Matt Damon's Final Answer

Another leftist blathering on about what celebrities say? Typical.

That said leftist thinks what celebrities say somehow matters? Priceless. :lol:

Does anyone find it amusing that the far left and most of Hollywood say the dumbest things and they think it makes sense?

On topic like that Baldwin commercial where he says "dont worry I play a pilot". This must be Matt playing an economist.

Isn't play time fun.....

So you think the same thing about those 700 business owners who feel the same as damen?

So. You all think if you became famous (Matt's no Paris Hilton, by the way; he has a body of work that speaks to his talent) BUT: you believe if you became famous, you would not only lose your ability to think critically, but your right to free speech?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6urw_PWHYk]‪Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I need to know if [Sarah Palin] really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. That's an important... I want to know that. I really do. Because she's going to have the nuclear codes, you know. I want to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago or whether she banned books or try to ban books. I mean, we can't have that.

Last edited:
So. You all think if you became famous (Matt's no Paris Hilton, by the way; he has a body of work that speaks to his talent) BUT: you believe if you became famous, you would not only lose your ability to think critically, but your right to free speech?

‪Matt Damon Rips Sarah Palin‬‏ - YouTube

Not at all....he just isn't an economist. I might as well ask a person who flips a burger what he thinks. Most of Hollywood are left leaning liberals, that's no secret.

Not at all....he just isn't an economist. I might as well ask a person who flips a burger what he thinks. Most of Hollywood are left leaning liberals, that's no secret.

You do the actuary tables, you know there is one out of three chance or more that McCain doesn't survive his first term, and it will be President Palin.

But he's not stupid. Or can't you admit that, either.

So you don't hate rich people?

Nope and I never have.

I dont like bad policy

Matt joins you in not liking bad policy.

I don't like bad policy. Most people didn't have a problem with the rich, until the rich got richer, the poor got poorer, and the middle class was all but eradicated.

Your on a roll! That nearly constituted a self made paragraph! And that didn't get followed up with a cut n paste from someone else's work.

I need to know if [Sarah Palin] really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago. That's an important... I want to know that. I really do. Because she's going to have the nuclear codes, you know. I want to know if she really thinks dinosaurs were here 4,000 years ago or whether she banned books or try to ban books. I mean, we can't have that.

Hey, Paris Hilton's body ain't nothing to scoff at.

Who said anything about stifling free speech? Oh yeah, you did.

No one cares what Matt Damon, rich ac-tor, has to say about how other rich people spend their money. Well, no one except for you.

Last edited:
Or is that it. Is it that "left" is like "fat", which (no pun intended) outweighs every good and wonderful thing about a person. Because then I could speak better neocon, if I could comprehend that mindset.

Who said anything about stifling free speech? Oh yeah, you did.

Hey, Paris Hilton's body ain't nothing to scoff at.

No one cares what Matt Damon, rich ac-tor, has to say about how other rich people spend their money. Well, no one except for you.

This is an example of desperation. When your policies fail, bring in the cheer leaders.

I like Damon and he does support quite a few childrens charities. I guess you could say that he does put his money where his mouth is.

His opinion on the economy and who should pay more taxis is his own. If he thinks he should pay more in taxes then let him open his wallet, whip out his checkbook and have at it. The Govt won't turn it down.

Thats his opinion. It sure ain't mine and as we all knowOpinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one.

Nope...

But someone like Matt Damon has not proven to me to be worldly enough whereas I would put any credence in his opinions.

You see, many people beleive that if one is a superstar at what he or she does, that makes them worldly, knowledgable, and not biased in their opinion.

I dont judge people based on their notariety..

I judge them based on their expertise....and he is an actor....not an investigative reporter, a researcher, an educator, a psychoanalyst....he is an actor.

Or is that it. Is it that "left" is like "fat", which (no pun intended) outweighs every good and wonderful thing about a person. Because then I could speak better neocon, if I could comprehend that mindset.

No, leftists are loons.

You do the actuary tables, you know there is one out of three chance or more that McCain doesn't survive his first term, and it will be President Palin.

But he's not stupid. Or can't you admit that, either.

I never said he was stupid....nor did I say the burger flipper was stupid. I'm just saying he's not an economist, therefore I take his opinion with a grain of salt, as I would with the burger flipper.

Damon is an actor...with these stupid statements I believe he is playing someone who knows what the hell he is talking about..

Damon reads a script and parrots it back.

Doesn't take much brains for that.:lol:

Forum List

Back