Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

I watched every moment of this, Milley is, along with all of the other pentagon elites, an Obama holdover that Trump fucked America with, he should have fired this sub-moron on day one, and because he did not, Milley is still there, with all of the other Obama positioned Marxists. Gaetz was not schooled by this retard, the retard was outed as a Marxist indoctrinator!

BTW, you racist peddlers of this naked racism, everyone of you should be executed out of hand, there is nothing about anyone disseminating that shit which humans need tolerate, its evil, you're evil, and the earth will be a much much finer place with you and all like you removed from it!

That was a hateful, angry screed. Feel better?

Hey trump sucker, you're lord and god appointed Milley as JCS

I heard Milley "schooling" Gaetz (i.e. spouting rationalized bullshit).
He should be busted down like a cheap GI Joe doll. He's a dupe and a monkey with a chest full
of pretty ribbons lying to defend the Marxist-bred critical race theory.

He's a shameful tool.

I heard Milley "schooling" Gaetz (i.e. spouting rationalized bullshit).
He should be busted down like a cheap GI Joe doll. He's a dupe and a monkey with a chest full
of pretty ribbons lying to defend the Marxist-bred critical race theory.
Yeah, well I support the military, which means I support our generals. So... Go fuck yourself.

Lol @ " critical race theory"

Another BS scam dreamed up by some leftist BS operator
Can you tell me, in detail, with sources, what it is?

Nope. The moment I heard about it I knew it was leftist BS....nobody in their right fcking mind would dream up that crap

Here's you leftist assholes problem.... everything is RACIST!!!!! Knock it off

Then, your opinion about it is worthless.

Knock what off, you tone deaf ass?

I don't think 'everything is racist'. I never know what the fuck you're on about. You're too partisan to carry on a simple conversation. Doesn't that ever get boring for you?

How in the world was he outed?! Make your case with real examples not some narrative you pull out of your ass. Use real quotes

I don't think 'everything is racist'. I never know what the fuck you're on about. You're too partisan to carry on a simple conversation. Doesn't that ever get boring for you?

Look weed, if all you're going to do is personaly insult do fck yourself

I mean really, you're a left loon.... I've scraped worse off the bottom of my Vans

The General let him have it for sure. The look on that radio-active Republican from Florida's face sure was on display. Who defends that guy?

I mean really, you're a left loon.... I've scraped worse off the bottom of my Vans
You call me a 'left loon'. I consider that a personal insult as it's totally unfounded. But, I'm the one with all the personal jabs. :auiqs.jpg: Kindly go fuck yourself, you hypocrite.

You speak from both sides of your ugly maw, and don't seem to possess any integrity.

You're clearly not a Republican, nor conservative. You're just another low info magaturd.

You call me a 'left loon'. I consider that a personal insult as it's totally unfounded. But, I'm the one with all the personal jabs. :auiqs.jpg: Kindly go fuck yourself, you hypocrite.

You speak from both sides of your ugly maw, and don't seem to possess any integrity.

You're clearly not a Republican, nor conservative. You're just another magaturd.

You heard me

You're clearly not a Republican, nor conservative. You're just another magaturd.

You heard me
And you heard me.

You heard me
And you heard me.

Actually I didn't. I don't read left loon BS

I saw you responded and slapped you. Now go suck your thumb

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Way to lead by example!!!!

Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

I guarantee all of you....China's military is not forcing CRT on their troops....so ask yourself...after 20 plus years of war....why we can't proclaim a victory....

This is why....
1624586255930.png

Forum List

Back