Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

Try that with steel I-beams, derp! yeah, 4 steel I-beams running the height of the structure.

Derp!

It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. You don't have to be an engineer to see that both twin towers should have collapsed in drastically different fashion and by the way -- why is it that most Americans still don't know a third tower collapsed that day ?

wtc-7.gif
"It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. "

They didn't all fall in the same way. The Twin towers fell from the top, down, from above the point above impact, pancaking as it came down. Building 7 fell from the inside first, then from the bottom, as the entire structure went down.

But I understand -- truthers have their own version of reality.
What's up faun ? Losing so badly with the whole impeach the Putin puppet thing, you decided to have a go at little ol me today ?:71:
Aww, you poor dumbfuck. Derailing your own thread?

Btw, I don't want trump to be impeached, so who knows what you think I lost? :dunno:
Not that I want to see trump impeached over this, but ostruction of justice is a crime.

That's OK, we know you're just a paid leftist hack. :itsok:
Wut?? You mean you're not getting paid to post here?

It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. You don't have to be an engineer to see that both twin towers should have collapsed in drastically different fashion and by the way -- why is it that most Americans still don't know a third tower collapsed that day ?

wtc-7.gif
"It's common sense--3 skyscrapers each damaged in very different ways --do not all collapse straight down in the exact same way. "

They didn't all fall in the same way. The Twin towers fell from the top, down, from above the point above impact, pancaking as it came down. Building 7 fell from the inside first, then from the bottom, as the entire structure went down.

What's up faun ? Losing so badly with the whole impeach the Putin puppet thing, you decided to have a go at little ol me today ?:71:

Btw, I don't want trump to be impeached, so who knows what you think I lost? :dunno:
Not that I want to see trump impeached over this, but ostruction of justice is a crime.

Ayep, I'm just a real American, faggot.

A real dumb one.

A real dumb one.

You're in zero positions to judge, bitch. POS commie turd.

Last edited:

That comma after "American" in your statement was not really needed. :dance:

Time for a reality break.

On this week's episode of 9/11 Free Fall, host Andy Steele is joined by German mathematician Ansgar Schneider to discuss the paper he will be presenting at the annual conference of the International Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering in New York this September, which refutes the official theory of the Twin Towers’ total destruction developed by engineer Zdeněk Bažant.

We invite you to listen on SoundCloud or YouTube.

https://www.ae911truth.org/news/539-mathematician-to-refute-official-theory-of-wtc-destruction-at-upcoming-conference
Theory goes like this

Two jet airliners fly into high rise buildings at high speeds
Buildings suffer severe structural damage and high temperature fires

Buildings collapse

No building has ever survived such an attack

wtc-7.gif

They all fell in their own footprint.
Making your statement even less valid.
But they fell in different fashions. In stark contrast to the claim they "all collapse straight down in the exact same way."

They didn't. That's either an outright lie or it's blind devotion to a lost cause.

Do you care enough to provide the ample video evidence that's out there, or no?
Sure... compare the image above of building 7 falling (the entire facade of the building falling at once) ... with the tower collapsing, which started above the impacted area and mushroomed down...

EnlightenedUnluckyHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif

wtc-7.gif

But they fell in different fashions. In stark contrast to the claim they "all collapse straight down in the exact same way."

They didn't. That's either an outright lie or it's blind devotion to a lost cause.

Sure... compare the image above of building 7 falling (the entire facade of the building falling at once) ... with the tower collapsing, which started above the impacted area and mushroomed down...

LOL....you just showed the building already in the state of collapse.
They would be to make the building fall into its own footprint....especially three buildings.
Common sense tells you the structure will fall towards the area most damaged.

Common sense says gravity works.

Yeah...towards the area of most damage.
I'll use a simplistic example for you.
It you chop down a tree what direction is it most likely fall?

The damage was high on the structure and it did collapse in the direction of the damage, but only slightly off the vertical.

Imagine the WTC towers being aluminum cans. If you put a dent in the side, and then crush it from the top, it will only bend slightly towards the dent before flattening out vertically due to your hand pressing the can down. In the building's case, gravity forced it downward more than towards the damage.

All three of em?

Watch this video and note how the upper part of the building tips outward toward the damaged section where the aircraft hit the building where the collapse starts.

And immediately goes into freefall.

A real dumb one.

You're in zero positions to judge, bitch.
No, Mary, reading your posts actually places me in a very good position to judge. Like reading your posts where you couldn't tell the difference between Nikolas Jacob Cruz and Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. Not even after I showed you your own link said they're two different people.

The damage was high on the structure and it did collapse in the direction of the damage, but only slightly off the vertical.

Imagine the WTC towers being aluminum cans. If you put a dent in the side, and then crush it from the top, it will only bend slightly towards the dent before flattening out vertically due to your hand pressing the can down. In the building's case, gravity forced it downward more than towards the damage.

All three of em?

Watch this video and note how the upper part of the building tips outward toward the damaged section where the aircraft hit the building where the collapse starts.

The towers did not fall as a whole like building #7, I don't care how delusional you are. :cuckoo:

All three of em?

What is your fucking point! It shows exactly what you claimed! It just didn't fall very far from the vertical, did it?

All three of em?

The towers did not fall as a whole like building #7, I don't care how delusional you are. :cuckoo:

So show me the destruction of neighboring buildings.

All three of em?

So show me the destruction of neighboring buildings.

Not necessary for me to prove my point that building 7 did not collapse "exactly the same way" as the Twin Towers. I've already shown the towers fell from the weight above the impact zone while the facade of building 7 fell all at once. And I say the facade because there's video evidence the interior began collapsing about 7 seconds earlier. You know, like no controlled demolition ever.

A real dumb one.

No, Mary, reading your posts actually places me in a very good position to judge. Like reading your posts where you couldn't tell the difference between Nikolas Jacob Cruz and Nicolas de Jesus Cruz. Not even after I showed you your own link said they're two different people.
You cant even tell the difference between a man with tits and a woman with tits. You think they are the same.

A real dumb one.

You cant even tell the difference between a man with tits and a woman with tits. You think they are the same.
It's really creepy how you share your personal fantasies on the forum.

Forum List

Back