is even a bigger
traitorous quisling then I first thought when I heard his pathetic rationalizing earlier today.
That Milley says he wants to understand his "white rage" demonstrates just how deep he is down the rabbit hole and how the military leadership sees white conservatives...as potential enemies.
It will be a self fulfilling prophecy for the Pentagon if they persist seeing whites as something to
be studied and feared.
Any words about BLM at all? None that I could see.

And your post was even more egregious than Milley's sickening act before Congress.
But no one has to listen to you. No one!

Last edited:
You clearly are not paying attention. Our military is LOADED with GLOBALIST LIBTARD LEADERS. Miley is just one of them. The soldiers are awesome.

calling people racists for publicly citing and documenting the systemic racism in parts of American society....fools no one but folk like you.
What about calling people pimping a KNOWN Marxist indoctrination tactic (critical race theory) fucking COMMIES?

Is that accurate?

The BS is being shot down in school districts everywhere

Another failed leftist agenda
They have already started scrubbing all Marxist references and renaming it "Emotional Education" or some bullshit. It's not going away. They are just trying to re-brand the same goose-stepping shit.

That's why Marxists do not have the right to life.

Forum List

Back