Mathematician to Refute Official Theory of WTC Destruction at Upcoming Conference

So prove it was cut like that on 9.11. The photo you posted was taken some 6 weeks later.
It will be included in the Grand Jury .
https://benthamopen.com/contents/pdf/TOCPJ/TOCPJ-2-7.pdf

Carlyle, Kissinger, SAIC and Halliburton: A 9/11 Convergence - 911Truth.Org %

9 months ago. Where is the Grand Jury?

Oh, it only exists in your overactive imagination.

Why are you apparently consumed by YouTube videos that have no bearing on reality?

It was molten aluminum from the aircraft bodies. My God, you have no clue on this topic except for spouting all the previously dismissed conspiracy theories.

Sure...if it was a controlled demolition.

How should they have fallen, without explosives?

I've said it a dozon times on this board....towards the area where the most destruction occurred,which is obviously where the plane originally hit.
To have three building fall in their own footprint is suspect at the very least.....without a controlled demolition.
There are plenty of videos out there where a controlled demo failed,and guess what,it was everywhere but in their own footprint.

It didn't fall toward the impact point?

Obviously not.

Show me.

Uh...are you incapable of using youtube?

Why are you apparently consumed by YouTube videos that have no bearing on reality?
This is my first 9/11 thread in weeks.

The fact that you start one at all is damning to the belief that you are a rational human being.

It makes you appear to be an incredible dumbass.
Boozing it up already Colonel ?

I don't drink. Apparently your world is bent enough already to preclude your need for alcohol!

The fact that you start one at all is damning to the belief that you are a rational human being.

I don't drink. Apparently your world is bent enough already to preclude your need for alcohol!
Me either- a year in August.
Tobacco free 10 years

Me either- a year in August.
Tobacco free 10 years

Tobacco free forever. Nevr could understand how people could be so stupid.

It was molten aluminum from the aircraft bodies. My God, you have no clue on this topic except for spouting all the previously dismissed conspiracy theories.

How should they have fallen, without explosives?

I've said it a dozon times on this board....towards the area where the most destruction occurred,which is obviously where the plane originally hit.
To have three building fall in their own footprint is suspect at the very least.....without a controlled demolition.
There are plenty of videos out there where a controlled demo failed,and guess what,it was everywhere but in their own footprint.

Obviously not.

Show me.

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

Well, I've never read one of these threads all the way through before, and I know nothing about explosives or engineering tall buildings, but I have a basic understanding of humans and the Americans that Angelo blames for this tragedy would not have done it. They want to keep America safe, not blow its people up.
Being military types, they have a funny way of going about it, but no, I don't think "they," the secret boogeymen, blew up the WTC so "they" could eavesdrop on y'all's phone conversations. Will you please remember that a plane also struck the PENTAGON and another was aimed at the Capitol? Why would Donald Rumsfeld & crew do that?

Do those in power manipulate the environment to maintain their power? Naturally. Do those in power murder 3,000 innocent countrymen, including hitting their own officials, so they can eavesdrop on Americans?

I don't think so.

P.S. It's really weird to be down here and not have Dale shrieking and spraying spit and cussing. Hope he's well and they've got him safely contained somewhere.

Simple math

High speed jet aircraft + static high rise building = Destroyed Building

Well, I've never read one of these threads all the way through before, and I know nothing about explosives or engineering tall buildings, but I have a basic understanding of humans and the Americans that Angelo blames for this tragedy would not have done it. They want to keep America safe, not blow its people up.
Being military types, they have a funny way of going about it, but no, I don't think "they," the secret boogeymen, blew up the WTC so "they" could eavesdrop on y'all's phone conversations. Will you please remember that a plane also struck the PENTAGON and another was aimed at the Capitol? Why would Donald Rumsfeld & crew do that?

Do those in power manipulate the environment to maintain their power? Naturally. Do those in power murder 3,000 innocent countrymen, including hitting their own officials, so they can eavesdrop on Americans?

I don't think so.

P.S. It's really weird to be down here and not have Dale shrieking and spraying spit and cussing. Hope he's well and they've got him safely contained somewhere.

Dale is getting his mind right
He will be back once he has been reprogrammed

I don't think so.

Dale is getting his mind right
He will be back once he has been reprogrammed
He's been kidnapped by the government and taken by a chemtrail plane to area 51.

He's been kidnapped by the government and taken by a chemtrail plane to area 51.
They plan to cremate Dale and put his ashes in contrails. They see people are getting too smart and are getting wise to the Area 51 secrets, so they need to dumb down the populace a few notches using dale contrails.

Simple math

High speed jet aircraft + static high rise building = Destroyed Building
Here are two simple questions with no math involved.
1) Why was all the steel from ground zero removed, cut up and immediately shipped to China to be recycled ?
2) Why did the Bush administration declare this an act of war so no criminal investigation could happen ?

1) Why was all the steel from ground zero removed, cut up and immediately shipped to China to be recycled ?
Because unicirns make ice cream? In other words, that didnt actually happen.
2) Why did the Bush administration declare this an act of war so no criminal investigation could happen ?
The criminal investigation, which actually did happen in what the rest of us call "reality", was the largest criminal investigation ever and took years.

Hey Colonel Cabbagehead....
Questioning+government+is+the+most+American+thing+a+person+can+do.jpg

Obviously not.

Show me.

You seem to have evidence that they fell away from the impact point and that must mean they were wired with explosives.

You don't have that?

Because unicirns make ice cream? In other words, that didnt actually happen.
The criminal investigation, which actually did happen in what the rest of us call "reality", was the largest criminal investigation ever and took years.
2 strikes .

Forum List

Back